During the first part of the RHOC reunion, it was revealed that Alexis Bellino wrote an e-mail to Tamra before the reunion addressing her hypocrisy when it comes to finding new love for Jesus & her baptism on the show. Tamra has harassed Alexis about her faith and even called her "Jesus Jugs", the harassment caused Alexis to take xanax. Andy read the e-mail on the show.( Collapse )
Source: my television + 1234
Discuss part one of the #RHOC reunion, plus thoughts on the sad stories that Vicki and Tamra told?
This future worldwide smash hit omw
mods, I posted this a couple of weeks ago but the Snakehips Nation was deleting everything that included it because it was a leak. This is the official release.
I appreciate this attempt to make bottoms a role that isn't looked down upon but...no thanks. check your Top privileges.
ONTD, has someone tried to create an anthem that carters to you and totally missed the mark?
WHAT THE FUCK SPOTIFY -A pic.twitter.com/vl3Q8RiBGv— 1D Updates (@OT4WWUpdates) October 21, 2015
THEY RELEASED 'HOME' OMG pic.twitter.com/u4i5Y3seMO— richelle (@snowlessnarry) October 21, 2015
Apple released iOS 9.1 today, its first major update to iOS 9.
iOS 9.1 introduces range of new emoji like taco, burrito, cheese wedge, middle finger, champagne bottle, unicorn head, and more.
Also includes a number of bug fixes users have been experiencing and enhances performance along with new security updates.
What is your favorite emoji ONTD?
so in an ep all about iris's mother, we don't even get to see her reconnect with her again....okay.
- Rumors have been swirling that Producers have found this current season to be mindnumbingly boring (even with the addition of 2 new wives).
- This current season has been pushed back to Spring 2016 while they reshoot.
- Brandi Glanville has already shot 6 scenes with cast members and will be shooting more.
- Andy Cohen said on Howard Stern's show earlier this month he wanted her back.
- She will most likely be listed as a 'Friend Of' but featured heavily due to the reshoots a la Lizzie Rovsek on RHOC this season.
YAAAAAAS! SLAY MY QUEEN!
The 3rd and final video in Troye's "Blue Neighbourhood" trio, Talk Me Down is also the lead single from his debut album. Blue Neighbourhood is out December 4th.
I love it tbh are you excited for Troye's album, ONTD?
-in works at NBC
-centers around Sebastian & Annette's son who leaves Kansas to claim his birthright after discovering Sebastian's journals.
in a recent video for her app Kim Jr commented:
“You know what’s weird? I’ve been into small lips lately. Like, I want them to look small.”
ONTD do you regret making severe procedures to your face to fit your impossible beauty standards before you could finish developing properly so your stage mother could exploit this into extending the fame of your family's empire even though you don't even share a last name with the original main attraction of the reality show you grew up in?
At the urging of some of Candice's fans, Glamour's Jessica Radloff had a lunch interview with actress Candice Patton who plays Iris West on CW's The Flash. Here are some of the highlights:
- Interviewer dropped her recording device in Candice's water, then dropped fruit on the ground; Candice laughed so hard she choked on her lunch.
- Candice explains why she tickled co-star Grant Gustin during auditions.
- She decided to finish school instead of staying on Young and the Restless.
- Talks about the importance of representation in the media.
- Mentions Lucille Ball, Halle Berry, and Zoe Saldana are some actresses she looks up to.
joansmalls Close up Action @hm x @balmainparis
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
This took so much longer than anticipated.
What were your favorite looks ONTD?
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
- A source called Jenny Lewis his "current younger love interest" at a party for Rock the Kasbah
- Reported by Page Six first
- Still a rumour
ONTD, which child star are you dating?
mods, third time's a charm?
- A judge gave Corey primary custody on 10/13
- Leah can see them on the weekends
- Jeremy is expected to file for primary custody of Adalynn
This is so sad. It's clear she has issues that a month in therapy aren't going to fix.
Some things I noticed:
-Dean throwing Brock across the room, one-handed. (Superpowers?)
-Both boys sporting longer hair and new outfits
-Hunter Gathers and Dr. Girlfriend secretly meeting!
-Shore Leave dressed as Brock w/ the boys while Brock is with Watch and Ward...dressed as the boys
-Brock fights not-Captain America and not-Hawkeye (expect a metric ton of Marvel jokes this season)
-The new Casa de Venture looks dope as fuck
Zendaya was not very happy about her photo shoot with Modeliste Magazine when she noticed one of the photos from the photo shoot was photoshopped to make her skinnier. Here is Zendaya's caption of the photo.
