March 30th, 2015
This demo by Tiffany Dunn is all over YouTube and is rumored to be have been written for Demi Lovato. Could it be a hint at what to expect from Demetria's fifth album?
I really hope this isn't the "game changing" sound Demi was playing on going for 'cause this sounds like an Unbroken-era reject tbh...
I am going to sing my heart out more than I've ever sang before.. To the sound that I've spent my whole life trying to identify.. I'm ready.— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) February 8, 2015
Warner Bros Studios in Leavesden, Hertfordshire -- otherwise known as the place where all HP movies were filmed -- is creating what looks to be another castle.
Construction is still three months from completion. Filming is due to begin in the summer on the first of three movies in a new Fantastic Beasts series. The spin-off films will be released in 2016, 2018 and 2020.
The new film follows the adventures of the fictional author Newt Scamander in New York’s secret community of witches and wizards 70 years before Harry Potter reads his book in school. The book claims Scamander had been travelling the world researching magical creatures since 1918, culminating with the publication of his masterpiece in 1927.
No confirmed cast yet.
Points for Discussion:
1) Who will be Newt vs who do you want to play Newt? Time to list all British actors from 20 to 40 and narrow them down rn
2) What house did you want to be in vs which one did you end up being sorted in?
3) How ~adult~ do you think these films are going to be?
Pretty excited tbh but casting will ultimately determine whether I truly will look forward to this movie or if I'll just go to see it out of morbid curiosity lol
Does this mean that ONTD will start stanning the Queen of Pop™ again?
Beel von Trapp as Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor who ordered Jesus’ crucifixion
Based on the New York Times best-selling book by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard, Killing Jesus dives deep inside the historical story of how Jesus’ message and preachings led to his persecution and execution by a group of conspirators who saw him as a threat to their power. The three-hour television event premieres globally on National Geographic Channel on Palm Sunday, March 29, at 8 p.m.
( Collapse )
Source 1, 2, 3
Yas @ Gaga's Telephone guards making a much deserved comeback tho!
- Niall Horan, 1/4 of One Direction has been going on secret dates with model Amy Willerton of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here fame
- Have been spending time together since Christmas before current tour began
- They are both private people, Amy was careful not to be seen when she visited Niall's house
- Still in touch, but won't see each other till Niall gets back from tour
- One direction rep confirms they aren't dating, article claims they haven't talked about getting together but have a soft spot for each other
- Amy formerly dated Joey Essex while Niall has been linked to Barbara Palvin and Ellie Goulding
Naya Rivera and her husband Ryan Dorsey were seen in Glendale yesterday afternoon, Sunday March 29. She was wearing a Rolling Stones shirt that hid her growing belly a bit, and another pair of sneakers that I want to steal from her closet. Ryan's arms looked lovely.
In other useful and important news, Naya took out her extensions on Friday March 27, which means her hair is probably shorter and has less volume right now. Baby Dorsey is expected to be born, according to me, at the end of August or beginning of September.
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis
ONTD, I have three questions for you:
1. How would you dress during your pregnancy?
2. How would you take care of your hair and body during your pregnancy?
3. How are you gonna name your future babies?
She said: "I was always drawn to music and singing. By the time I was eight, I knew I wanted to sing.
"I loved Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Bob Marley. I would watch their videos all day long on TV because that's what they would play in the Caribbean.
"I would start mimicking everything I heard, everything Mariah did, I would try to do."
Rihanna - who grew up in Barbados - was determined to make music that would be popular all over the world, even in places she had never seen, and eventually stopped copying her idols and found her own style.
She added to Grazia magazine: "I wanted to make music that could be heard in parts of the world that I'd never been to.
"I tried to make my own tone. Then you hear your own voice and when you eventually find your voice, that's when you get really serious about it."
BBHMM is slaying me so hard right now. Mariah stay influencing everyone's faves!
Selfie sticks have been banned from Coachella and Lollapalooza: http://t.co/PFzUu7qO2H— Consequence of Sound (@coslive) March 29, 2015
From the article:
Lollapalooza’s website specifies “GoPro attachments like sticks, selfie sticks & monopods,” while Coachella perfectly quips, “No selfie sticks / Narcissistics.”
Major UK music venues like the O2 Arena and Wembley Stadium, as well as historic landmarks like France’s Palace of Versailles and Rome’s Colosseum, have already imposed their own bans.
Explain your latest selfie-game, ONTD. Are you ready for festival season?
