( Collapse )
i've always wanted to go to a chateau marmont party. discuss charli's leopard unitard.
source where I think they mislabeled big sean as kid cudi
In a recent interview with LOVE Magazine, Kim reveals some rad and cool matters about her life
Here are some highlights~
( Collapse )
full interview @ source: http://hypebeast.com/2015/2/kim-kardashian-talks-sex-tape-among-other-topics-with-love-magazine
fav sex position ONTD? you ever pee yourself?
what do you do for a living?
- 5 grand prize winners will win a chance to chat with Madonna on Grindr
- 3 first prize winners will win a signed album (BEST DEAL IMHO)
- 3 second prize winners will win the album
- Upload a photo of yourself recreating the Rebel Heart album cover with hashtag #LivingForLove
ONTD, what are your stats?
( Collapse )
- The big “A” reveal will happen before the start of season seven.
- Marlene finally told him after years of him begging her to tell him.
- If you re-watch the show and pay attention to every clue since season 1 you will also know who “A” is because apparently it's obvious.
- He says that Lucy also knows who “A” is, even though she recently said that she was the only liar that didn't know.
ONTD, who do you think is “A”? I still think it's Aria, tbh.
- “When I saw photos of myself, I would think, I look awful. There’s a double chin! I never thought I’d be a pop star. I don’t look like Rihanna. [Then] after the video for All About That Bass came out…when I was signing autographs, this girl came up to me bawling and said, ‘You make me feel pretty again. Thank you.’ (awwww)
- It’s a mental thing. Just recently I was thinking, ‘I’m confident now, and I look good,’ and that’s because I’ve started saying those words out loud more.
- So now when I see pictures, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, why would I hate myself at all? I look incredible in that picture!'”
How do you feel about meghan_trainor's looks ONTD?
( Collapse )
uno, dos, tres, cuatro
Can former aristocrat Athos save his French Gotham? Will they address his alcoholism for real? Will Treville be taken off of literal shit duty soon?
Sidenote, is this what all of the other Musketeers have to do while these four get every single job in the country? How is no other Musketeer ever important to the plot? Why would D'Artagnan get bumped to the head of the line? Is Treville just a terrible leader?
All of these questions and more won't be answered this week, when The Musketeers is on because rugby isn't for a change.
( Collapse )
Source 2 and 3 (pictures).
Complain about the BBC's inability to schedule anything properly below, ONTD. Leave me alone with my pain.
Most of the players from the Bundesliga giants arrived looking like extras from 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, but Javi Martinez showed he was thinking outside the box after turning up dressed as Woody from Toy Story.
Xabi Alonso and Nagore
( Collapse )
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Fixed the links, sorry!
Pitch Perfect 2, in theaters May 15, 2015.
James McAvoy, who worked at a bakery to pay his way to acting school, thinks if the current trend of the dominance of privately educated actors continues, it will be "damaging for society" because it wouldn't be representative of society.
"That's a frightening world to live in, because as soon as you get one tiny pocket of society creating all the arts, or culture starts to become representative not of everybody but of one tiny part, and that's not fair to begin with, but it's also damaging for society."
Actors from posh schools: Eddie Redmayne (Eton, a classmate of Prince William), Benedict Cumberbatch (Harrow), Dominic West (Eton, classmate of Prime Minister David Cameron), Damian Lewis (Eton), Tom Hiddleston (Eton), Henry Cavil (Stowe), Jamie Campbell Bower (Bedales), Tom Hardy (Reed), Matthew Goode (Exeter) and Dan Stevens (Tonbridge), among others.
Actresses from posh schools: Rosamund Pike (Badminton), Alice Eve (Bedales), Juno Temple (Bedales), Carey Mulligan (Woldingham), Kate Beckinsale (Godolphin and Latymer), Imogen Poots (Latymer), Emilia Clarke (St Edward's), Emily Blunt (Hurtwood House) and Rebecca Hall (Roedean).
pinky hugs for everyone!
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Have you divorced one of your wives and married another woman, ONTD?
Have they ever cancelled your show about your polygamist family, ONTD?
ONTD, If you had to share a husband, would you frolic with your sister wives just to scratch the itch when he's boning some other women?
NBC News Anchor Brian Williams is under fire for telling lies about his experience covering the Iraq War in 2002.
Let's be real, this is an excuse to for people to post their favorite memes.
The latest update on the state of Spider-Man has Sony executives denying the rumor suggesting that Spidey may very well take on a significant role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe by appearing in The Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1, becoming the new face of The Avengers following the events of Captain America: Civil War and beyond.
