- He wrote an open letter on his facebook page after being questioned repeatedly about his daughter's recent comments regarding "ghetto" names. This included a comment from someone who mentioned they wouldn't be buying his book because of her statements.
- Says he hasn't managed her career in over 10 years, that she's a grown woman and has her own opinions, right or wrong.
- Finishes by saying he and Raven's mother will always love and support her even if she says some dumb shit sometimes.
REPORTEDLY: "The relationship went from 0 to 60 in a matter of weeks," a source told Grazia magazine. "So it was perhaps inevitable that things might come crashing down. It was incredibly intense, so they've taken a step back and are cooling things off."
Reportedly & allegedly there was some issues with a massage parlor, and taylor reportedly got mad...according to the source linked below, not me.
ALLEGEDLY: Calvin "has found the circus surrounding their relationship overwhelming. It (also) seems to bug him that her friends always appear to be around whenever they hang out. They both now see what a mistake it was to become so intense and public so soon., reportedly.
Source who claims this
run, harry, run!!"
Utley-Tejada collision. That is brutal. pic.twitter.com/5qQcPEcVBt— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) October 11, 2015
It seems their loss to the Mets last night got the Dodgers shook because during the second game in their series today, they resorted to dirty tactics to get ahead. To try and break up a double play that would've ended the 7th inning, Chase Utley purposefully slid into Mets shortstop Ruben Tejada. The move took Tejada out and a run was scored in the process. Not only did Utley get away with it, the Dodgers also challenged the play and upon review it was ruled that Tejada came off the bag for the catch & Chase Utley was awarded second base.
EXCEPT THAT UTLEY NEVER FUCKING TOUCHED THE BAG EITHER AND HAD NO INTENTION TO DO SO IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE JOGGED RIGHT OFF THE FIELD AFTER TAKING TEJADA OUT. THEN WE FIND OUT RUBEN TEJADA HAS A BROKEN FIBULA.
This is not football, this is baseball. You don't do some shit like that knowing you can seriously hurt a player and put their career in jeopardy.
The Dodgers went on to score three more runs in the inning and won the game 5-2.The series is now 1-1 & comes to New York on Monday for game 3.
Fuck the umpires, fuck Chase Utley and fuck the Dodgers.
Cubs take advantage of fielding errors, Maddon throws out 2 safety squeezes in a row, utilizes bullpen effectively. Soler hits a 2-run homer. Cards get 3 solo home runs. Series tied 1-1, we'll see you Monday in Chicago.
Get ready for some badblood.mp3 in the rest of this series. A controversial slide by Chase Utley puts the Dodgers in the lead and causes Tejada to leave the game with a broken leg. Dodgers come back to win 5-2, and you can guarantee, this one's going to be a topic of ~controversy~ for the next couple of days.
Arrieta Monday in Wrigley, where Kris Bryant's home runs live? Yes plz. Also, thoughts on the Utley slide? What's the likelihood Utley gets drilled on Monday by Harvey?
- a couple played 'Shake it Off' during their wedding dancing and it is a part of their complete wedding video (the song wasn't played over the entire video like a soundtrack, but live just during the dance scene)
- they uploaded the video to youtube and it was 100% muted because it contained copyrighted material
- see tweets from brides below
( Collapse )
Sources: Bride's Twitter / Linked Article / Video
Apparently they're both youtubers. Has TS gone too far, ONTD?
-Gina Rodgriguez spoke to HP LationoVoices and answered the question of if she needs to speak the language in order to be proud of her heritage.
-She responds beautifully.
- She also says that her parents would usually speak to her and her siblings in English because her parents wanted to "assimilate" them into a culture that wouldn't judge them based off their accents (her parents were made fun of because of their accents)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Have you ever felt you weren't enough by your culture ONTD?
Jane The Virgin Season 2 comes back October 12th, Monday night on CW!
