February 28th, 2015
( Collapse )
Daily Mail article
Photo source - some dirty sexual deviant on Twitter
Some girl in Australia tried to get ~Kylie's lips~ by using that torture device known as "CANDY LIPZ", and well she failed miserably... A spokesperson for the product stated that "It is very normal to get the cupping marks. These marks are temporary and will resolve within 7 days or less."
( Collapse )
ONTD have you ever suffered for beauty or tried something to look like your fave?
- Sharat Katariya's Dum Laga Ke Haisha is a period romance set in '90s small-town Haridwar about an unlikely couple forced to deal with each other.
- Ayushmann Khuranna plays Prem, a high-school dropout and general loser who has an arranged marriage with Sandhya, a talented and aspiring school-teacher. Prem is not happy about marrying a fat and plain woman. Sandhya, however, is confident and does not pity herself.
- According to critics, the movie, even if it disappointingly trades in a few fat jokes, does not reduce Sandhya to a caricature. She does not take her asshole husband's antics face down even as she is a romantic who wants to win him over. The movie is about how they deal with their differences and realize what is love beyond stereotypes and expectations.
- Ayushmann getting good reviews but the star, critics say, is clearly debutante Bhumi Pednekar who owns her confident, spirited character.
One review here
Last week's release: Badlapur
- Almost universally positive reviews for Varun Dhawan's neo noir movie, 'Badlapur'. He plays a young man who seeks revenge against the robbers who killed his young wife and son, 15 years ago.
-Movie has MAJOR misogyny problems and I thought Dhawan was inadequate for this role but if you watch it, do it for KING Nawazuddin Siddiqui who steals the show once again. Badlapur is probably one of the best Bollywood thrillers to come out recently.
Source: 1+ 2+ 3
Two excellent movies in two weeks. What is Bollywood coming to? For all Bollywood newbies, these would be great introductions to the different genres in Bollywood.
Personally I'm so stoked for Bhumi Pednekar and I hope Dum Laga Ke Haisha is as good as it looks! And anyone with good taste should already be stanning Nawazuddin Siddiqui tbh....
Bruce Jenner -- Lesson Not Learned ... Talking on Cell Phone While Driving http://t.co/df4E5ThDCR— TMZ (@TMZ) February 28, 2015
Damn, son. Bruce Jenner was photographed talking on his cell phone while driving for the second time since his fatal car crash three weeks ago. These photos of Bruce were taken in L.A. on Friday, and in the state of California drivers are required to use hands-free equipment while talking on their cellular telephones. Even without a law in place, you think Bruce would have some more respect and get a dang headset.
Do you live your life like a Kardashian/Jenner where you feel invincible and nobody else matters?
- Talks about having a big family and how long she's been acting.
- Talks about how much she LOVES reality TV.
- Promotes mostly The Longest Ride but also Tomorrowland a lil bit.
- It's all generally very awkward.
ONTD, are you ready for this year's white, blonde, blue-eyed, relatable, quirky it girl?
- Pussy Riot apparently still exists in the House of Cards universe, but for whatever reason the writers felt like calling Vladimir Putin "Viktor Petrov" was necessary lololol
- I guess the song that they perform in the credits of Ep. 3 was a new song that they recorded with Le Tigre?
I'm finished with Season 3 now and I bet some of the rest of y'all are too so let's discuss! But be nice to the people that actually have lives and use spoiler tags, plz.
source if you're too lazy to click the twitter link
summary by me
Ben Affleck "totally fell in love" with coastal Georgia while shooting Forces of Nature in 1998 and, in 2003, he purchased a Greek Revival-style house for $7 million.
Located on Hampton Island, a marshy area of coastal Georgia, only a creek separates the 83-acre property from the mainland. The nearest town, the small and remote Riceboro, is four miles away while the nearest city, Savannah, is 35 miles away.
Built in 1998, the property was designed and photographed for a previous owner by the architectural firm Historical Concepts.
Affleck moved to the house full-time after his failed engagement to Jennifer Lopez and, since marrying Jennifer Garner in 2005, it has become a family getaway. Affleck filmed a scene for The Town (2010) at his property's dock.
