( Collapse )
- Talks about her mom being a single mom and going home during the holidays for a "reality check"
- On ONTD's favorite Taylor: "People have this fantasy that we're in our underwear, having pillow fights. We just play good music - sometimes live - and eat, and hang out." She say she also counsels Swift in 'the boy departmnt', while her best friend sets her straight on regrets. "I'll be like, 'I think I totally screwed up'", but Taylor says, "Actually, you didn't" and shows me how to make my mistakes into something great."
- Wishes she could date older guys, but feels she looks 16 sometimes
- On rumors of dating Zatan: 'If he had asked me out on a date, I would be seen with him. Just kidding, but not kidding,' she says with a sly smile
- Learning to be comfortable in her own skin
- Issue is on sale December 3rd
Read the full interview at the SOURCE
When Holmes and Watson investigate the murder of a fertility lab technician, they discover the woman had a secret personal life that leads them to multiple suspects. Also, the tables are turned on Watson when she's investigated by an NYPD detective, on Thanksgiving Thursday, Nov. 26 at 10/9c.
No Elementary next week because of football fun, fun, fun, fun, lookin' forward to the weekend 😂
(1/3) Liam and Julian in the studio pic.twitter.com/UgsEcerJU9— Liam Updates (@LJPayneUpdates) November 27, 2015
( Collapse )
-As part of a thank you for getting Made in the Am to #1 their producer released some footage of an unreleased song being recorded
Liam is so underused in this band, I can't.
NBC's The TODAY Show featured a segment this morning showing Rachel Platten visiting a children's hospital in NYC as part of the Musicians On Call nonprofit organization. Rachel has been volunteering with Musicians On Call for over 12 years, an organization that delivers the healing power of music to patients in healthcare facilities. Past celebrity volunteers include Kelly Clarkson and Darius Rucker, and Rachel says that she feels very lucky to be part of such moments.
( Collapse )
Did you volunteer for Thanksgiving this year?
Allegedly, according to some celeb blog via OK! mag, Tom Cruise is on the search for wife number four, and he and his "team" have been trying to "court" the following:
1. Tamera Mellon, 48, cofounder of Jimmy Choo, though apparently already engaged.
2. Delphine Arnault, 40, EVP of Louis Vuitton, who apparently has a boyfriend.
3. Emily Ratajkowski, 24, actor (Gone Girl, We Are Your Friends), but apparently she's not interested.
4. Katherine Waterston, 35, actor (Inherent Vice, Queen of Earth, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them), who seems to unfortunately be the front-runner, and apparently has already been on a date with Tom.
According to the report, and to no surprise given Tom's history, it's not up to him or Katherine (or whoever) on who he marries. That's up to certain other people (you know who).
Tom's looking for a businesswoman or someone sophisticated because he apparently admires George Clooney's wife Amal and wants someone like her. God help us all (especially Katherine).
“Actually I’m really grateful that I’ve become a mother while doing something this unbelievably difficult [Thérèse Raquin on Broadway]. Because honestly the worst that could happen is that you fail. And that’s fine.”
“I think motherhood puts everything into perspective, I really do. Ultimately, as long as my kid is all right, everything is fine.”
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
ONTD, how was sex explained to you by your parents/teachers/siblings/friends?
Also, did you have a good Thanksgiving? Have you bought your Christmas presents, yet? Make it rain, ONTD!
See one of the best vocal performances ever here!
Source: YouTube 1, 2
ONTD, how would you feel seeing old videos of your singing? What are your favorite vocal performances?
“It’s the biggest release we’ve ever had — this is going to break all the records for us,” Target Chief Executive Brian Cornell told reporters at a briefing on Thanksgiving evening at a store in Jersey City. It’s worth noting Target has also sold exclusive versions of Taylor Swift CDs in the past that sold okay.
-Target said it did all it could to leverage the unprecedented interest in '25' by posting 7 videos of her songs. It cannot yet disclose how many copies it has sold. Rumor has it they have sold over 1M albums at Target.
how much did Adele's team get out of it?
Earlier today, J.K. Rowling discussed Severus Snape with her followers.
Snape died for Harry out of love for Lily. Harry paid him tribute in forgiveness and gratitude. https://t.co/MPXBgUApa3— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) noviembre 27, 2015
( Collapse )
teachers of ONTD, have you ever enabled a bully's jokes about one of your student's teeth?
HP fans of ONTD, do you sometimes wish J.K. didn't try to explain herself on social media as much and leave the series alone?
According to the Express, from a report in the National Enquirer:
- Tom allegedly hasn't seen nine year old Suri in about twenty-six months, saying, "he doesn’t seem interested in being part of Suri's day-to-day life."
- The NE speculates Tom hasn't seen his daughter because her mother, Katie Holmes, is considered a Suppressive Person, which is bad in Scientology and must be avoided (when asked in an interview about the topic, former Scientologist Leah Remini said Katie would probably be the reason Tom would be told to decrease contact from Suri).