"zendaya: Had a new shoot come out today and was shocked when I found my 19 year old hips and torso quite manipulated. These are the things that make women self conscious, that create the unrealistic ideals of beauty that we have. Anyone who knows who I am knows I stand for honest and pure self love. So I took it upon myself to release the real pic (right side) and I love it. Thank you @modelistemagazine for pulling down the images and fixing this retouch issue."
( Collapse )
- An excerpt from his memoir Almost Interesting.
- During a "Hollywood Minute" segment on SNL he made a joke about Eddie being a falling star after 2 failed movies in a row. Because of it Eddie didn't come back until the 40th anniversary.
- Was dared to make the joke by cast/writers and didn't think much of the joke when it aired.
- The Monday after Spade recieved several phone calls from Eddie Murphy. When he finally answered Murphy said: "David Spade, who the fuck do you think you are?!! Honestly? Who. The. Fuck. Going after ME?? You dumb motherfucker! I'm off-limits, don't you know that? You wouldn't have a job if it weren't for me. Talking shit about me?"
- Was extremely hurt by it but now understands his point of view: "Eddie was mad. No one had dared go after him. And he wanted it to stop there."
- They bumped into each other in 2011 and all was well.
Eddie is a legend but he ain't shit.
-Yahoo CFO Ken Goldman says company took a chance on Community, Paul Feig directed/produced Other Space, and Sin City Saints by investing $42 million into the properties.
-Shows did not monetize in the way expected, huge financial loss for company.
-Goldman says company will not totally give up on original programming forever, but has no plans to renew any of the three shows currently.
In her interview with Heat Magazine, Gwen Stefani's stand-in says she was invited to fly on Taylor Swift's private jet after performing with her at her 1989 concert in Toronto. Charli then revealed that she stole some of the good-girl singer's -- gasp -- tampons!
"I was in Toronto the other week, doing a show with Taylor Swift, which was, I mean, crazy, like, I can't even explain it really...The whole thing was incredible actually - she flew she out on her jet, which was amazing… and yes her jet that she owns...Everything was customised, apart from, there were like tampons in the toilet, which yes I took a couple of them, because I needed them. But unfortunately they weren't customised."
Looks like she'll no longer be invited back to Taylor Swift's squad! ONTD, have you ever stolen your friend's tampons in case of an emergency? Period post?
Source 1 and Source 2
Tove Lo's coming for ha Oscar soon! The shot of her as her own therapist was gorgeous. She looked exactly like Drew Barrymore. My only gripe with the video is she only lip syncs one word. One. Fucking. Word. What did you think about Moments, ONTD?
On Wednesday, "Sesame Street and Autism: See Amazing in All Children" was launched online, and Julia is just part of that educational and awareness initiative.
Kids can already get to know Julia through a new online storybook called
"We're Amazing, 1, 2, 3!"
Mods this may be skirting the rules because there are no celebrity tweets about this but Sesame Street is pretty iconic in the public eye and Autism is an important issue and Julia is so adorable so please be kind.
I'm over the ponytail but that choreography dominated.
After his father is killed in a car crash, Jack travels home to Colorado to help nurse his mother (who was injured in the crash) back to health. There, he uncovers long buried secrets and lies within his family history, his parents, his friends and his very identity. Stars: Rory Culkin, Britt Robertson, Nikki Reed, Daveigh Case and Natasha Lyonne. Directed by Thomas Dekker.
Source: 1 and 2
What kinda mess is this show? Neil Patrick Harris and Nicole Scherzinger are also in this
-Service to be called Youtube Red and will be available Oct. 28th for a free one month trial.
-Only available in US, more markets to be added throughout 2016.
-No ads, users can save videos to watch offline on phones or tablets, and Youtube Music will redesigned and will also include a free subscription to Google Play Music.
-Initially will offer ten original content shows from Youtube's most popular content creators.
-Youtube kind of strong-armed content creators into signing up for this, if they didn't sign up for Youtube Red their content would be listed as private in the US.
"Every decision you’ve made matters, everything you’ve said and done has been worth something. And for what’s it worth, Tales from the Borderlands is my Game of the Year."
( Collapse )
SOURCE 1 2 3 4
I believe episode one is currently free on all consoles so please check it out! even if you haven't played the first Borderlands games it's worth your time.
