Dakota Fanning ditches the bra while stepping out in a white tank top in NYC: http://t.co/so3GmRSu7e— E! Online (@eonline) September 3, 2015
- she's 21
- stepped out sans bra and theres a pic (at source)
- currently at NYU for women's studies with a focus on "the portrayal of women in film and culture."
That "Side 1" comment at the start makes me think the first album half will be upbeat and the second half slow jams. Praying this video leaves the creepy dad home movies out.
-Says if she could avoid pregnancy, she would have five children
-She's very petite "down there," wants to avoid pain and is afraid of ripping (horrifying)
-Escaped morning sickness but has given in to her pregnancy cravings: "If I do crave anything, it's bubbles. I like fizz in my drinks like Shirley Temples."
-Has only gained 5 pounds.
-Now that she's pregnant, she no longer cares about her appearance but is still waiting to see how bad her stretch marks will be
- Senior prank antics, what Dakota did for hers
- Elle Fanning gives you school photo tips!
- Jimmy shares his senior portrait
- Making up for that creepy Dakota post earlier
She seems really sweet. Good for her parents for making a "normal high school" part of both her and Dakota's lives
Cool For The Summer may not "save kid's lives" or "inspire" but I'd say Skyscraper & Warrior have done a pretty good job of helping people— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) September 4, 2015
( Collapse )
P!nk didn't even mention Demi in her original comment. What kind of self drag, tbh!
Nicole Arbour is at it again. To save your views, time and brain cells here is a summary of this video:
- Starts out the video saying to any mad fat people: "What are you gonna do, chase me?"
- Believes fat shaming is not a thing and it's like the race card with no race.
- "If we offend you so much that you lose weight, I'm okay with that."
- Considers herself a minority because she's a blonde who has no interest in a sugar daddy.
After it was posted not only ONTD Fave Tyler Oakley came for her but actual ONTDer and everyone's fave Chescaleigh.
@NicoleArbour this is disappointing content— Tyler Oakley (@tyleroakley) September 4, 2015
Another YT troll has made an inflammatory fat shaming video. Sigh. This is your reminder to not share problematic vids & send them traffic— Franchesca Ramsey (@chescaleigh) September 4, 2015
( Collapse )
Even more on her twitter tbh, Chescaleigh, if you aren't following her than why not?
Source: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
Yessss SLAY ME YOU LOOK SO GOOD MY SOFT GRUNGE TUMBLR QUEEN!!
Freddie Stroma will be playing Dickon Tarly who is Sam's little brother. He's been aged up for the show.
This is the little brother that Sam's father preferred over him since he was an ideal heair, and he's why Sam is at the Wall. The casting call made it sound like he'll be a dick. I won't be surprised if he tires to assault Gilly.
He can also be seen on Lifetime's UnReal.
Granted, it was posted just slightly over a month ago, but it seemed interesting.
No Kevin Smith tag? Really?
This week the designers were put in to teams of 6 and instructed to fire paintball guns at one another while attempting to collect bolts of fabric to be used in their mini-collections. Who has good aim? Who avoided the fight all together? Will the designers get to Mood this episode?
2 days for this challenge!
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
What are your thoughts ONTD? I love that the first week the accessories look okay it's because the Just Fab™ items have been painted over.
The $450,000 car Tyga gave Kylie for her 18th birthday was leased...by Kylie http://t.co/uXtZaDZ16g— Jezebel (@Jezebel) September 4, 2015
- Not much to this story, except that the car's lease was written in Kylie's name
- As you probably already know, Tyga's broke so how could he have afforded such an expensive gift?
- He didn't pay for it, that's how
- Ronnie Chieng is an Australian stand-up comic who has done the international festival circuit and opened for Dave Chappelle.
- Desi Lydic is an LA comedian and played that weird school counselor on Awkward.
- Roy Wood Jr is from Alabama and has done stand-up, bits on late night shows and a radio show.
- The new Daily Show starts on September 28th.
( Collapse )
source: 1 , 2
ONTD Tell me about your summer vacations. Have you ever been to Alaska? Do you think it would be exhausting to have every little thing you do called into question? Discuss.