* He left the hospital after crashing his plane 3 weeks ago
* He broke a few bones and was in pain after the crash
* They took him out fast because the fuel was leaking and it was dangerous
* He's ok now, back at home with his family
Glad he's ok!! also this would be my first post so i hope you guys like that i bring good news :)
Source & Source
Abdul's singles were hits not because her singing was exceptional -- her voice is thin and transparent -- but because she worked with savvy producers who had a knack for picking songs with solid pop and dance hooks.
After a four-year break, Aguilera returned with her fourth album, Bionic, in the spring of 2010. Bionic proved to be Aguilera's first flop, earning decidedly mixed reviews, generating no hits, and failing to go gold. It was followed by a second stumble in Burlesque, Aguilera's first starring role on the big screen which was greeted to mediocre reviews and lackluster box office.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Share your favorite shady excerpts!
She's playing the wardrobe. Hopefully she gets a solo from the deleted "Human Again" song.
Production begins in May at Shepperton Studios in London.
McDonald joins a cast that includes Emma Watson as Belle, Dan Stevens as the Beast/Prince, Luke Evans as Gaston, Josh Gad as Le Fou Emma Thompson as Mrs. Potts, and Kevin Kline as Belle's father.
The live-action film, directed by Bill Condon, is aligning itself closely with the 1991 animated classic.
I forgot to read this, ooops. Did you, ONTD?
No one is surprise that quite a lot of people tuned into The Walking Dead finale on Sunday night.
TV's highest rated series — and yes, it's still bigger than Empire — nabbed a finale best 15.8 million viewers and 10.4 million adults 18-49 on Sunday night. powerhouse numbers, even if they come shy of the series highs set with the fifth season's opener.
Once time-shifting is taken into account, The Walking Dead finale will likely exceed more than 20 million viewers and 14 million adults 18-49.
There was one record set on Sunday night. The Talking Dead brought in its best episode to date, pulling 7.5 million viewers — 4.9 million of them adults 18-49.
In the March 2, 2015 print edition of OK! Magazine, we wrongly stated that Katy Perry was pregnant, and that she was planning a wedding.— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
We acknowledge that Ms. Perry is not pregnant, and she is not planning a wedding. We regret the mistake and sincerely apologize to Ms. Perry— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
for publishing the error. We also apologize for including paparazzi photos of Ms. Perry that had been taken with a long lens while— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
she was having a private function at her home.— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
The press conference happened in NY at 5pm EST.
- artist owned, including Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire, Jay Z, Kanye West, Jack White, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Usher
- $10/month non-lossless (96kbps, potentially 320kbps), $20/month lossless (1411kbps, 16-bit/44.1 kHz FLAC and ALAC music streams)
source: press conference, yt, me actually listening to this ridiculousness
i'm surprised taylor wasn't there tbh
ONTD: are you going to abandon spotify and/or your torrenting ways and follow these rich artists into the light?
- First time they met was in 2010. They enjoyed fried chicken, and played video games during the interview. Justin seemed more like a kid who wanted to have fun rather than a popstar at the time. Journalist thinks Justin got carried away with the "fun" part as he grew older.
- He changed over the years. Interviews became less often, and when they did happen, Justin was very withdrawn
- He swears he has grown up though, and is eager to show the world. Beginning with his Roast airing tomorrow.
- There wasn't an incident in particular that made him realize that he needed a change. "I had to see the downs to appreciate the ups and know what I want. I'm the type of person who has to learn the hard way. Sometimes I just have to see what it feels like. I got to the point where I wasn't happy."
- His entourage has changed. "I left a lot of people behind who weren't on the same journey I was on."
- He is not looking to get romantically involved with anyone anytime soon. "At this point in my life, I'm so focused on myself that I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm just trying to make sure I'm 100% so I can add to the person I want."
- On the people that thinks he has it easy: "Unless you're stupid, I don't think you'd think it would be easy to be who I am. Just use your head, you'll understand that my life is not easy. You need to have mess-ups without anyone judging you and that's not something I was able to do. I think that people realize. They see it now, the transition. We can talk and do interviews and say that I'm in a better place, but until they see the walk, see the transition come to life, that's what's really going to matter."
Read more of the interview at the source.
Brought to you by the Biebz flawless dancing
The Wiz Is NBC's Next Live Musical! Get All the Details http://t.co/G3uiBdtQzM— Kristin Dos Santos (@KristinDSantos) March 30, 2015
-Will air on Thursday, December 3
-Will be produced by Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, the team behind The Sound of Music Live! and Peter Pan Live!
