source: 1, news report + photos in video.
Dinah seems to think All lives matter but does she know a black person is killed extrajudicially every 28 hrs, and Black men between ages 19 and 25 are the group most at risk to be gunned down by police? Does she know that young Black people are 4.5 times more likely to be killed by police than any other age or racial group? Does Dinah know that African-Americans have comprised 26 percent of police shootings though they only makeup 13 percent of the U.S. population? Does dinah know that using the hashtag all lives matter is extremely problematic, insensitive and well.. racist because we all know that All LIVES MATTER but not ALL lives face police brutality and structural racism like the way black lives do. Non black kids aren't being killed like black kids are. Non black bodies aren't being left in the street on display for hours. With the controversy surrounding the alllivesmatter hashtag i doubt dinah just tweeted this and wasn't aware. Her fans have started to call her out on it but as we have seen previously, she's not the type to check herself and offer an apology. Dinah also likes to think she can throw around the n word and appropriate black culture but not actually care about black people. So moral of the story is, she's trash and Anyone who stans Dinah Dolezal is trash themselves. Campaign to Save Normani!
-they "broke up" last year, but have now returned with a new single called Love Me
-album out next February called I Like It When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It
-it's 17 tracks long.
-Full song here because they only put a preview up on youtube
Source // source // Source
Literally what is that album title.
Basically a fan went up and mentioned the resemblance between Natalie and Kermit's new girlfriend Denise and asked if she was aware of it and / or was the inspiration. Natalie ended up talking about how she has a piggy nose that she was bullied about as a child.
I feel like we've already talked a lot about this comparison so instead of being like what have you been told you look like, or if you see it, how about what's the weirdest / most random / awkward thing that you've been asked or have witnessed someone asking?
Lookin' good dude! I think it really brings out the 'completely out of touch' look in his eyes.
Summary - After completing her gender swap experiment, Meyer started working on Midnight Sun again. Meyer said after she "started back into it, it felt really good."
But...."So what do you think was the top story on Yahoo the next morning? 'Grey.'"
"Grey", as ONTD probably knows, is a spinoff of "Fifty Shades of Grey", retelling the first book from the perspective of Christian (the equivalent of Edward in "Twilight").
In other words, the same idea as "Midnight Sun."
"It was a literal flip the table moment for me," Meyer said.
That was the final straw. Meyer is more definitive than ever about leaving "Midnight Sun" unfinished, and fans have "Fifty Shades of Grey" to thank.
ontd, have you ever had to eat shit while someone else profited off even worse versions of your admittedly sub-par work?
Last night Madonna dedicated a performance of La Vie En Rose to Prince, then attended a private concert of 33 held by Prince.
"When Prince launched into the next song, “Ain’t About to Stop,” off his latest album HITNRUN Phase One, I decided to try to discretely scan the room to see where Madonna was taking in the show. I had expected her to hang back a bit, or maybe sitting in her roped-off area, but once I stepped a little closer to the stage I realized that she was not only in the front row, but had perched on the edge of the stage at Prince’s feet, looking up at him adoringly as he sang."
"Prince, too, seemed a little awestruck by Madge, appearing nervous as he flitted around the stage to different instruments and taking great care to get the lighting, sound, and chord changes just right. It completely shifted the energy at the Park, which usually pulls like a magnet toward Prince’s spot in the room, and it was a rare chance to see two megastars share an intimate moment and a series of knowing smiles."
( Collapse )
New season starts October 15th
Our next single is called 'Perfect'.— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) October 9, 2015
Looking forward to you hearing it, hope that you like those apples.
The track will be dropped tomorrow but ONLY IF YOU PRE-ORDERed!
Louis and Harry helped write the new single with other writers. -A pic.twitter.com/6tvKqcpGyw— 1D Updates (@OT4WWUpdates) October 9, 2015
Do you think Harry tweeted the song's lyrics earlier? Is it your favourite song yet, ontd??? Are ya'll excited as much as I am???
this time, with a source
UPD the 3rd song's length is revealed in itunes! It should be up soon!
Ratings: Viewers Go Gaga for FX’s ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Premiere http://t.co/MiWItMICFQ— Variety (@Variety) October 8, 2015
- The premiere of “American Horror Story: Hotel” averaged a 3.0 rating in adults 18-49 (about 3.8 million in this age group) and 5.81 million viewers overall.
- This is down a tick in the demo and about 5% lower in total viewers from last year’s “American Horror Story: Freak Show” premiere (3.1 rating in 18-49, 6.13 million viewers overall).
- The numbers above don't include L+3 numbers (to be released on Monday) so more than likely, AHS: Lady Gaga will set a new record.
Here's a live reaction of Stans and Antistans alike after this news.
[Spoiler (click to open)]
Thank you for your time :D
Today marks the end of the last Mercury Retrograde of 2015! We know that when Mercury goes retrograde, the world suddenly becomes prone to not getting (or giving) the message! Mercury's retrograde period is NOT about fucking up our lives though, it's about reflection. Before we can move on with a clean slate, we have to make sure we have all loose ends tied up. So that tire you've been putting off replacing- it will blow out. That old phone you're hanging on to while you debate an upgrade- it's going to break. The fun little road trip you planned with your friends- it might not go so smoothly after all!