In an interview with Fader Magazine last year, Lana Del Rey said: "For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities. Whenever people bring up feminism, I'm like, god. I'm just not really that interested."
She clarifies her comments in a new, rare interview with James Franco for V Magazine's fall issue: "The luxury we have as a younger generation is being able to figure out where we want to go from here, which is why I've said things like, 'I don’t focus on feminism, I focus on the future.' It's not to say that there's not more to do in that area. I've gotten to witness through history the evolution of so many movements and now I'm standing at the forefront of new technological movements. I'm not undermining other issues. But I feel like that's obvious, like I shouldn't even have to bring that up."
On the title of her newest album: "It's the word that sums up the ultimate dream. I mean, life is a honeymoon. Life, love, paradise, freedoms...that's forever."
mods, the interview portion is new and hasn't been posted yet. only the photos.
The last house cup will be awarded on Sept. 9.
They are giving us graduation certificates that can be saved and printed until Sept. 16.
The new expansion might have something to do with "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"
Fingers crossed for a RPG like they have on Playstation but better.
[Spoiler (click to open)] Oh look, Julian somehow survived to return another season. Gabe, that's the Darkness talking, you don't really want to kill Michael, what you want is to hug it out. And I knew something was fishy about that yellow energy thingy that transferred into Michael when he did the sacrifice, looks like it's catching up to him now. How much you guys wanna bet Gates is dying next episode? They'd better not kill Noma, that's all I'm saying.
Troye's new EP 'WILD' is out now.
Never was a fan but his new EP is so good tbh
Tori Spelling is suing Benihana after suffering burns from a reported hibachi grill fall: http://t.co/oUvHcPr6wB— E! Online (@eonline) September 3, 2015
Tori Spelling was enjoying an Easter Sunday dinner at Benihana with her family and friends when she fell. She hit the hot hibachi grill and received second and third degree burns on her right arm. Spelling reportedly was hospitalized and received skin grafts. She is seeking compensation for her medical expenses, lost wages, and loss of earning capability.
Beasts of No Nation, A Netflix Original Film. When civil war tears his family apart, a young West African boy is forced to join a unit of mercenary fighters and transform into a child soldier. Available in select theaters and on Netflix October 16.
Amanda Peet was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night to promote her new movie Sleeping with other people but of course, she was asked about Game of Thrones because she's married to showrunner, Demonic Benioff. The actor mentions in the video how she practically pleaded to find out, and even asked her husband to send photos of Kit's hair to her for proof, since she'd heard rumours that they were going to kill his character off.
Amanda also mentions that Benioff hired the winner from the Jon Snow impersonations contest to be on the show in a secret role and does her own impression of
do it anyway, sis.
Have you ever left your partner because they killed off your fave, ONTD?
Work work work and no play today! but getting tons done before the wedding ⏰🔩🔌 pic.twitter.com/s10oDUztfo— AmyRDuggar (@amyduggar) September 2, 2015
- had an interview with our good sis InTouchWeekly
- interview doesn't show up on their site but my good random source claims it happened
- doesn't think the mistress train has stopped with just 2
- says it's not the sleeping with other women that bothers him, but the fact he cheated on his wife
“Listen, if Marvel wants me they got me. I’ve never had such a relationship where you have such—I mean look at my resume, I’m used to being on set being like, ‘Ah is this movie gonna be terrible?’ Marvel just can’t stop making great movies, they do it in their sleep. It’s wonderful directors and producers and actors and scripts, and it’s like a playground as an actor.”
Edited to fix dead link.
