The "Cat Daddy" video Terry Richardson filmed of model Kate Upton dancing in a tiny bikini was meant to be for fun and not shared with the public, but Richardson, being the sleazy asshole that he is, released it anyway. (It's creepy enough that he wanted to film that for his personal stash.) Upton was horrified and confronted him when she heard about the video going viral.
"I was like, 'That was disrespectful, you could have told me!'" Upton tells Vogue UK in the latest issue.
But she quickly forgave Richardson because the video helped make her more famous.
"Now, obviously, it's fine," she says.
When Richardson is asked if he feels somewhat responsible for Upton's fame, he replies, "No. Kate was born a star."
Read more at the
Niall will caddie for the game's No.1-ranked player at the Masters Par-3 Contest in Augusta.
McIlroy said: "I caught up with him in Australia at the end of last year and I said, 'If you're available Wednesday afternoon and you want to carry the bag for nine holes, you're more than welcome.' He's excited to be here and looking forward to spending a bit of time with him out there tomorrow."
Yesssss my sweet Irish prince <3 so happy for him
- She spelled it "Froot" because she liked how it looked and wanted it to be quirky
- She doesn't see Froot as having darker subject matter than previous albums
- The theme of "death" was not inspired by real life but just something she had on her mind
- She wanted to wear a lot of suits for this era as opposed to the feminine aesthetic of Electra Heart
- "Happy" best symbolizes the album, her favorite tracks are "Savages" and "Can't Pin Me Down"
- Took about two years to write Froot, starting in 2012; she took 2 days a month for writing
Read the interview @ Source
Captain America: The Winter Soldier baddie Frank Grillo, who played Brock "Crossbones" Rumlow has long been rumored to have a bigger -- and costumed! -- role in next year's Captain America: Civil War and after having played it cool for the most part for months, it looks like the actor is confirming the reports on Twitter (and IG).
A #civil-war is on the horizon. And it's gonna be a free for all.— frank grillo (@FrankGrillo) April 6, 2015
( Collapse )
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4
Will he kill someone important this time?
So you might remember about a month ago a video of Iggy Azalea performing a pretty nonsensical version of D.R.U.G.S hit the internet. People laughed and keyboard smashed out their own interpretations of her lyrics and fun was had by all. A few days ago another "what the fuck is she even saying" performance video hit Vine. See if you can decipher it behind the cut.
( Collapse )
Source: E! Online
- Rupaul is really intimidating
- Since Santino left, Michelle has become more terrifying and harder on the girls
- Rupaul is serious but really wants you to make her laugh
- Tammie Brown is her favorite past Ru-girl
- Katya finds herself censoring herself often on Untucked as she is highly aware of how the show likes to use out-of-context remarks (this may explain the lackluster season)
- First impression of Miss Fame was "FUCK FUCK FUCK, she's here" – Feels Miss Fame already believes she has won.
- Doesn't think Violet is this season's villain, more like this season's brat. Finds Violet to be most breathtaking on runway and has great respect for her.
- Katya is pronounced "Kah-Tee-Yah," not "Kotcha"
From Katya's tumblr regarding this week's Untucked:
"Okay, a few things.
I was so disappointed in this Untucked because what you didn’t see was Ginger, Kennedy and I rolling around on the floor, screaming, laughing, carrying on and having a really fun time. We were reading each other, we were reading ourselves, we were reading the camera crew, we were having an absolute blast and acting a fool. When I saw the “Unhinged” promo with Kennedy on the ground I got so excited at the thought that they would include all of this light-hearted, joyous, romper-roomery, but alas, what we got was mostly shade-throwing. (So glad they kept my burp though, and the bit about the porn.) This moment was one of the best memories that Ginger and I have from doing the show, and we were both very bummed out that we couldn’t see it on tape.
( Collapse )
TL;DR – c’est la vie! My videos tomorrow are going to be so good!"
Dario Argento’s ‘Suspiria’ Being Developed to Series http://t.co/M48FP7jkqh— BloodyDisgusting.com (@BDisgusting) April 8, 2015
BloodyDisgusting reports that Suspiria is being developed into a series. It's a French/Italian co-production that is being produced with an intention for American audiences. Argento himself will be artistic supervisor, and it will follow the supernatural exploits of Thomas Quincey, author of Suspiria de Profundis, upon which Argento's Three Mothers Trilogy (Suspiria, Inferno, and The Mother of Tears) is based.
