yasss follow in megan's ICONIC footsteps!!
Kesha -- Dr. Luke Says She Lied to Save Her Ass Over Sandy Hook http://t.co/DyziE7G7aM— TMZ (@TMZ) December 26, 2014
Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Mockingjay’ Hitting $300 Million in U.S. http://t.co/EGxitJubNV— Variety (@Variety) December 26, 2014
1. Nominees must be celebrity or fictional couples that are or were together in 2014, as in they started dating/hooking up this year, and it doesn't matter if they are or were just PR [obviously in the case of the celebrity couples], or if they just hooked-up once in real life or in the show/movie they're from.
2. You nominate a couple by commenting with their names in the subject line and posting a photo/gif in the comment section as evidence.
3. Only one nominee per comment.
4. To vote for a couple already nominated, simply comment with a +1.
5. Make sure you don’t nominate a couple that has been nominated already. Second nominations will be disqualified and deleted.
6. If the couples didn't start dating/hooking up in 2014 the nomination doesn't count. This is a “the best of 2014” post after all. We don't care about couples that started dating 10 years ago, tbh.
7. Nominating/Voting will be all day today until tomorrow at noon CST, and tomorrow and Sunday I will count the votes to post the results on Monday; I will post a top 5 of celebrity couples and one of fictional couples.
Have fun, ONTDers!
It's hard to relate to things you can't relate to. [I]f you don’t live around Black folks and you just watch tv, you’re going to be racist. I’d be racist! It’s a mathematical equation. The media and a fake ass history system that makes you believe that White people created any of this makes you think that Black people ain’t worth a damn. Of course, that’s the way the algorithm works.
so @Centre_Square - are you really going to let Bill Cosby perform on your stage January 7?— Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) December 27, 2014
You too @BudGardens Jan 8? Is Cosby only popular in Ontario Canada at this point? Do people still find him delightful after 30 accusers?— Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) December 27, 2014
I loved Blue Jasmine-amazing film- but Woody Allen's choices for modern sounding music are hilariously insane.— Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) August 7, 2013