Affleck is currently filming The Accountant on location in Atlanta and was recently spotted location scouting in Brunswick for his next directorial project, Live By Night, which is set in Ybor City, Florida.
Sources: 1 2 3 4 5
( Collapse )
Leonardo DiCaprio is going for the role of a lifetime! The Academy Award nominee has been eyeing the part for 20 years and is now set to play the lead in "The Minds of Billy Milligan", based on a nonfiction book by Daniel Keys. He is playing Billy Milligan, a man with 24 different personalities. An excerpt:
( Collapse )
ONTD, will Leo finally get his oscar? One of those personalities has to be good enough, right?
* Most of our favorites make the list including teen rom-coms like 10 Things I Hate About You and Clueless
* And classics such as 13 Going On 30 (CLASSIC idec), Sleepless in Seattle, Jerry Maguire and Notting Hill
* And maybe some underrated ones like I Love You Phillip Morris and The Proposal (come at me!)
* Oop, Her made the list
So, I finally watched When Harry Met Sally all the way through for the first time ever and it was SO good. Billy Crystal is bae Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes Your favorite rom-com since WHMS, ontd?
When TMZ questioned Michelle Rodriguez about the rumor that she might star in
Green Lantern, her answer was... strange.
"That's the dumbest thing I ever heard," she told TMZ. "I think it's so stupid because of this whole minorities in Hollywood thing. It's so stupid. Stop stealing all the white people's superheroes. Make up your own. What's up with that?"
Underground follows a group of slaves who plan a daring escape from a Georgia plantation to cross 600 miles to freedom, aided along the way by a secret abolitionist couple running a station on the Underground Railroad, as they evade those tasked with bringing them back, dead or alive.
Smollett-Bell plays Rosalee, a shy house slave with a powerful inner strength and courage; Aldis Hodge is Noah, a brave and clever slave on the plantation with dreams of freedom and a dangerous plan to escape; Meloni is August, a secretive mercenary who walks a tightrope between survival and morality; Jessica De Gouw is Elizabeth, a socialite who shares her husband’s abolitionist ideals.
Production is set to begin this spring for a 2016 premiere.
-says she's not nice all the time cause that's boring and they trash talk ppl with her gang for fun ☺
-says feminism is not a strategy to her, just the way she lives her life ☺
on katy: ‘I’m not giving them anything to write about,’ she says, smiling steelily. ‘I’m not walking up the street with boys, I’m not stumbling out of clubs drunk. But I’m never going to talk about her in my interview. It’s not going to happen.’ (GIMME A FUCKING BREAK)
on her next album: ‘I’m not going to put out an album until I’ve made one that’s better than this one and that’s going to be really hard,’ (lol)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
READ THE WHOLE THING IT'S PRETTY FUN @ THE SOURCE plus some extra questions
will tswift ever date somebody again, ontd? will she still not be talking about katy when bad blood is a single? why are her cats so fucking cute? do you miss the walking posts? what is the meaning of life?
Source: Twitter - Buzzfeed Rewind
The 56th edition of the biggest and most important Latin American music festival. the Viña del Mar International Song Festival, finished yesterday after six days of performances by famous humorists and artists. The Viña del Mar public, nicknamed "the monster of the Quinta Vergara," is thought to be one of the most intimidating audiences in the region.
( Collapse )
My mom who watched it
Ross: "Let me ask you about a set of lyrics – in "Devil Pray" (a new song on her new album Rebel Heart) you talk about drugs... 'we can get high, we can get stoned, we can do Es, we can do acid'. It's a comprehensive list. You have tried, I'd have thought, many of them.”
Madonna: “I am not a big fan of drugs. They just don’t suit me. The handful of times I have tried drugs, many many many many years ago, I just didn’t enjoy it. I wanted it out of me. I started guzzling bottles of water thinking that was going to end it.”
Ross: "How do you talk to your children about that? Because every parent has to have the conversation in some shape or form.”
Madonna: "I just ask my daughter to make wise decisions and to do things in moderation and to try not to mix her alcohol. I am not going to say 'no, don’t do it' because that is just absurd. And it is not fair. Yeah, I did it."