But that's just Mercury in transit. What about the ~20% of people who are born during one of these periods and have Mercury's retrograde stamped on their soul? First of all, it's not the disaster that a mercury retrograde in transit is- and by no means are those with natal Mercury in retrograde less intelligent or articulate than the rest of us. The problem is that the energy of Mercury, which allows people to see how we communicate, perceive and understand situations, solve problems and learn, is turned inward- so while it's felt very deeply by the individual, the rest of us can't really feel it from the person. Since we cannot feel the energy, the individual may then begin to feel less intelligent and doubt themselves, asking why the can't get themselves across clearly? It causes Mercury to then work harder to understand everything, making many Retrograde-Mercury individuals smarter and more driven, even if the rest of us can't tell.
Let's look a short list of public figures with Natal Retrograde-Mercury to help understand:
( Collapse )
Source for celeb birth charts
My astrology tumblr
Astrology tag has my past posts and others!
Do you have natal Mercury in retrograde ONTD?
International man of mystery and patriot/traitor Edward Snowden took time out of schedule for a bit of levity. A fan on twitter recently asked who his favorite Pokemon is and the answer probably won't surprise you.
( Collapse )
Who is your favorite pokemon and why?
What games are you looking forward to?
So Raven-Symone says she won't hire someone with an "Africanized" name but she sitting there with a red Mohawk? 😏 OK pic.twitter.com/DKioHj7rmG— Deanna Fry (@DeannaFryTV) October 9, 2015
Quote from Raven on discussion about hiring people with certain names:
"Can we take back racist and say discriminatory? That's a better word. I'm very discriminatory against the words like the ones they were saying in those names. I'm not about to hire you if your name is Watermelondria."
Do you think it's okay for people to not hire you because of your name? Do you think you have trouble getting hired because of your name?
- Kyle MacLachlan and Michael Ontkean as Dale Cooper and Sheriff Harry S. Truman were the original OTP of Twin Peaks
- After going through lengths to find the original jacket, Ontkean informed the writer of Twin Peaks book Reflections last August that he was not returning to the show
- Ontkean was cast last in the original show after Robert Forster had to pull out.
- Rumour (yes it's spelt that way!) has it the role of Truman might be recast with Robert Forster
Although Pretty Little Liars isn't set to return until January 12 on ABC Family (or will it be #Freeform by then?), you can watch the first 4 minutes of the Winter premiere now. The clip shows sneak peek of where the liars end up 5 years after the events of the finale:
( Collapse )
tweet source/direct link to fb video
- From the director of Bronson, Drive,
Only God Forgives
- To be a "horror film about viciuos beauty"
- Official synopsis: “When aspiring model Jesse moves to Los Angeles, her youth and vitality are devoured by a group of beauty-obsessed women who will take any means necessary to get what she has.”
- Inspired by the life & times of Coutess Elizabeth Bathroy
- This is his first female-driven film
- Jesse is played by Elle Fanning who the director calls “a powerhouse of talent” and “absolutely amazing.”
- She is sucked into a cult of vapid women who resort to cannibalism, voodoo etc to harvest her beauty
- Other cast members include Abbey Lee, Christina Hendricks, Jena Malone, Bella Heathcote
- Male lead is played by ageless, unproblematic bae Keanu Reeves
( Collapse )
I am so hyped for this. The premise and cast is so promising (I stan for Elle and Keanu).
Who is your favorite Fanning sibling, ONTD?
Pop IT girl, Rita Ora, helped launch a new restaurant in Berkeley Square, London last night. The songstress, who is the ambassador for the new eaterie, performed a slew of hits such as "Black Widow," "RIP," and certified bubbling under HIT "Body on Me." Other attendee's for the Sexy Fish launch included Kate Moss, former singer Ciara, former actress Lindsay Lohan and a slew of other nobodies that could not hold a candle to the Queen herself. Ora didn't just attend and perform but also shot an exclusive campaign for the new eaterie. Check out footage from behind the scenes below! #BuyBodyOnMeOniTunesToday
( Collapse )
Has your faves hustle ever been this strong ONTD?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Tom Hiddleston: ‘It’s impossible to go through life without experiencing its random cruelty’ http://t.co/cC6BUkkxVd— The Guardian (@guardian) October 8, 2015
- On his obsessed fanbase: "[It's] an odd experience. But I won't be the first person to have thought that. I'm only in control of my own integrity. I'm accountable for everything I've done and I understand that. Everything else is out of my control."
- On his public image: "There's something very uncool about emotion. Is that right? Perhaps that's not quite right . . . Passion is frequently uncool. And I've never been dispassionate for as long as I can remember. I'm so easily mocked. But that the reason I'm sitting in front of you." and "I have tried with all my power for there not to be any inauthenticity. There is no version of me presented to you that's been created or is artificial. The people I've always respected have an integrity that is unassailable."
