August 25th, 2015
-Tracy (46) got married to Megan Wollover (28) on Sunday
-The couple were engaged since 2011 and have one daughter, Maven
-The wedding takes place fourteen months after the 6 vehicle crash that had Tracy hospitalized for an extended period of time and resulted in the death of his friend, James McNair
-Tracy says he was determined to be able to walk his wife down the aisle without the use of a cane or wheelchair and is now looking forward to sharing more milestones with her.
- The Jared Fogle Healthy Lifestyle Nationwide School Grant Program was supposed to support schools and communities to fight against obesity. A pledge of $2 million was originally stated by Fogle.
- From 2009 to 2013 the program spent $73,000 a year without a drop of money going towards a grant.
- 60% of the expenditures were filed under executive Russell Taylor's name - the first individual who went down for child porn charges before Fogle.
- The program was actually invalidated by the State of Indiana three years ago but of course the IRS never checked in and still views it as a valid organization.
Wouldn't surprise me if the whole organization was a front for a CP ring.
( Collapse )
Do you think The Weeknd ripped off Majical Cloudz?
- Bruhl will play the director of the Warsaw Zoo who is married to Jessica Chastain's character
- The film is a Holocaust drama about the two who were not Jewish but helped save over 300 Jewish lives
- Niki Caro (Whale Rider) is directing
- Focus Features already bought the rights which means they can see that this is potential Oscar bait
source 1 2
Ugh I am so sick of the trend of naming things the ____'s wife.
Born to Run and the Decline of the American Dream
Bruce Springsteen’s breakout album embodied the lost ‘70s—the tense, political, working-class rejection of an increasingly unequal society.
- Springsteen's first 2 albums (Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J. & The Wild, The Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle) were commercial flops
- In Philadelphia, demand for "Born to Run" title track was so strong that WFIL, the city’s top-40 AM station, aired it multiple times each day
- Springsteen grew up in small, conservative Freehold, NJ
- he was a loner in school who nobody would have remembered if he didn't become a musician
- Springsteen's earlier bands, and then the E Street Band, became popular with blue-collar people along the Jersey Shore
- his music offered escape from the tumultuous 70s
- “I don’t think the American Dream was that everyone was going to make it or that everyone was going to make a billion dollars,” [Springsteen] later said (as captured in the anthology, Bruce Springsteen Talking). “But it was that everyone was going to have an opportunity and the chance to live a life with some decency and a chance for some self-respect.”
what's your favorite Bruce Springsteen song/album, ONTD?
Thankfully, Mariah's uterus is not harboring a troll.
Mariah's reps told source that she is not pregnant.
Previously Mimi has stated that she is she done with being preggers after being birth to Moroccan and Monroe aka #dembabies, the father was Nick Cannot. She said that being pregnant with twins was a strain and she would never wants to do it again unless her partner would be willing to birth them #feministqueen
Fun Fact: While the twins were being born, a live recording of 'Fantasy' was played, Mariah said she wanted them to come into this world with applause.
Source: e! onlinee! online
ONTD, would you get preggers and birth twins if the father was a billionaire? yall student loans would be paid
( Collapse )
ONTD, what are you favorite videos/songs by Aaliyah? Haters, you can seethe...stay out!
+ Black Magic is this week's highest climbers on the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart! It's at #68, but expect it to fall down next week since they left America already and won't be doing promo anymore. RIP in peace.
so justin, nicki, the weeknd, little mix and 5sos?
I finished reading this last night and I don't hate it? I think? Idk. I didn't go into it expecting Gone Girl 2.0 so I think that helped a bit. Anyway, this actress is a perfect fit for Megan physically. I'll take her over Kate Mara (who was rumored for the part).
So glad everything has been cleared up today and ur support with it is amazing not that we could ever expect anything less your amazing— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) August 25, 2015
( Collapse )
Julian Bunetta, aka 1D's co-songwriter / producer gave an interview to Banned Source about the hiatus
- They deserve the year hiatus, but at the end of that they may decide that they need another year.
- It's important for them to have an unstrained relationship and that they be able to make decisions of their own for once.
- Despite Znake leaving, they are still the same though the dynamic has changed.
- Says the fifth album has six songs that could be singles.
( Collapse )
Meanwhile, Harry Styles continues to not comment on anything as usual.
sources 1 2 3
ONTD, Do you think 1D will come back from their hiatus?
-ABC interviewed urine stealer Sam & his victim Nia after their "miscarriage" but before the Ashley Madison scandal.
-Sam and Nia say they would never lie to their viewers.
-Sam makes YT videos to shine the light of God on the heathens.
-Their videos "show what a family looks like when
-ABC says the AM scandal has tarnished their image.