Léa Seydoux: ‘For Bond, you have to be up for it. I had to work, to get fit’ http://t.co/T0HzAEMuVR— Guardian Film (@guardianfilm) October 11, 2015
- Talking about working with female directors vs. male directors she says: “it’s a much more equal relationship, you’re on the same terrain. With men, there’s always that element of seduction. Male directors always project their own desire of women – how they want a woman to dress, to do her hair...”
- When asked if she thought Blue is the Warmest Color was a male fantasy, she said: “Without a doubt, yes, I think it was, it’s bound to be if a man makes a film about two women. But it’s a film that has its own truth, its own power.”
- Says she isn't mad at nor does she detest Abdellatif Kechiche and she doesn't regret speaking out against him.
- Says that in France actors tend to play the same thing over and over again, and that her playing a Bond character was her way of trying to show that she can do something else.
- Shades Gérard Depardieu
I like BitWC as a whole, but when you start to dissect scenes, it's obvious it was written/directed by a straight dude.
So we all know and love our Honest Trailers and the Everything wrong with videos, the creators of the two channels are quite friendly and have in the past collaborated or crossed over to do each other's bit.
( Collapse )
EDIT: UPDATE, as is usual someone posted without thinking. Has now sobered up and realized how silly it was to whine about this publicly.
Cinema Sins Jeremy Cinema Sins Screen Junkies
ONTD have you ever ripped off a friend? Personally i think Jeremy is being a whiny baby, the idea is not that original, yeah they are friends but hey if you can do it better why not? maybe they should have asked first. I have a bigger issue with the shitty product placement, considering how much they talk shit about product placement, its quite rich for them to do this.
Also why is there no youtube tag?
- Explains the song
- Participates in a Hawaiian welcoming ceremony
- Displays general cuteness
The way she sounds leads me to believe that her singing voice is less put on than I originally thought.
- Ranks among such 2015 accomplishments like "Tomorrowland" and "Fantastic Four"
- WB has been having a time this year - this is another box office failure addition on top of "We Are Your Friends" and "Jupiter Ascending".
tweet | src
It certainly smells like something, and it ain't Teen Spirit.
- They arrived to The Nice Guy in West Hollywood separately but they left together through the back door and hopped into Bieber's black Escalade, according to an eyewitness.
- After that, they headed to Universal Studios’ Halloween-themed event in Hollywood with apparently three other girls.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
ONTD, do you think he's trying to sleep with all the Kardashian/Jenner girls?
- She wrote about her past relationship with Harry, who was 17 at the time, on her new autobiography.
- On her relationship with Harry, she recounts: “I already knew he had a crush on me, he’d made it pretty obvious. He’d said it in magazines and he’d said it to friends.It was flattering and I found it amusing. He was a kind of cheeky man/boy with a captivating smile who got what he wanted."
- Says she never felt older than Harry and that she still feels 18 and acts like it.
- Claims the relationship wasn't serious and they were just having fun.
- Moans about being called a 'perv' and a 'pedophile' by teenagers.
ONTD, would you ever date someone 15 years younger than you??
@elreytheatre there isn't a confident theater tour.. And I'm not playing shows at your theater. Please do not lie to my fans— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) October 11, 2015
I never said there wouldn't be a tour....... Just not "7 shows" at some random theater claiming I'll be there when I'm not— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) October 11, 2015
El Rey Theatre said that Demi would be performing there in January 2016, as part of an intimate mini-theater tour with 7 shows in LA and 7 shows in NY. Today, Demi said the theater was lying and they have now deleted their tweets.
- Lotte Verbeek (The Borgias, Outlander) will be playing Ana Jarvis
- Wynn Everett is playing Whitney Frost/Madam Masque a Hollywood actress and brilliant inventor
- Currie Graham as Masque's husband who is a high powered businessman
- Reggie Austin is playing Jason Wilkes, a scientist who charms Peggy and may or may not be a love interest
- Season 2 will be set 6 months later in 1947
- No news of Angie </3
Excerpts from reviews
From Cinesocial UK
"Regression smacks of lazy scriptwriting, especially considering the many plot holes that we traverse along the way.....it doesn’t help that the lynchpin in convincing us a city of humans can commit the most atrocious acts is that ‘noted’ fulcrum of dramatic excellence – Emma Watson.