Idgaf about a F13th or Scream series, but please leave Suspiria alone!
Cooking with Dog is a channel that features Japanese recipes 'narrated' by Francis, a poodle who oversees the recipes being made by an anonymous Japanese woman known only as 'Chef'. With almost 1 million subscribers and more than 200 delicious recipes, the channel was started nearly 8 years and has been featured in online publications like The Daily Dot. Now, 'Francis' is leaving the leaving the kitchen by himself to go around Japan and detail the various types of food the country has to offer. The first stop - Kyoto, with a focus on bento. The episode will air soon on Youtube.
ONTD, what's your fave Youtube (food) channel?
Kristen Stewart and Brendan Gleeson have been lined up to star in a new film, The Great Getaway, about the famous 18th century flight of Bonnie Prince Charlie. Kristen has been approached for the role of Flora MacDonald and Gleeson is in talks for an unspecified role.
who actually thought kstew was going to have a successful career after twilight and the cheating scandal??
Ageless actor Daniel Sharman attended the New Jersey Devils vs New York Rangers game last Saturday (April 4) at Madison Sqaure Garden in New York with television host girlfriend Asha Leo. The Immortals' star (apostrophe and 's' unnecessary) graced the crowd with his presence to support whichever superior team he was rooting for. The details are irrelevant. I don't know shit about Hockey. But if the jerseys worn behind him are any indicator, it looks like that proud title belongs to the New York Rangers. Go team.
( Collapse )
Source: Getty Images
-MIKE JUDGE (Creator/Executive Producer): "HBO was really happy. It’s almost the opposite of a regular network. Here, we don’t have any nudity, any love scenes. Finally, at least, there’s a long dick joke. It was almost this concern that we’re not nasty enough in the show to make it an edgy pay cable show."
-T.J. MILLER (Erlich Bachmann): "I thought it was likely going to be the greatest joke in the history of American comedy. That was ambitious, but eventually, we came to find out that it was the greatest dick joke in the history of American, French, British and Sri Lankan comedy."
-Early on in the creation of the show, Judge, Berg and Dotan sought out two technical consultants to assist with the show’s technical and mathematical accuracy. Little did these consultants know that, by the season’s end, their knowledge and research would be instrumental in the season finale’s sophisticated dick joke. One of these researchers has chosen to remain anonymous throughout this oral history and will henceforth be known simply as “Anonymous Consultant.”
-DOTAN: [Anonymous Consultant] and I spent about six hours together on the phone just starting to draw diagrams and figuring out how it went. We took those to Mike and Alec, who further revised them and actually ended up drawing a good chunk of them. Both Mike and Alec got really involved in terms of math and diagrams. Once we were finished, I turned to Vin and said, “You realize that we have to go and figure out what optimal tip-to-tip efficiency really is, right?” So, we spent time to start writing the paper.
I can't wait until Sunday!
Kylie Jenner is the new ambassador for NIP+FAB products, especially the wrinkle cream. I have never tried these products before, but now I want to.
Tbh I can't hate - prevention is so key. I just started using a new Korean regime with vitamin C and Asian sunscreen. Skincare post?
- Her father told her she was gonna end up working on a fast food restaurant and she wouldn't make it as an actress.
- She also talks about how she loves being in Game of Thrones.
It was announced just last month that the former Teen Wolf actor is set to star as a lead in CBS' potential up-and-coming medical drama LFE and now new details have emerged on what we can expect. From what can be gathered from Season Zero, if you're a fan of Grey's Anatomy and/or ER then this show may be right up your alley. LFE focuses on the lives of the residents of a prestigious hospital in New York City who struggle with their own personal lives as they fight to save those of their patients. As you'd imagine, given the theme, the surgical scenes are described as graphic, but that's not all that you MD fanatics have to look forward to. It's been said that a generous amount of time will be spent following the Doctors in their lives outside of the Hospital and on the streets of the city as well.
( Collapse )
Season Zero for the information
Politicsrusdaniel@tumblr for the Script
Daniel Sharman's Instagram for the photos
Translation (Words): Mine as always
- Only 8 episodes (SMH)
- In a new marketing ploy, episodes will appear on video on-demand a week before airing on television
Source: Twitter & TV.com
At last! The BBC have finally announced that Aidan Turner's Hot Body™ will be on our screens for a second series of 8 episodes in 2016. These will be based on the third and four books in the Poldark saga. It has done really well in the ratings, as have other BBC One dramas.