-NBC previously had announced The Music Man as their live musical for this year, but recently had purchased the rights to The Wiz and decided to make a switch
( Collapse )</span>
( Collapse )
I just had to get in on this while it was still relevant...
The video stars Evan Rachel Wood with Mr. Flowers himself. It was directed by Robert Schober, who has directed videos for My Chemical Romance, Disturbed and last worked with Brandon on the Killers video for 2013's "Shot in the Night." The latter video was released for the bands first compilation album titled "Direct Hits." The video's location was just outside Barstow, California in a small ghost town called Calico.
On the video concept:
“There’s a great short story from Nathaniel Hawthorne called Young Goodman Brown. I read it recently. I got a book of classic American short stories. Just when we finished ‘Can’t Deny My Love,’ I had just read it. I thought it would be great to just adapt it with the music. And the idea was to have it be more true to the story and have it be in the woods in the Northeast, but that did not work out. M. Night Shyamalan was supposed to do it, but it just didn’t work out."
In other BFlow news - "Can't Deny My Love" is number #6 worldwide on Spotify's Top 10 Most Viral Tracks according to ABC News. Slay BFlow, slayyy.
If you haven't seen the video yet, here it is again for your viewing pleasure.
So excited for this ep! Mark Hamill is amazing.
Ever find yourself pining over who's telling you whether or not it's gonna rain today?
Or imagining yourself under the desk of your favorite local news anchor?
The news isn't the typical place to find hotties, but sometimes anchors just cant help but serve quenched thirst.
Here are 10 of the Hottest TV News Anchors
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Source is Me, Fox 5 & WABC New York
Who are the hottest journalist on tv/news anchors in your area?
The original Dynamic Duo will be the voices for an upcoming animated special(s) which will most likely coincide with the TV series 50th anniversary special. There may be two and they'll be 90 minutes each.
Vid of the announcement:
I listed some of Selena's best songs (in no particular order) behind the cut. Come rank your own favorite songs, performances, interviews, etc. in the comments section! (:
( Collapse )
source 1, source 2
Queen of the earth, Razzie winner, and Native Tiger Megan Denise Fox appears on the April 2015 cover of Harper's Bazaar Arabia. She looks literally flawless, and has a pretty good interview attached!
- Knows she is viewed as attention seeking by the general public, doesn't care.
- Quentin Tarantino told her he liked her performance in Jennifer's Body.
- She had no idea what she was doing in her career or as an actress when she filmed Transformers
- She hates the red carpet. It's high stress and she feels like a mannequin.
- She doesn't stress about her career and follows her intuition lol megan please!
- Isn't a harsh parent; thinks of herself as an expansive force in her children's lives. She believes she can learn from them as they can learn from her.
- Her son Noah loves to wear kimonos (?)
- She likes to feel magical and dress "tribal" because she's 1/16th Cherokee MEGAN PLEASE!
Read the full quotes at the Source!
The Maleficent star gave an inspirational speech when she accepted her award for 'Favorite Villain' at the 2015 Nickolodeon's Kids Choice Awards. "I want to say that when I was little, like Maleficent, I was told that I was different. I felt out of place," she told the audience, made up of mostly kids. "Too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting in. And then one day, I realized something, something that I hope you all realize. Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up, and be proud ... Cause a little trouble. It's good for you."
Amber Rose instagrammed this photo in support of Shiloh:
Ciara Renee will play Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl in the spinoff.
She joins Captain Cold, Heatwave, The Atom, Dr. Stein and the original (and lbr the only one worthy of the title) Black Canary Caity Lotz as an as yet unnamed character.
Renee has played in the Broadway adaption of Big Fish and Pippin.
- Arthur will play Rip Hunter, who is described as a roguish time traveler who hides the strains of being responsible for history itself behind a facade of charm and wit.
- He is joining Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, and Ciara Renee in the spinoff, which is supposed to premiere on The CW during midseason.
I have never watched Doctor Who, but I know his face from Tumblr.
"'Pretty Girls' kind of already existed but we changed it a little bit more to fit in with Britney. I just did a verse on it." @IGGYAZALEA— carlo de santis (@CandidlyCarlo) March 30, 2015
( Collapse )
On March 28th, Karreuche's interview with Inyala had aired where they talked about everything Chris Brown. She revealed exactly how she found out about Chris Brown's daughter Royalty. "Honestly, [I found out] through social media. Actually, at the moment that I found out, he was texting me saying, 'I need to talk to you in person.' Then I got online and I saw that."