Lourdes critiques her dress sense: "If Lourdes is around she will definitely give me the once over and say, 'Oh mom you are not leaving the house like that'," she explained. "She did take a picture of my butt sticking out and send it back to me saying, 'Mom really?'"
Sources: 1, 2
( Collapse )
I know no one cares enough about Korn to read a full article, so here's a rundown:
• David Silveria left Korn in 2006. He called it a hiatus, but they replaced him with Ray Luzier (initially as a fill-in, but eventually as a permanent member).
• Silveria is suing for money made by the band in the past nine years (lol, are they still relevant enough to make any significant money? and "ownership interest."
• He is pissed off that they allowed Brian "Head" Welch to return to the band after he became a hardcore Christian but they have declined to have Silveria return.
• Korn is touring and playing their self-titled album in its entirety to celebrate it being released twenty years ago, and Silveria is upset that he hasn't been asked to be a part of it.
There have been many posts lately with bands from a decade ago, so I decided to find something on Korn since they were my ~everything~ in my middle school years. I pretty much haven't paid a bit of attention to them since the Untouchables era (when I finally hit that age to be properly embarrassed about the nu-metal I loved so much), but I randomly saw this and was thrown back to 1999-2001
can't wait for this trainwreck to come out
Someone finally asked the JtV cast (and exec producer) the one question I'm sure you're dying to know: Team Michael or Team Rafael?
Gina Rodriguez - Team Michael.
"I may throw a lot of people off with this, but I’m kind of Team Michael. I have a divided heart…"
Justin Baldoni - Team Rafael
"I’m biased, of course."
Jaime Camil - Team Michael
"Rogelio is #TeamMichael all the way."
Jennie Urman - Noncommittal
"I feel like Rafael and Michael both have different things that they offer to Jane and bring out different sides of her."
read the full article at the source
the title isn't mine, it's the article's, i went with it because i could. >:-]
Jack Falahee, who plays Connor Walsh on How to Get Away with Murder
( Collapse )
sources: 1 and 2
SNL with host Dakota Johnson and musical guest Alabama Shakes
Or go to http://tvpc.com/ChannelList.php and look for NBC
I'll add more as the season goes on.
Quick Gifs & Caps:
Or just search the #snl tag on tumblr.
On Feminism: "I'm very feminist, man. I was raised by four women, my dad worked the 4 P.M. to midnight shift, so I was basically raised by four women. I'm so pro, pro female. There were some people laughing at Patricia Arquette's statement at the Oscars, but, in the state of California, women make 83 cents on the dollar compared to the man's full dollar. I mean over time, and over bodies, that adds up! It's not equal!"
On Depression: "You know, depression has been a huge obstacle for me ever since I was a child. As you get older I think it decreases some, but I'm just innately kind of a sad person. I'm empathetic, and I take on the feelings of others and transpose myself into the position of others. ... There's great value to it, but it can also ruin your fucking life. But, that being said, if it was a choice between being this way or being completely ignorant I'd prefer to suffer through the sadness than to be a complete moron with no feelings."
( Collapse )
Full interview at the SOURCE.
- A new biography, J. K. Rowling: A Bibliography 1997-2003, by Philip Errington is a 544-page book that includes new HP secrets that are "sure to surprise fans"
- Rowling had worked on the PoA so much that she felt sick of looking at it. She felt “hard put to smile when it comes to doing public readings from it."
- The final copy of 5th installment was handled like an espionage movie. Rowling's agent at the time handed it off to a Bloomsbury representative at his feet in shopping at a bar. The representative then stashed the final manuscript in a safe located in his home because “by this stage the series was so enormous that [he] was almost frightened to be in physical possession of it”
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was originally named Harry Potter and the Three Champions (flop)
- Nearly Headless Nick was supposed to have his own song
Any HP fans here plan to pick up a copy of the book (for free)?
The lightning is wrong and there are this weird white borders around her. it's a mess. So this leads people to question what else has she been lying about.... And it's just beautiful.
( Collapse )
Sources: 1, 2,
ONTD, have you ever faked anything on social media?