Cait, Sam, Tobias and Ron Moore (plus Diana Gabaldon) were at the panel yesterday
- The cast was super cute, played fuck, marry, kill; they did a drinking game with whisky; and were generally awesome (Sam looks slightly better with a bun)
- About the sex scene in the wedding episode, Ron was asked if he choose a woman to direct it on purpose, he said that he did but he wasn't focused in having the female point of view, he said they were focused in making it authentic and true: "Ironically, when you do something truthful, it becomes the female point of view."
- When asked if the female director got paid the same as the men directors he said pointedly "yes" (this was probably the most applauded question on the panel)
- Diana Gabaldon was problematic again talking about really wanting to watch a rape scene (she is sooooo messy, as always)
- There were also some small spoilers and surprisingly no embarrassing questions from the audienceSource
(video of the complete panel)