Meanwhile, J. Jonah Jameson himself was interviewed by Howard Stern recently (hat tip to /Film) and when talk inevitably turned to when we’d see another Spider-Man movie, Simmons replied:
I just heard that we…that’s a possibility.
As for whether or not Simmons would return to the role he’s arguably most famous for, the actor responded in the affirmative, saying, “Absolutely.”
More at the source
There's a reason JJJ never appeared in Webb's movies. They knew they couldn't top this. And for what it's worth, Simmons has been pretty steadily voicing the character in a handful of Marvel cartoons since his live action departure.
Derek Jeter was spotted celebrating his girlfriend Hannah Davis’ controversial Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover on Saturday at Hunt & Fish Club in Midtown with the model.
Davis has defended the SI image that shows her pulling her bikini down low, saying, “I think . . . it’s the year of the torso.”
Remember the mega hyped, mega controversial, mega successful, Bangerz Tour? Miley announced today on twitter that it is coming to DVD on March 24 (my burfdae omfg) and possibly blu ray as well. Most likely, the footage will be from her overseas dates that were used for her NBC concert special, which aired last summer. Here's hoping Miley: The Movement and Miley Unplugged are also included in the bonus features!
Sony Says Class Action Lawsuits Over Hacking Should Be Dismissed http://t.co/ys6JZGvkfY— Variety (@Variety) February 10, 2015
- they say that employees failed to show "concrete injury" from the hackings. because apparently having your social security public isn't injury or something.
- they can't argue that the hacking was unforseen so they're basically going around victim blaming. yay!!!!!
- there are SEVEN class action lawsuits pending against sony currently
ONTD lawyers, do they have a case? and when's the last time you had to court, ONTD?
Kevin Gates kicked a woman out of his house for not giving his dog fellatio. http://t.co/HMQ1AVA8Fz— Complex Music (@ComplexMusic) February 10, 2015
In short, Kevin Gates went from bragging about sleeping with his cousin to bragging about kicking a woman out of his house for not getting down with his dog.
“Guilty” -- When the Machine arranges for Finch to sit on the jury of a murder trial, he begins to suspect that a fellow juror is set to rig the proceedings. Meanwhile, Reese begins to open up to the department’s therapist. Guest stars include the amazing Blair Brown (of Fringe fame, among others of course), Wrenn Schmidt (who plays Reese’s therapist) and the returning Paige Turco (Zoe aka The Fixer aka the aforementioned booty call).
Queen! She hasn’t been on the show in so long. So glad to see her back.
( Collapse )
Old school gif for old times’ sake. SIGH. Tonight looks like it’ll be one of those fun, one-off episodes which nevertheless manage to hit us right where it hurts. Reese in therapy? What might he talk about? There’s the added loss of Shaw, and Carter’s loss still resonates, obviously. Plus, Zoe’s back and that might stir up some emotions. And the main case may well turn out to be connected to Samaritan. Lastly, BLAIR BROWN. I can’t wait to see her and Memerson share the screen.
cbs website, cbs twitter, youtube 1, 2
- Kelly Osbourne has never shied away from voicing her opinions — even at the movie theater.
- The “Fashion Police” co-host’s refusal to quiet down got herself and friends Kathy Griffin and Sia kicked out of the multiplex last year.
- “It was my fault,” the 30-year-old recounted on Monday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” “It was Scarlett Johansson’s new movie [‘Under the Skin’] and it was very artsy — men with big boners going into black liquid — and I was just giggling through the whole thing because I thought I was going to see a comedy.”
- The unexpected commentary track didn’t go over well with the rest of the audience, particularly a group of apparently pretentious Beverly Hills teenagers whom Osbourne ended up telling to “f—k off.”
One of Beyonce's many awards from the Grammy awards the other night were expected...especially the award she won as the first female producer for Best Surround Sound Album.
Beyonce is the first ever female producer to win the Grammy for Best Surround Sound Album. The award was conceived in 2005, and is awarded to "quality albums recorded and/or mixed in surround sound (classical and non-classical)." In the past the awards have gone almost entirely to MALE producers of classical or classic records. But Beyonce is the first female producer to win the Grammy for her album Beyonce, and also the first contemporary pop star.
ontd pls add sound mixer/producer to the list of things beyonce does better than your favorites.