How she currently feels about Breezy? " I still love him. I've tried to get him help. Go to church, pray, yoga, meditate. If he wanted to change, we'd be in a better place. But that's the problem. He is damaged but .. I'm damaged too."
Kim shares the title of executive producer with Khloe, Kourtney and her mother, Kris Jenner, but it is said Kim calls most of the shots. Kim, still upset over Rob bailing on her wedding last second, decided to slowly phase Rob out of the show. "They've always been at war," says the source. "It started from when he split from her wedding and they haven't really talked since ... Kim and Rob used to be the closest, then she became hugely famous and leaves her brother in the dust with nothing."
The pair are happier than ever and were spotted househunting in Hertfordshire last week, amid reports they are planning to move ahead quickly with wedding plans.
( Collapse )
Vanessa Hudgens was interview by NY Times and talked Hillsong's, her Broadway show Gigi,Zac Efron and more.
On Zac she says “I went through a phase when I was really mean because I was so fed up. Girls were running after him, and I was giving them death stares. Then I realized that’s not what that’s about. ‘Spread the love, be a good person, they support you, be nice.’”
On attending Hillsong's services: “It feels like Arcade Fire — it’s epic like that. They really focus on you having your own personal relationship with Jesus, which is wonderful.”
On her spirituality which also involves crystals, dreamcatchers and flowers: “I’m a definite hippie,” she said. “I’m literally my happiest self when I’m dancing half naked on a grass field listening to Led Zeppelin.”
ONTD are you the jealous type? Do you give death stares to girls running after your man?
- The UK general election will be held on May 7th. Today was the official start of the general election campaign
- Labour is the party of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. They governed the UK from 1997 until 2010 when they lost to David Cameron's Conservative Party
- David Tennant does the voiceover at the end
- Other famous Labour supporters include JK Rowling, Stephen Fry and Patrick Stewart
- Famous Conservative Party supporters include footballers Sol Campbell and Frank Lampard, Gary Barlow and Simon Cowell
- British, Irish, EU or qualifying Commonwealth citizens can register to vote before April 20th
UK politics post?
Season 7 - Episode 5
( Collapse )
Source: My TV
The best thing about this episode was Fame and her love of chickens.
Paraphrased from various sources:
- Daily Fail says Aidan Turner is not engaged, but is very much into his girlfriend. Sarah Greene is on Penny Dreadful right now.
- Someone who doesn't understand the thirst on Twitter (shame on you, BBC) did an #AskPoldark thing, inviting fans to ask him questions, and it went as well as you'd expect. (Sources have specific tweets, but I tried to embed a tweet for another post and it went heinously, so not trying this time.) "Please scythe my lawn," "You know there's a Twitter for your hair, right?" and etc.
- Warren Clarke, who played Uncle Charles Poldark, died several weeks after filming. RIP.
Discussion post, I guess, since no one's made one. I apologise for breaking tradition with the top photo.
tl;dr it basically says that Zayn is being inspired by Drake's stuff and wants to have a similar sound (and have same numbers) as him.
( Collapse )
Source: Years of academy training
Heard Comedy Central pursued 3 big-ass names for Daily Show: Poehler, Louis CK, Schumer. Went 0 for 3. Young/cheap/upside was smart audible.— Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) March 30, 2015
According to Grantland's Bill Simmons, Comedy Central pursued Amy Poehler, Amy Schumer, and Louis C.K. for the "Daily Show" hosting position. All three turned it down, and today it was announced that Trevor Noah would be taking the position.
Who is your dream host ontd?
- Reportedly punched an SUV limo driver in the head in December 2013
- Driver is seeking $850,000 in damages and a court order preventing Bieber from coming within 100 meters (328 feet for the yanks) of him
- Bieber allegedly assaulted him because he didn’t “max out the volume” at Bieber’s demand on the limousine’s sound system. Bieber then moved to the front of the limo and turned up the volume himself. After the driver said, “Please don’t do that,” Bieber “without any provocation or warning, punched Mohar on his right cheek with a closed fist.” Bieber then punched the driver four or five times in the back of the head as he pulled over.
- Bieber's lawyer called the suit “totally without merit"
will his roast get him back into the public's good graces?
all the people involved in this shit better get an emmy, am i right? also can we get a better call saul tag, mods?