Bob gets a massage.
Five versions of the album will be released: CD+2DVD, CD+2Blu-ray, CD+DVD, CD+Blu-ray, and CD only. The first video CD contains music videos while the second video CD contains concert footage from the Osaka portion of a-nation. Copies bought from their fanclub includes lifesize posters of the group while store copies come with calendar posters.
( Collapse )
Finally, the group recently released a teaser for their documentary "Born in the EXILE". The documentary covers the success of the group's previous album "PLANET SEVEN" (The second highest selling album of the year in Japan with approximately 500,000 copies sold on the first week and 868,000 copies at the end of the year), the production process of their music videos, and footage and behind the scenes of their 2015 tour. The documentary is already released in theaters.
-Banned source reports that an eyewitness connected to the show says she was unhappy over rehearsal and freaked out, decided to bail on the event.
-She was too upset to even stay and watch the show.
-Two nights before the Grammys she sang perfectly fine at a Lionel Ritchie charity event.
-Speculation she will use the bronchitis excuse to cancel the ANTI tour since sales have been less than stellar.
What's in the water over at TIDAL? there was also a blind aluding to this.
- Casey Wilson was on ET and said that she's excited to see the show have a second life on Hulu.
- Private investors have called her husband (David Caspe) to make a deal about a movie.
- Basically, get them some money!
ONTD, what lengths would you go to get a Happy Endings movie made?
Josh and Liza's relationship becomes strained after he is included in a New York Times profile. (airs 2/24/16)
Jimmy teases her about her instagram bio
Noah likes to wear dresses
Megan explains the history of astrology and astronomy
Megan reads palms based on knowledge from The Idiot's Guide to Palm Reading
Believes there is something to mysticism, palm reading, astrology, etc. but it's easy for people to be fraudulent with it
Astrology post? Have you ever seen a psychic/had your palm read?
- Vaughn is back as the director,
- Taron Egerton is reprising his role as Eggsy,
- Colin Firth is not coming back.
perhaps we could get a tag for taron? :)
To confirm what some folks asked about a few months back, I am no longer working on ME:A at BioWare Montreal.— schlerf (@schlerf) February 16, 2016
All that said, very happy to be back in Seattle, working with this scrappy little company called Bungie that some of you may have heard of.— schlerf (@schlerf) February 16, 2016
He will now be working at Bungie, which produces Halo and Destiny titles, and working as a writer on the Destiny story team.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is set for release winter of this year
Source, also his twitter
ONTD, wtf is up at Bioware? What are you hoping for in ME:A?
- said that Hollywood would never resolve the diversity row until studio boardrooms became less white and male,
- thing are moving in a positive direction,
- young men are interested in stories about women.
I dunno but I wouldn't want to replace an ex with another ex's surname.
Slay me, Acid Betty!
- Since Fandango is basically for selling tickets, expect falsely inflated reviews (because apparently it's impossible for movies to get less than 3.0 on the site)
- Fandango is owned by NBCUniversal
tweet | fivethirtyeight
'Green and Gold' off the new Blood Solo EP
Dwayne Johnson is returning to the sequel to San Andreas, alongside Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario, and Paul Giamatti. This time, the focus will be on the Ring on Fire, where 90% of the world's earthquakes occur.
The cover for Zayn's debut album, 'Mind of Mine', has been revealed! pic.twitter.com/F52XPdtivv— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) February 18, 2016
Here's the video of his performance on the show:
How d'yall think they tackled the 'Nice Guy' trope?
The new season sees Sarah (Maslany) returning home from her Icelandic hideout to track down an elusive new ally tied to deceased clone Beth (Maslany), whose identity Sarah stole in the series’ first episode. With the stakes higher than ever before, Sarah and her sisters band together to uncover the missing chapter of the clone conspiracy – following Beth’s footsteps into a dangerous relationship with a potent enemy who holds the key to their survival.
The drama’s fourth season will air on Thursdays at 10/9c beginning April 14.
It looks great. ...but why in English?
Someone in the coments said it was because everybody in China hated the actors' accents from the movie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Caitlyn Jenner: ''I Have Gotten More Flack for Being a Conservative Republican Than I Have for Being Trans'' - https://t.co/svHUcaCg7Y— Brett Malec (@BrettMalec) February 18, 2016
- Caitlyn Jenner spoke at the University of Pennsylvania yesterday (2/17)
- One student asked her why she doesn't belong to a more progressive political party, to which she replied, "I have gotten more flack for being a conservative Republican than I have for being trans." Buzz Bissinger, the Vanity Fair writer who wrote that big article on her last year, stepped up and clarified, "Just because you change gender doesn't mean you change your core beliefs."
let's play oppression olympics ontd. where do republicans rank
In a new interview with SiriusXM radio host Jenny Hutt, Kate Hudson reveals plans to make MUSIC!
The actress says, " I always have written music – there was a moment in my life where it was like which way am I gonna go…cause I grew up with musical theater as my thing…I love musical theater. Singing and dancing to me is as much fun as acting. But I’ve never done it. But I write music. I play the piano..Would I make a record? Yes, I would. I don’t know if I’d do anything with it, I’d have to see what it turned out like. If I liked it, if I was comfortable sharing it. But yeah."