- Poldark - average consolidated over first five eps is 8.1m viewers, easily winning the Sunday 9pm slot.
- EastEnders's 30th Anniversary Live week was watched by over 20m people (35% UK population). It had the highest viewing figures of any programme in over 4 years.
- Call The Midwife's consolidated averaged 10.349 million; Death In Paradise averaged 8.604 million; Silent Witness averaged 8.293 million and Last Tango In Halifax averaged 7.424 million
- Thanks to Aidan Turner's Hot Body™ (and other attractions) BBC One has had highest viewing share for a decade. It is the most watched channel and also most nominated at the BAFTAs.
Yassssss! Have some Aidan Turner's Hot Body™ to celebrate with me.
Freida Pinto's new film 'Desert Dancer' releases this week and a special screening of the same was held in New York City last night.
The actress looked ethereal in a lavender fit and flare dress by Elie Saab from his Spring 2014 couture collection. The dress with a lace yoke and long sleeves with floral embellishments fitted her like a glove and the color looked amazing on her skin tone.
She styled her dress with a box clutch, nude pumps, nude lips and an updo.
( Collapse )
Meanwhile, my fav continues to fuck her singles over with this Tidal vs Spotify mess(as the most streamed artist on Spotify) because of Jay Z(edit: this was a joke...I'm not actually blaming Jay Z).
‘Pinocchio’-Inspired Live-Action Film Being Developed At Disney http://t.co/mD6SYSp9ZH— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) April 8, 2015
- nothing more being said that Disney's planning a live-action version of Pinocchio, thanks to previous fantasy live-action movies like Cinderella and Maleficent doing well.
Wentworth is set in modern-day Australia and focuses on Bea Smith (Danielle Cormack) when she first enters prison after being charged with the attempted murder of her husband. Bea is separated from her daughter and sent to Wentworth on remand, where she lives in "an uncertain limbo" until she is sentenced. Bea is then forced to learn how the prison works.
Recap of season 1 & 2
Season 3 Trailer
Preview for Ep 2
You may be able to see the first two seasons in the US and Canada on Netflix. As for the current season, there are other ways to peek a look,lol.
An insider told People magazine that Twigs, 27, is itching to start a family.
“She really wants kids,” the source said.
Sources have claimed Pattinson and his fiancée could be headed down the aisle as soon as this Summer.
Park Min Young is so charming and pretty great so Serena might be interesting. I only hope this post will end up being a K/C-drama post, tbh :D
- talks about "Montage of Heck"
- refers to her father by his name
- doesn't really like Nirvana that much, prefers Oasis
( Collapse )
- d'entremont was driven to start her blog when she saw hari's posts raging against pumpkin spice lattes (she was angry because apparently there are no pumpkins in pumpkin spice lattes....just pumpkin spice)
- hari has apparently tried to wage war on more than 600 products and companies
- hari once wrote an article where she explained to readers that airplane air is pumped full of nitrogen. the horror!!!!
- hari advocates for detoxes and is against vaccinations, suggesting instead that her readers "encounter the flu naturally" so they can put themselves at risk of becoming one of the more than 31,000 people in the united states who die annually of the disease
- "if a third grader can't prnounce it, don't eat it" #rip quinoa and açai
[link to food babe's 'response' under the cut]
science babe's post + food babe's response
as one of the commenters put it, food and health paranoia is the strange limbo where religious zealots and the crunchiest of hippies co-mingle
-Will play the leading role as Casanova
-Will explore when Casanova served as a spy after escaping from prison and fleeing to Paris
-Also stars Miranda Richardson, Bojana Novakovic, Ben Daniels and Amelia Clarkson
-Available on Amazon Prime later this year
hope josie packard gets out of that doorknob and has a cameo :(
Mariah Carey is going to star in an untitled holiday film led by RatPac Entertainment.
The film will center around Christmas and how the power of music can transport you back in time to your truest and most authentic feelings. The plan is to include feature songs from all different artists in addition to songs by Carey.
Carey's 1994 "All I Want for Christmas is You" has sold over 14 million copies globally.
true fans know this has been a work in progress for years!
( Collapse )
In an Interview with LA Magazine, Freida Pinto talks about India's Fair Skin Obsession and her love for food.