-Reports that Sam fought a vlogger who ridiculed his family on twitter.
Both attended during 1975-1977 and aim to change the name of J.E.B. Stuart High School in Falls Church, Virginia, honoring a Confederate general, to Thurgood Marshall, the name of the first African American Supreme Court Justice.
Joint Statement: "When our school was founded in 1959, it was named after Stuart, a Confederate General, to protest the 1954 Brown vs. the Board of Education ruling that ended the segregation of public schools. Today, this school is attended by a diverse group of students who should not have to attend a school that bears the name of a man who fought to keep African Americans enslaved."
Julianne: "We name our buildings, monuments, and parks after exalted and heroic individuals as a way to honor them, and inspire ourselves to do better and reach for more in our own lives. It is reprehensible to me that in this day and age a school should carry and celebrate the name of a person who fought for the enslavement of other human beings. I think the students of this school deserve better than that moniker."
Bruce: "The reason why it was never changed is because students never said it was wrong. Now that's changed . . . finally, there's real momentum."
Olivia Wilde, Actress
"I've embraced aging from both identities, as a woman and as an actress. Honestly, wisdom allows you to have a more fulfilled life. And as an actress, I think it's great when you're too old to play dumb."
Olivia's longer interview: Stopped caring what people thought of her at age 27; that's when she got her divorce and felt like her career was just starting. "Thirties feel like a fertile ground. The twenties are for fucking up, that's what you're supposed to do, and your thirties are for using the knowledge you gained from said fucking up to make something, to put that experience toward something useful. And then I think your forties are an opportunity to enjoy what you've worked for."
( Collapse )
Lily Rose Depp has taken part in a photography project by photographer iO Tillett Wright, which has taken pictures of over 10,000 Americans who fall anywhere in the LGBTQIA spectrum.
Tillett Wright posted a picture of the two of them on Instagram with this caption:
"I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp, She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family. She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou"
how did you come out, ontd?
Rita Ora and Adidas have officially announced their 2015 Fall/Winter collection titled Space Shifter! The
Check out some of the collection behind the cut. More of the collection is available to view at the source.
( Collapse )
Do you have your own collection with a major sports brand while the general public has no idea who you are, ONTD?
[WARNING: THIS SPOILER IS LITERALLY SO SHOCKING TALK ABOUT UNEXPECTED]the aforementioned battle will be Captain America and Bucky vs. Iron Man
What mindblowing scoop do you have about Civil War (or any other upcoming blockbuster)?
I have a friend
-Violett Beane is female speedster Jesse Quick
-will appear in multiple episodes
-gets caught in crossfire between Barry and Zoom
-gets her powers from a formula
( Collapse )
TV Line's Twitter
this was leaked by one of her hacker fans and they said it won't be on M5.
( Collapse )
She also posted a new selfie on instagram, channeling her inner Kylie Jenner, cause apparently that's who she is...NOW.
who are you now, ontd?
( Collapse )
Coming next... Top 10 Messiest Virgos
mods: no source was really used other than their wikipedia entires to grab their birthdates.
-Karl Lagerfield is the writer and director of the short film which is about Coco Chanel. Specifically, it's some weird meta approach where the movie is about the making of/behind the scenes of a Coco Chanel biopic.
-She's playing an actress who's preparing to play Chanel. Geraldine Chapline is also in the short film and has played Chanel in the past.
-She shot for two days last month. “She played it really, really mean. You only see her in tests and she’s complaining about everything. She’s mean with the director; mean with the producer.”
-Lagerfeld’s movie will premiere in December, at Chanel’s annual Métiers d’Arts show in Rome.
-Rumblings that the reasoning behind the delay of the latest Blade comic is because this Blade will be the one featured in the newest Blade movie/television show for the MCU.
-New Blade comic features Fallon Grey, Blade's daughter.
-From Birth Movies Death: "It's Buffy The Vampire Slayer if Buffy were black and her Watcher was her dad." (um sign me up please?)
-Wesley Snipes may be involved.
-Could this be the property John Ridley is developing for Marvel?
Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart make out for their new WOODY ALLEN movie. Will this movie fair just as well as American Ultra?
I died at that last one.
ONTD, when did you get your nose job?
Jon Batiste and Stay Human
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert premieres Tuesday September 8th on CBS
( Collapse )
CBS - Meet The Cast - Introduction Video
Source: 1 | 2
The 90 minunte season premiere of Survivor Cambodia airs on Wednesday, Sept 23!
If you want to talk about boot-list spoilers, please put it behind an LJ spoiler cut for those of us who don't want to be spoiled!
- Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill inspired Katy to go into music,
- some ay Taylor inviting her was a diss at Katy
- the source also says that Alanis and Taylor singing together was marvelous :)
read more of that great story HERE
Will receive the Hollywood Rising Star awards at the 41st edition of the film festival
Michael Bay and Lawrence Bender will also be honored with career tributes.
*For those who don't know Rene has throat cancer
*The title speaks for itself and says she will be there when he dies
*Talks about how Rene wants her work, to do interviews, she didn't want to but is doing it because of his persistence also when she is not there with him he freaks out too.
*For the past year she has been grieving but for now she's handling it
*Says it hasn't hit her that he won't be around but she knows it's gonna hit her but for now she's concentrating on letting him know that she'll take care of their kids while he is looking over them.
-Jason Mitchell (who portrayed Eazy-E) cast as "an easy going pilot".
-His Compton co star Corey Hawkins (who portrayed Dr. Dre) has already been cast in the film.
-Mitchell is currently shooting Keanu, the New Line comedy from Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, and will be seen in the indie Vincent-n-Roxxy with Emile Hirsch and Zoe Kravitz.
-Neither Emma or Evan commented on the break up, but they both appeared to be on good terms
-Evan has joined the cast of American Horror Story: Hotel
- Murphy said "Emma is doing an arc on American Horror Story at the end once Scream Queens is done, but we haven't figured it out totally yet. She loves the show and wanted to keep being a part of it, so she'll probably do two episodes? Not sure,"
On Instagram Armie Hammer writes, "And with that... C'est Fini. It's been 5 countries, countless drinks, and so many new friends. I feel blessed to have been a part of #TheManfromUNCLE."
Check out some photos from the premiere on Monday night (August 24th) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
( Collapse )
Jesus Christ. Henry, why are you not inside me? Choke me with those thunder thighs of yours until I black out. I will not take no for a damn answer!
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Living legends: Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal, John McEnroe, Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi
Not-so-legendary: Madison Keys, Nick Kyrgios, Eugenie Bouchard, Grigor Dimitrov
Debatable: Maria Sharapova
And everyone wondered why Queen Serena wasn't seated on the
Spot the 21-time Grand Slam winner (she's the one at the back behind Sharapova, Keys and Bouchard) http://t.co/9cijVPKkho— Mike Dickson (@Mike_Dickson_DM) August 25, 2015
And turned it into a Serena vs Maria thing.
More pics at the source
One of the contestants tonight on America's Got Talent swallowed and regurgitated one of Heidi Klum's rings (worth half a million dollars), a lock, a key and a pool ball. He also did some weird stomach sorcery where he put the ring on the lock. The judging panel was both impressed and slightly horrified by this. When time came for Howie Mandel to voice his opinion he chimed in with, "I mean think about it people, think about it! This is probably going to come out wrong but you sir make bulimia entertaining!".
Needless to say, people did not the comment well and not long after Mandel, who apparently checks twitter during breaks in the live taping according to Gossip Cop, apologized both on air and on his Twitter.
I am NOT perfect. I make mistakes. I sincerely apologize to everyone who was offended.— Howie Mandel (@howiemandel) August 26, 2015
( Collapse )
Source 1, 2 and 3
Follow-up to this post.
( Collapse )
Apparently, she also called out Anna Duggar for sticking with Josh even after explicit details from her husband's Ashley Madison subscriptions were leaked: "And his wife is still standing by him! It's like, 'What the f--k is wrong with you? Like, what are you doing?' Yep, screw it."
Sources: her instagram, Us Weekly
The 'Real Housewives Of Melbourne' casting process has turned cutthroat. http://t.co/xfF75A3DZ9— PEDESTRIAN.TV (@pedestriandaily) August 23, 2015
- A new casting process has been implemented, the Housewives of Melbourne were told that ONE housewife will lose their job by the producers and that they would have to compete otherwise they will not make the final cut.
- This has caused extreme tension (and maybe some desperation) as they are all fighting for a permanent position as a cast memeber. Gamble Breaux says: "Everyone has their claws out & there is a lot of tension because someone is not going to get through"
- In the American Housewives franchise, producers make their demotion/firing decisions behind the scenes and don't notify the girls until they've come to a decision as opposed to this process where they tell the girls before filming as a warning/threat
- Producers have purposely not finalised their contracts to prove how serious they are
this and season 1 of vancouver (and ONLY season 1) are the only good international ones.
-Man of Steel 2 isn't a high priority for Warner Bros.
-Studio feels Henry Cavill's time between Batman VS Superman and Justice League films will suffice for now
-Warner Bros. probably would rather focus on launching a new trilogy in Batman with Batffleck since those films have been highly successful in the past