Wow! For audio clips of the interview, head to the source!
Angelina Jolie reveals she had no plans for children when in her early 20s but a trip to Cambodia changed that https://t.co/J15s1Pc11i— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) February 17, 2016
-Told the Associated Press that she never wanted a baby, never wanted to be pregnant, never babysat and never pictured herself as a mother until a trip to a Cambodian orphanage in 2000 where she met her now-teenage son Maddox during the filming of Tomb Raider
-She adopted Maddox in 2002 and founded a charity in his name which helps fund health care, education and conservation projects in Maddox's native Battambang province
-She's currently in Cambodia filming First They Killed My Father, a historical drama about Cambodia's genocide based on the book written by survivor Loung Ung. Cambodian filmmaker Rithy Pahn is acting as a producer and says Angelina is highly respected by the people of Cambodia; he suggests she was Cambodian in a past life.
-Angelina says growing up in Los Angeles was empty and that her first trip to Cambodia changed & humbled her, saying there was "so much about history that I had not been taught in school." She says stepping around landmines during the Tomb Raider shoot brought to her attention how little she knew and inspired her to contact the UNHCR, where she served as a special ambassador from 2001 until being named a "Special Envoy" in 2012.
What did you learn in life that you didn't learn in school, ONTD? Do you want kids?
● in 2014 Quinoa Queen stated that she's open to falling in love with people of any gender
Back in January, Zayn confirmed in his Beats 1 interview with Zane Lowe that there would be songs about his ex, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix. One of the confirmed songs was "It's You." Zayn said he wrote it as a "form of therapy" and hoped that it could "help someone else get through shit" too. He performed the song on Fallon instead of his #1 single Pillowtalk. Did you understand the lyrics? Well you probably didn't, but someone did and transcribed it. It turns out to be fuckboy scum. Some standout lyrics on paper (lbr no one heard them on TV) are she dont give a fuck about my needs and something about keeping his Perrie tattoo.
Source: Hollywood Life (I know what you all are gonna say but this isnt fan fiction from right after the performance, it is quotes from Zayn's Beats 1 interview talking about It's You posted Jan 28), Genius Lyrics
Have you ever had a fuckboy, cheating ex that says you were the one that didnt care for his needs?
I'm not tryna be no rapper , my album is me a child .. My ideas have been with me a long time,— zayn (@zaynmalik) February 19, 2016
Use your brain, appreciate art don't discriminate what you don't understand— zayn (@zaynmalik) February 19, 2016
-Zayn revealed the cover for his album Mind of Mine coming out March 25th
-People quickly noted the similarity between the cover and Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III and IV, since both have childhood photos with their current tattoos photoshopped on
-A billion tweets were made showing the irony of Zayn tweeting that people have no originality these days when he copied Wayne's cover
-Zayn used twitter to say he isn't trying to be "no rapper" aka Lil Wayne and that he has had his own original ideas for a long time
-He went on to say that you should appreciate, not discriminate #artpop
- Movie will be Sorkin's directorial debut
- Chastain will play Molly Bloom, a former champion skier and cocktail waitress who ended up running high-stakes exclusive poker games that catered to celebrities
- Don't get too excited about this happening right away because nothing is official and she also has at least 4 other movies she's officially signed on for (Blonde where she will be playing Marilyn Monroe, Xavier Dolan's movie, Plus One a buddy comedy, Woman Walks Ahead the movie where she plays Sitting Bull's advisor)
- Chastain is currently in Toronto filming Miss Sloane
source 1 2
Just crossing my fingers her production company isn't just making films for white women.
( Collapse )
- Cruel Youth is a band she and her husband, Willy Moon, started.
- Says the X Factor incident was a publicity stunt & she couldn't defend herself because of a gag order.
- Found sanctuary in working with outspoken artists like Madonna and Rihanna.
I'm screaming, this show is my favorite trash heap
The good ole US of A just doesn't know when to pull the plug. First it was Kath & Kim and then it was Rake. And now CBS wants to create an American version of ABC's (that is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Upper Middle Bogan in what one would assume will be retitled, Upper Middle Redneck or perhaps Upper Middle Trailer Trash. Who knows but the point is, like it was with Kath and Kim, it shouldn't happen.
The american travesty is to be written and produced by Dan O'Shannon, whom is responsible for giving us Modern Family. Wayne Hope and Robyn Butler, the Australians behind the series (as well as The Libraians and Thank God You're Here) will also be involved.
Both US versions of Kath & Kim and Rake were cancelled after one season.
Whyyyyyyyyyyy do they continue doing this?? It never works.
- The British LGBT Awards have sparked controversy and a hashtag to boycott the awards after it has been made clear non-LGBT nominees would be a majority at the awards and there would be award categories for "straight allies."