-I saved Yvette's life
-I destroyed AI Jack (see ya, kiddo)
-I admitted I have a crush on Sasha
-I let Finch rot
-I told Rhys to shut up during the good/bad cop scene
-I shipped Rhys and Sasha ♥
-My final team was Athena, Janey, and Zer0
New album "Death Of A Bachelor" out January 15, 2016.
- According to SimiliarWeb "Mindy Project" generated the second-most visits to its Hulu page via desktops in September
- Only indicative, not accurate because tracking does not include viewership via connected TVs (Roku, Amazon Fire)
- "Mindy Project" Hulu Page had over 192,000 visits (versus No. 1 "South Park" with 280,000 visits)
[Top Hulu Shows in Sep]TOP HULU SHOWS IN SEPTEMBER based on Global Desktop Visits
1) “South Park” 280,736
2) “The Mindy Project” 192,652
3) “MasterChef” 101,224
4) “Empire” 90,521
5) “The Tonight Show” 82,884
Source: Wall Street Journal
How did you like the latest episode of "The
In Camelot, as Mary Margaret and David attempt to retrieve the Dark One dagger, Emma uses a Dreamcatcher to look into the past to see how Merlin was transformed into a tree. Together, Emma and Regina figure out the critical ingredient they must acquire to free Merlin, but it's a race against Arthur, who does not want Merlin released. Meanwhile, with encouragement from his moms, Henry musters up the courage to ask Violet on a date.
Back in Storybrooke, the heroes break into Emma's house hoping to locate Gold, but what they find will give them a glimpse of Emma's end game. Far from prying eyes, Merida sets about the mission Emma has tasked her with and begins molding Gold into the hero they need to draw Excalibur.
( Collapse )
Business Insider asked Jeremy Renner if he (like Bradley Cooper) would be willing to negotiate alongside his female co-stars on future projects:
"That's not my job.
I don't know contracts and money and all that sort of stuff.
I'm a performer and I know human behavior. When it comes to that sort of stuff I let other people deal with that. I do what I'm good at, that's what I focus on.
Usually you don't talk about the financial stuff, you have people."
Ron Clemenets and John Muskers(directors of Aladdin, Hercules, The Little Mermaid and others that aren't mentioned in the interview) sat down with E! to promote Aladdin coming out of the Disney Vault and answered some questions about myths and legends that have come up about their movies over the past several years
- The Peddler at the beginning of Aladdin IS Genie
- Aladdin is not set in a post-apocalyptic future(they had never even heard that one)
- Agrabah is an anagram for Bagdad + the letter R
- Aladdin doesn't tell anyone to take off their clothes(old news)
- The shooting star Hercules sees during "Go the Distance" is Pegasus, not Aladdin and Jasmine during "A Whole New World"
- To the Frozen myths that involve their movies they said "Ask Chris Buck"
Are there any myths/legends about the movies they worked on that you wish they had addressed ONTD?
( Collapse )
If you want to talk about spoilers, please put it behind an LJ spoiler cut!
- was deposed earlier this month. the deposition is sealed for sixty days, so expect for some new information to come out around december 20, 2015.
- cosby was deposed by gloria allred, after nurmous attempts to block such an attempt
- has replaced his lawyer, martin singer (he's worked with cosby for years) with christopher tayback
- statement from gloria allred: Mr. Cosby has decided to hire 700 lawyers to fight one woman. Mr. Singer has represented Mr. Cosby from the inception of Judy Huth’s case until now. Only Mr. Cosby and or his representatives would be able to comment on the reason that Martin Singer is no longer representing Mr. Cosby and why this change has been made. We look forward to continuing our legal battle on behalf of Ms. Huth and this change will not impact our vigorous advocacy on her behalf.
terrified to know what is in that deposition. he's also been surfacing via jokes with eddie murphy and has been in some political attack ads as well.
Is a mouth a mouth ONTD?
Daniel Murphy makes history by becoming the first player in MLB history to homer in 6 consecutive postseason games.
The Mets will be facing the winner of the Blue Jays/Royals ALCS in the MLB World Series. The Blue Jays managed to keep themselves in the postseason with a 7-1 win over the Royals today. Game 6 will be played Friday @ Kauffman Stadium.
SOURCE: my special eyes.
THANK YOU BASED METS GAWD WE DID IT NEW YORKKKKKKKKKKK LETS CELEBRATE!!!!