What do me and @CameronDiaz have in common... ?— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) February 10, 2015
What do me and Will Smith have in common?— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) February 10, 2015
Have any ideas what me and the last couple people I mentioned have in common? How bout Jack Black and I?— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) February 10, 2015
3.28.15 😎 http://t.co/OtFq5bpqiq— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) February 10, 2015
- Network concerned about other statements he made
- But he "deserves a second chance" (!!)
( Collapse )
Do you think he deserves a second chance, ONTD?
-Sony has officially kicked Andrew Garfield out as Spider-Man and is looking for someone "much younger" than him.
-Ben Fritz of WSJ and their ~inside sources~ says the new Spider-Man movie wont be an origin story
-According to WSJ ~inside sources~ he will first appear in Captain America: Civil War (they are one-two months away from production so probably the best they will do is shove him in a post credit scene or a cameo)
-Sinister Six is still happening but will be delayed
-Spider-Man will be Peter Parker, again. Sorry Miles Morales fans.
SOURCE 1 2 3 4
The Guardian gives the album 4/5 stars, and says 'it wows the listener outright'.
Kanye West could not be reached for comment.
- Will be playing senior Theo
- Theo is a lone wolf
- Gets drawn in by the beacon that is Beacon Hills
- Described as athletic and charming. Who would've thought?
- Might have been in Beacon Hills in his past. Probably has a dead family, lbr
- He was also Aria's brother in Pretty Little Liars
-- Apparently, insiders are saying that Peter Parker's going to be even younger than anticipated, in that he'll be a teenager in high school in the next movies. So, really, they'll start like the previous two Peters.
-- Sony will be setting up a casting call for Peter very soon (if not already).
Mods, this was announced like 10 minutes ago, so it's pretty new.
A short snippet of the interview:
Do you ever get on Tumblr? I only bring it up because after the episode with the pen selfie, your photo where you’ve got lipstick all over Howard Stark’s face and you’re making a goofy face, the fandom on Tumblr decided that is the photo from the pen selfie… even though it’s clearly not. But it has become unofficially the photo.
Atwell: Yes, I go on Tumblr for inspiration for when I do stage parts because they’ve got great stuff on there. Wait, are you basically saying that Howard Stark invented the selfie?
While Kate has graced the pages and cover of Sports Illustrated for the past three years, this year she is noticeably absent. And with baseball spring training right around the corner, Kate and her baseball player boyfriend, Justin Verlander, have made their way to Florida and the couple took an afternoon to visit Disney World's Animal Kingdom.
But it's not all fun down in Florida for Kate, despite her absence from Sports Illustrated she didn't disappoint and tweeted a bathing suit shot from her future Express Life campaign.
This continues to look like an inferior mess.
Ava DuVernay has signed on to direct and exec produce CBS "For Justice" pilot. "Law & Order"'s Rene Balcer will write and produce.
The pilot "follows a female FBI agent working in the Criminal Section of the Department of Civil Rights Division who finds herself caught between her radical real family and her professional family."
The project is based on James Patterson's novel "The Thomas Berryman Number".
DuVernay is also creating her own television show for OWN based on novel "Queen Sugar".
surprised this wasnt posted yet
Because apparently regular ketchup stopped being good enough, Heinz has decided to release a blend of regular ketchup and sriracha sauce. It's already in most stores and apparently isn't as spicy as you would expect it to be.
Heinz released this statement
So you know, now you have more ketchup options that no one asked for. Ranch sauce is still the superior condiment.
How about they just bring back the colorful ketchup?!
• Neither Marvel nor Sony will have to pay the other money to use Spider-Man, but...
• Marvel won’t get a cut of the earnings from Sony Spider-Man films, and vice versa
• Disney/Marvel previously offered Sony upwards of a billion dollars to buy back the rights to Spider-Man
• Sony has final say over who will be cast as Spider-Man
• Marc Webb (directer of ASM1 & 2) is no longer involved with the project
• Word on the street is this is Disney's first step in buying out Sony Pictures
More at the SOURCE
- Talks about gender issues in the music industry and how she had to battle with too many men to have control over her career/vision
- Is currently trying to fix her legacy (lol)
- She's never heard Taylor Swift's music, but derisively wishes her good luck with playing her in a biopic
- Rambles on about her possible ancestors
Then the press stops when she says:
When I see black men sitting, I have a tendency to go — like I nod like I’m a brother,” she said. “I really feel an affinity because I have experienced being a black guy on several occasions.
( Collapse )
Link to full article and photoshoot at the source
-they are selling a tapestry that is similar to a concentration uniform
-it features a pink triangle, the symbol that prisoners were forced to wear to identify as gay
-ADL has called on them to removed it