- Adele, Zayn Malik, and Little Mix are included in the shortlist for Music Artist of the Year up against actual LGBT artists such as Sam Smith and Frank Ocean
- Awards include such categories such as "Corporate Straight Ally" and "Celebrity Straight Ally"
- The official site has added this clarification in the notes for the "Music Artist" category and others such as the "Global Icon" category about the inclusion of non-LGBT nominees despite being outside of straight ally categories: "As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, The British LGBT Awards accepted public nominations in this category, regardless of the nominee’s sexuality, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, education, race and religion."
what won't STRAIGHT CIS adele steal from us
So ontd, will the jokes end on February the 28th ?
I didn't even know this was a thing. Nonetheless, I love Queen Emily but Queen Julie Andrews (who should have a tag tbh) is an institution. Dunno how it'll work.
- Adele was a guest on Ellen.
- Admitted that she cried all day after her disappointing Grammy performance.
- Wished that she stopped and started again when she realized there was something wrong technically.
- Joked about being always pitchy.
- Absolved Justin Bieber from blame. lol
- Performed All I Ask on the show
♫ You couldn't have it allllllll♫
[S O U R C E]
Damn, this was crazy episode.
( Collapse )
Source: Sia, Carly, Mash-up
3 Questions: Which version is your fave? Will you be attending the religious event of 2016 a.k.a the Gimmie Love Tour? Can we please have a Carly Rae Jepsen tag? :(
( Collapse )
Oh what a night. ⭐️ pic.twitter.com/6GXus3xD4s— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) February 16, 2016
( Collapse )
Calvin Harris also congratulated Taylor Swift on his
SOURCE: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What should her next career move be, ONTD?
Ex Disney & That's So Raven star, Orlando Brown -- hits girlfriend in police station parking lot ... gets busted on a slew of charges.Posted by TMZ on
Brown's been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery, obstruction of justice and 2 felonies -- drug possession with intent to sell, and having contraband in jail.
:( so sad
Harvey Levin runs a gossip site that operates like an intelligence agency. How did TMZ get so powerful? https://t.co/WNntcEIExd— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) February 16, 2016
There's not much juice or any explosive revelations. Included is stuff that's been rumored for a while and unsurprising confirmation that: TMZ pays for info, they have shady sources, and celeb's publicists and attorney's play along.
read full story at the source!
- Time magazine darkened O.J.’s mug shot on their cover. True
- The Kardashian kids called O.J. “Uncle.” True
- O.J. Simpson is Kim Kardashian’s godfather. True
- Shapiro leaked the defense strategy to a New Yorker writer. True
- Gil Garcetti moved the trial from Santa Monica to downtown L.A. Probably false
more at the source
( Collapse )
sources: 1 2
plastic surgery post?
Rihanna postpones San Jose date https://t.co/yHK2Awd8cV— Mercury News (@mercnews) 18 Février 2016
-Contrary to prior false claims , the beggining of anti tour will not be cancelled but postponed .
-She rescheduled 8 early dates from march to may and added some europeans dates.
-The tour will normally in may as opposed to February the 26th
She spoke to bell hooks on paper magazine. She says she considered studying gender studies but then realized she was learning a lot more by reading on her own and speaking with people:
"I know that you, [bell], read a book a day. My own personal task is to read a book a week, and also to read a book a month as part of my book club. I'm doing a huge amount of reading and study just on my own. I almost thought about going and doing a year of gender studies, then I realized that I was learning so much by being on the ground and just speaking with people and doing my reading, that I was learning so much on my own. I actually wanted to keep on the path that I'm on. I'm reading a lot this year, and I want to do a lot of listening."
hooks: "There are people who are very cynical about celebrity activism, as a consequence, it may lead celebrities to feel like they've got to do more to prove they are genuine."
"When I was talking to my mom about going and doing the gender studies, she was like, 'It feels like you'd be trying to prove to everyone that you're smart and trying to prove something by doing that. You're learning so much on your own at the moment and enjoying it so much. You can prove that you care about it by spending time listening and talking to as many people as you can and keep doing what you're doing.' I do feel like I have to overcompensate at times."
read the rest @ src: 1 2
This is the True Story of how a rich, white girl from Calabasas, California went to great lengths to transform herself into a black woman.
WARNING: This post features graphic shots that your eyes may not be able to bear. If you are sensitive to inflated lips, oompa loompa levels of orange, unblended weaves, extreme discoloration, this is not the post for you.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Thank you for your time and patience. I put this together really quickly so my apologies if it isn't all you hoped for.
People are trying to bring up how The Pope lives behind walls, as if the two are comparable...So this priest made this tweet explaining the difference:
Seems pretty clear that the Vatican City wall, which Pope Francis did not build, is just a teeny bit different pic.twitter.com/exbjxjYwow— Father Edward Beck (@FrEdwardBeck) February 18, 2016
I shared it to her and a few followers who sided with her and thus begun a slew of insults.
( Collapse )
She ended up blocking me, but then ended up finding herself responding to my response to somebody who followed me during this mess (that's the "Fuck off, Bigot" reply came from. She needs help. (incidentally, I noticed while going through the tags that Mae Whitman had one. That made me happy.)