- On life: He is very hesitant to comment on anything divisive, but when pressed says: "I believe in kindness. I believe very profoundly in that. I believe in bravery and courage, in being true to your word. . . Very unfashionable."
Lots more interesting tidbits and anecdotes in the full article at the BANNED SOURCE.
I love that his only rebuke to the obsessed part of his fanbase is to gently point out how he tries to live with integrity in the hopes that they will too. Poor Tom.
Four-time Oscar®-winning filmmakers Joel and Ethan Coen (No Country for Old Men, True Grit, Fargo) write and direct HAIL, CAESAR!, an all-star comedy set during the latter years of Hollywood's Golden Age. Starring Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson, Jonah Hill and Frances McDormand, Hail, Caesar! follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix.
-says Hands To Myself was the last song recorded and is one of the best she's ever done in her career
-first 3-4 songs on the album are her favorites
-Nobody is about God
-Revival & Body Heat were inspired by and written during her trip to Mexico
-is most proud of her vocals in Revival and Hands To Myself
( Collapse )
ONTD, have you been revived by Revival? Perfect should be ha next single!!
@niallhoran: There ya go .. Here's the artwork for 'perfect' .. Can't wait for ya to hear our new tune
It will be released globally on Friday 16th October 2015.
"Perfect" is an emotionally charged ironic love song featuring passionate drumming, rousing guitars, shimmering synths and an immense chorus. The song is produced by Julia Bunetta, Jesse Shatkin and AFTERHRS and written by Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson alongside Bunetta, Shatkin, Jacob Kasher, John Ryan and Maureen Anne McDonald.
Sources: 1, 2
And now we wait...
- She's gone on dates/dating...it's hard to meet people, she's not sure if she wants famous or not.
- Taylor's "with a stud right now"
- Says the pink bikini was too small but she didn't care
- Being body shamed wasn't just her being called fat but people were saying she went off the deep end too for some reason
- Diagnosed with lupus 3 years ago
Along with them were original voice actors Scott Weinger (Aladdin), Linda Larkin (Jasmine), and Jonathan Freeman (Jafar), chilling in the background.
( Collapse )
The Pop icon stopped by the recording studio to work on some new music for her upcoming album with producer Burns.
( Collapse )
-there have been 'talks' of the Spice Girls reuniting for their 20th anniversary
-nothing is for sure yet, but Mel B and Geri are open for a reunion tour with BSB
-AJ also didn't deny rumors, says they're still in talks
lawddddd pleaseeee let this be true!!! my heart will explode
- The album is not out yet (Oct 23) but it is number 1 in 50 countries right now
- They were the most asked for guest on chatty man
- Their label calls them "the biggest band no one's ever heard of"
- They do challenges for 5 seconds each
- They dance, chug alcohol and make animal noises as the challenge
- In vegas some 50 fans crawled through an air vent into the venue and slept under the seats before the show, then got kicked out by security (the boys didnt know about it until after the show)
Kendall Jenner has debuted her new nipple piercings, breaking the months long silence!! The model claims that people might be shocked because it seemed so "unexpected from her."
Kendall recently told a reporter that "I was going through a period in my life, having a rough time, being a rebel and was like "Let’s just do it'.
'I was so terrified, I’m laying on the bed like 'Why am I doing this?' Honestly, it hurt, but wasn’t as bad as everyone made it seem and maybe because everyone hyped it up and I thought it would be really, really bad. Then it wasn’t as bad as I expected."
Kylie also took to snapchat, revealing that she got new jewelry in "other secret places." Rumors have been flying since April where a suspicious looking shape appeared under her sweater. Kendall confirmed "I wanted to get the piercing for so long before Kylie. She did hers and then everyone thought I copied her."
( Collapse )
cute or ??
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES will be released by Lionsgate UK in cinemas across the UK & Ireland on Friday 12th February 2016.
do you feel undead, ONTD?
slay a bit...
Ian made a post about how he won't respond to hate and then he chose to write this comment in response to a fan who didn't even mention Nina. The fan he's replying to said something nice about Nikki Reed and he made it about Nian (Ian and Nina as a couple). People who are familiar with tvd fandom know that practically no one cares about "Nian", anymore. The rabid fans in his/his wife's mentions are Delena shippers who like Ian's character and Nina's character together as a couple. Not the actual actors.
Now, "be respectful" and enjoy some pictures of a happy couple!
Source 1 Source 2
So Emma was on the cover of the September Issue of Vogue this year. And during the interview Emma supposedly talked about love as Vogue printed this:
‘"We talk about love, and how she broke up with her ruby-playing student boyfriend Matt Janney about seven months ago, and it was - deep exhalation by Watson - “horrendous”.
She considers why, at first she hated being single.
“I felt really uncomfortable,” she says “even before my relationship ended, I went on a silent retreat, because I really wanted to figure out how to be at home with myself".”
But today when a fan asked about it on Twitter, Emma denied it and said that Vogue completely made that part up:
( Collapse )
this is just weird. Do you think Vogue UK just completely fabricated that part of her talking about love in the interview ONTD? pretty weird move for a such major legit publication