On India's Disturbing Obsession with Fair Skin :
A lot of girls growing up in India do not realize the beauty of their beautiful tan skin tone. Skin-lightening products are a big seller in the Indian cosmetics industry. On one of my trips to Los Angeles, someone walked up to me and said, “You have the most beautiful caramel-chocolate skin.” In L.A. everyone is sunbathing or going to tanning shops; I wish the 1.2 billion people in India could have a little peek into this culture and appreciate what they have.
( Collapse )
Barry Manilow pulled off a secret wedding last year... marrying his manager Garry Kief in a private ceremony: http://t.co/9JqRlBzBaR— billboard (@billboard) April 8, 2015
Congrats to them!! I always wondered how celebs are able to pull off these private weddings.
Featuring Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne, Jai Courtney, Viola Davis, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Joel Kinnaman, Jay Hernandez and other people I'm clearly too dumb to recognize. Dude in the cap looks like Hoyt from True Blood??
Yes, the obvious question - Jared Leto's not there for pre-prod because he's currently on tour with his band.
Suicide Squad comes out August 5, 2016.
The Layover, directed by William H. Macy, stars Kate Upton and Lea Michele as life long best friends chasing after the same guy, after they find themselves stuck in the St. Louis airport when their flight is grounded due to a hurricane.
The Layover starts filming later this month in Vancouver.
( Collapse )
Source Source Source
According to Google executive chairman Eric Schmid:
"At the time, it [the dress] was the most popular search query we had ever seen," Schmidt writes. "But we had no surefire way of getting users exactly what they wanted: JLo wearing that dress. Google Image Search was born."
Has your fave been instrumental in the creation of anything ONTD?
On his directorial debut on Bates Motel: "It's odd, I have to say," Carbonell tells Zap2it over lunch later that day. "But it's a great exercise. I'm learning a lot -- I'm learning a lot just in the whole process of it, and all the elements that go into it. I have incredible appreciation, having gone through the process already of pre-production, of just appreciating what goes into it, the detail that goes into it from every department.
( Collapse )
Read more at the source
From his Twittah:
The Las Vegas Sun reports that Simon Cowell is trying to get a deal with Britney to perform on the UK edition of the X Factor, in order to up the show's struggling ratings! Apparently Simon is trying to sign Britney to appear on a special 2-night special of the show, where she's going to be performing past hits with contestants. This comes after the official announcement that Britney will be dropping a new single featuring Iggy Azelia on May 5th, therefore a full promo plan might not be that unlikely.
-In a new interview with OK! Magazine, Sarah Harding had this to say about her GA days: "I was reminiscing about the fact that we used to play to stadiums of 20,000 people and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss that. We had some fun times… I watch videos back of all of us and I do miss it."
-Sarah said that she's pushing for a reunion "even if it was just for one night only, that would be awesome."
-She continued: "I saw Kimberley at the Tesco Mum Of The Year Awards and I said we all had to get together soon as we haven't seen each other for so long. I've grown up a lot in the last year and I really want to see the girls… I've told them I'd like to reach out."
Fave GA album track?
- Josh and Anna Duggar owe $3,746.20 in unpaid state taxes for 2012, and a whopping $9,908.64 in taxes for 2009, 2010 and 2011 totaling almost $14,000
- After In Touch magazine reported the couple owed $3,746.20 to the state of Arkansas, Josh responded that the debt had been paid.
- The hologram will release new songs and videos
- Aims for a tour in 2018
- First, you have to help them raise $500,000
Twitter & Facebook
- Court documents have been unearthed regarding Jon Hamm's matriculation at University of Texas/Austin
- Jon was a sophomore at UTA in 1990 and a member of the frat Sigma Nu
- A 21-year old pledge was called to the Sigma Nu house at 2:30 AM
- The still unidentified pledge was alledgely subjected to two hours of physical abuse as part of his frat hazing
I'm not a victim, I refuse to be one. I'm not afraid to hold a mirror up to death & rape threats, homophobia + racism pic.twitter.com/eQCeumBsCi— NATALIA KILLS (@NataliaKills) April 8, 2015
Natalia Kills has been retweeting hateful tweets directed towards her and her husband Willy Moon for the past few days. Why? Honestly I feel like she could be doing this for so many reasons buttttttt the tweets are disgusting.
( Collapse )
... I mean it could be worse. At least Tea Leoni isn't back?