For anyone asking earlier this is Harry's friend Xander, a lacrosse player & he's visiting Harry on tour right now. pic.twitter.com/7PQA787geC— WW1DReport (@WW1DReport) August 28, 2015
- xander ritz is harry's new bff who, per usual with harry's friends, has dropped everything to spend every waking moment with him
- harry's best friend jeff azoff introduced them and they've been hanging out a lot since july
- he spent the last week with harry on tour
- harry visited xander's hometown in pennsylvania before one of 1d's shows with jeff and some other friends
- some people have concluded that they're dating because they're spending a lot of time together
- larries have collectively freaked out trying to prove they aren't dating and being their usual delusional selves
( Collapse )
source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
imagine if people didn't speculate on every single thing he did and just let him live! what a concept
- Marketing Agency takes out a billboard in New York's Times Square asking Apple not to call their forthcoming smartphone the iPhone 6s
- They also parked a truck with the billboard outside Apple store on 5th Avenue
- 6S Marketing has used the name for 15 years (with the hashtag slogan #WeAre6S) and has offices in New York, Vancouver and Toronto
- The new iPhone will be introduced in 5 days and will unlikely change the name by then
- Read the open letter to Apple here
- Watch a short YouTube video of the truck & billboard here
Will they change the name? Should they change the name? Who is buying the new iPhone 6S(7?) etc...
Emotions was Mariah Carey's lead single of the same-titled album. Emotions was also Mariah's 5th consecutive #1 single, she is the only person to ever have their first 5 singles reach #1, before the release of 'Emotions', Mariah shared the record of 4 #1's with the Jackson 5. It reached the top spot in its 7th week and spent 3 weeks there, it then spent 20 weeks in top 40.
( Collapse )
Source: youtube 1 2 3 wiki
♪I don't know if it's real
But I like the way I feel
ONTD, does Mimi got you feelin' emotions?
According to OK! Magazine, yes.
- he wants her to stay away from relationships for 6 months
- he thinks her love life is becoming toxic (who doesn't love the taste of poison paradise?)
- is doing this to "rebuild her confidence"
Probably fan fiction but if it's not then yikes. She could use a break from relationships but it's her life and it's sad if this is true. I can't help but think she must be so lonely.
( Collapse )
Not a lot of tweets, I don't know how much the US media is reporting on the issue. You can find relevant tweets/photos under #MigrantMarch.
The refugees started to march at 12:00 CET from the Budapest Keleti train station to the Austrian border. They walked more than 20 km (~12.5 miles) on the highway and it could take them a week to make the remaining 150 km (~932 miles).
-Despite going to a marriage counselor the divorce is going through
-Bennifer 2.0 were recently seen visiting a marriage counselor, but that was to make the transition better for their family
-They are working together to make the split amicable and it's something they have been working on for a year
"Captain America, this is not a guy who knows what love feels like. He wants it, he thinks about it, he knows there’s something missing, but it’s not that he’s ever tasted it."
Do you know what love feels like, ONTD?
-Pretty self explanatory in that she discusses Nicole's video and why it's content and attitude is harmful as well as necessary, unfunny, and mocking what concern for a person is. She also addresses some history she has with Nicole and I think it makes her approach to this all the more in depth and more than a "angry reaction".
-She also cries a little so warning for that.
I watched this video rather than even do more than glance at a screen shot of Nicole's because I am not here for the heap of crap that is. This is also my first post so hopefully I didn't mess much up. :/
-They've been distanced by work. Robert is filming The Lost City of Z in Ireland
-The wedding is "off the agenda," but "they haven't called off the engagement.
they're so cute! only 7 songs achivied multi-platinum this year! is your fave a multi-platinum artist?
Honestly, Mamrie Hart is hilarious, she needs to drop the two deadweights (Grace and Hannah) and go solo. Bye. (Since everyone is getting confused, this is not the caption of Reese's picture, lmao).
Here's why Vince Staples thinks Miley Cyrus needs to apologize to Kendrick Lamar: http://t.co/60Q860kPRa— XXL Magazine (@XXL) September 4, 2015
- A$ap Rocky had the song, "LSD," and not Kendrick Lamar
- Upcoming rapper, Vince Staples thinks Miley owes Kendrick an apology and should stfu
- Ponders if she thinks all black people look alike to make the confusion
- Suggests she's salty and should be very happy spending her Disney money instead
- Supports Taylor Swift because she got him back some of his publishing money from the Apple deal
He added some tweets:
( Collapse )
the music video for this is supposed to drop very soon