- It's also noted Tom has been filming back to back films since Katie filed for divorce (Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow, Mission Impossible 5, Mena, Jack Reacher 2, and will shoot MI 6, Bob the Musical and Luna Park in 2016), and Tom is a known workaholic...which a child surely understands that daddy's gotta work.
- However, it should be noted that, while Tom's reps didn't respond for comment even though they debunked The Mummy casting rumors mere minutes after the report came out, his reps have previously stated Tom does visit Suri privately and keeps in touch with her daily through phone calls and Skype. So the NE could be full of shit. But Katie "sources" previously told TMZ "nah."
Free Tom from Scientology 2016
In happier news, Katie recently shared a pic of Suri on her instagram, with some fans commenting on how much Suri looks like Tom.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Is your dad worth 400 million?
Source: The National Enquirer
-It's been over 3 years that she's been working on this album
-Article discusses that her 'partnership' with Samsung for the album is the reason that this has been a PR nightmare
-Nobody understands or cares about ANTIdiaRy except the most diehard fans, and they are the ones who are going to buy the album regardless of this confusing promo
-Discusses that fans are just mad now because ANTIdiaRy is confusing and seems to just be delaying an album release that fans have waited years for
How old were you when Rihanna's last album came out ontd?
FEED ME DADDY! PUT YOUR BANANA INSIDE MY TURKEYHOLE! ALL I WANT FOR XXXMAS IS YO DICK!
Every time shit like this happens, john and I immediately make another donation to planned parenthood.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 27, 2015
Donate to planned parenthood today: https://t.co/Fr77lKh8NQ— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 27, 2015
sources 1 2
A lone gunman, a white man in his 40s, walked into the Planned Parenthood building today in Colorado Springs. He had civilians and staff hostage for several hours in the building. No confirmed fatalities so far, 11 critically injured.
Situation is still ongoing. Will update when more information is available.
UPDATE: CNN has confirmed 3 fatalities and suspect in custody
Lmao Jordan has not changed.
How was your thanksgiving ONTD?
- Author says it was smart of Marvel to debut its trailer for Captain America: Civil War weeks before The Force Awakens to avoid overcrowding
- Several big films are likely to have new trailers attached to TFA, including: X:Men Apocalypse, Independence Day: Resurgence, Ninja Turtles 2, Ghostbusters, and Batman v Superman
- Author expects others to end up debuting trailers early to similarly get out ahead of other films (which may be true given that it was just announced that a new Batman v Superman preview is coming on Monday attached to Gotham)
- Also states that the corporate synergy with ABC (also owned by Disney) made it a good move to debut it on Jimmy Kimmel
I'm happy we got it early if only so we can temporarily retire this gif...
Matt Ryan may join the cast in season 2 of LoT as part of the show's plan to change casts and missions each season.
Steven R. McQueen may also join the cast.
- after witnessing the box-office failure of multiple white-washed movies, Gods of Egypt director Alex Proyas and studio Lionsgate have decided to issue an apology for their pasty rendition of the ancient African civilization.
- the almost exclusively White cast includes Scottman Gerard Butler, Aussie Brendon Thwaites, and Dane Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
- Proyas' statement reads: "The process of casting a movie has many complicated variables, but it is clear that our casting choices should have been more diverse. I sincerely apologize to those who are offended by the decisions we made."
- Lionsgate's statement reads: “We recognize that it is our responsibility to help ensure that casting decisions reflect the diversity and culture of the time periods portrayed. In this instance we failed to live up to our own standards of sensitivity and diversity, for which we sincerely apologize. Lionsgate is deeply committed to making films that reflect the diversity of our audiences. We have, can and will continue to do better.”
- Gods of Egypt comes out next year in the infamous box-office graveyard month of February.
Let's talk about the episode!
Idris Elba returns in two new one-hour episodes next month as DCI John Luther where Luther tracks a cannibalistic serial killer
The special will air December 15 on BBC One in the UK, and on BBC America in the States, it will air on December 17
Op sommige openbare scholen in Utrecht komen volgende week geen zwarte pieten langs, wel Minions: https://t.co/lF21JoTfi9— NOS (@NOS) November 27, 2015
- 32 public middle schools in Utrecht (city in the middle of the Netherlands, not Amsterdam) have decided against using Black Petes during the Sinterklaas festivities next week, for sane reasons like considering minorities and how it looks to have a black guy follow around an old white guy, not wanting to be racist and have children of colour suffer shit jokes
- Petes in other colours (which some people are trying to push) weren't an option either. "Pete is still a stereotype, no matter which colour", says the woman in charge of how public schools do things in the city
- an interviewed mother says she'd like some kind of spin of Pete around because "Sinterklaas by himself is a bit of a bore".
Haven't the children suffered enough, ONTD?
Lamar raps over J. Cole’s “A Tale Of 2 Citiez,” while Cole does his thing over “Alright.” Listen to both of them here:
How were your shopping excursions ONTD? Could these have been part of your soundtrack for the day? Or do you prefer listening to war chants as you prepare for shopping battles?
New ‘Batman v Superman’ footage to premiere Monday during ‘Gotham’