At times appearing dangerously on the verge of expressing emotion for the first time, she has by now nailed that vaguely Californian accent beloved of British actresses who spend too much time falling out of too many L.A. nightclubs, her elfin-gorgeous features arousing, but not masking an irritatingly flat performance".
( Collapse )
I know....I know too many Emma Watson posts. But I'm bored at home with all my coursework finished and this stuff has been too entertaining.
is that Meghan Trainor's little brother?
Kylie Jenner Shows Off $2.7 Million House on App, Keeps Boyfriend Tyga's Mugshot Framed in the Living Room http://t.co/eKsErz7ycM— Us Weekly (@usweekly) October 11, 2015
- She was doing a house tour for her dumb app and showed the framed mugshot like it's something she's pround of for some reason
- The Kardashians Klan got their gurl powah on in a new promo sans Caitlyn/Rob/Scott etc
- The new season premieres November 15th (so like a month after the upcoming season finale apparently)
- Before y'all ask the song is "Kimono" by MNDR
I hope they use this for the show intro from now on, the purple one w/ the whistling is so tacky and dated. Also MNDR is half the reason Record Collection is one of my fave albums ever so get dat promo kween.
3D-printed performance footwear. This is Futurecraft 3D. Take a sneak peek at the future of running. https://t.co/9rcuSDHqXb— adidas (@adidas) October 7, 2015
Adidas is taking shoe comfort to the next level. Earlier this week the company unveiled the Futurecraft 3D, a sneaker with a midsole that is molded specifically for your foot. The idea is that you get on a treadmill and run while the machine maps out your foot. Then a 3D machine prints out a midsole tailored just for you! The shoes are only a prototype for now but expect them to be out sooner rather than later.
I need these sneakers nowww. Shoe post?
- 8 million subscribers on YouTube
- Created a make-up line "Em" under L'Oréal
- Founded Ipsy, a monthly make-up subscription
- Parted ways with L'Oréal this year. Moved "Em" to Ipsy.
- Ipsy is now worth $500 million
How much do u have in ur bank account, ontd?
Did you know Karmin still exists, ONTD? Well, they do and they're still doing covers. Here's the Bohemian Rhapsody style music video for their version of "What Do You Mean?"
Legit didn't know these two were still a thing until I saw a download for this. It's a terrible cover, so share your favorite cover songs instead!
How did you like the premiere, ONTD?
Carey Lander, keyboardist for Scottish indie pop band Camera Obscura, has passed away following a battle with bone cancer. In the lead up to her passing, she had been trying to raise money for the cancer charity Sarcoma UK, writing:
"It's probably too late to help me, but it would be great if we could find something in the future that means children don't have to undergo such awful treatment and have a better chance of survival."
Her bandmates released a statement today saying that they are continuing to raise money for the charity:
We have lost our friend and band mate, and our deepest sympathy goes out to her partner Kenny, and to all her family and friends.
We shall be continuing to help promote the campaign on her behalf.
She was left in no doubt how much you all loved and appreciated her, and we'd like to thank you all for the support and kind words you have been sending to us and her. The band, our music, and all of you who have enjoyed it over the years, meant so much to her.
Thank you all, Tracyanne, Gavin, Kenny and Lee x
I LOVE YOU COLE
Thoughts on tonight's episode?
-It marks her seventh chart-topper and makes her just the third act to achieve No. 1 albums in each of the last four decades.
-Sold 109,000 in pure album sales.
-Streisand and Jackson are also in rare company: along with Bruce Springsteen, the three performers are the only acts with No. 1 albums in the last four decades: '10s, '00s, ‘90s and '80s.
-Unbreakable hit No. 1 without the benefit of a single press interview by Jackson to promote the album
Who else if not the queen of pop?