- fans on Twitter accuse Little Mix of hating on Fifth Harmony
- 5H are doing really great on UK iTunes with BO$$ and it seems friends and family of LM aren't exactly happy with it
- best friend and hairdresser of the LM ladies, Aaron Carlo, took to Twitter to call the American girl group 'copycats' while watching the show with Jessy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall during a sleepover
- Debbie Pinnock also made her thoughts known last night by calling out Sony and Simon's Cowell lack of appreciation for the British girl group
- mixers sent waves of support to Aaron and Debbie as they agreed with them and the latter even responded to a fan that she agrees with the fact that Simon favors 5H over LM
- things may be a little awkward between the groups right now but they were quite friendly while on tour with Demi Lovato
( Collapse )
how petty of them tbh
-On breaking into the business as an African-American woman: "It's almost impossible to break as an African-American woman right now without TV. Reality TV put eyes on me—but it makes it difficult when it comes to Grammy nominations."
-The honesty in her music: "Sometimes I don't need to be as honest as I am. But being honest is what allows me to go to sleep at night. I write songs because it's like therapy."
-On the misogyny in recent music: "I'm not very appreciative of the way men are treating women. They're treating women like enemies. They're saying all kinds of things about women. Nowadays they treat us like trash and I'm not. For. That."
( Collapse )
Read the full interview at The Fader
iggy britney collab source
Is Courtney trying to be Ariana trying to be Mariah? Girl, no
-Has met with Kevin Feige
-Was about to say more but got interrupted by a phone-call (Marvel snipers probably)
-James Gunn loves him but doesn't have a role for him in Guardians 2
ONTD, have you met with Marvel Studios yet?
- Directed a new holiday movie called the Santa Con
- Melissa grew up in a family with 7 girls. Said she'd be terrified to have a girl because they're high maintenance.
- Youngest son is obsess with his Elsa doll
Do u want a girl or a boy, ontd?
Cam Newton -- Injured in Car Wreck http://t.co/CBGnPlfDNj— TMZ (@TMZ) December 9, 2014
-Cam's car was found flipped on its side on a bridge in NC
-Cam tried to stand up after the accident, but couldn't
-More details are still to come.
Who volunteers to be his personal nurse and massage his sexy ass any time?
Outstanding Motion Picture
• “Belle” (Fox Searchlight Pictures/ DJ Films)
• “Beyond The Lights” (Relativity Media)
• “Dear White People” (Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions)
• “Get On Up” (Universal Pictures)
• “Selma” (Paramount Pictures)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
As usual these hover between awesome and terrible. Viola in lead for Eleanor Rigby? LOL okay.
The Australian comedian, journalist and disability advocate passed away Saturday night at the age of 32.
Young was born with a condition known as osteogenesis imperfecta, which Stella had described in the past as "having really dodgy bones". She was known for her writing, appearances on various Australian television networks and most recently, her TED talk.
( Collapse )
I know most people here would have no idea about Stella but her TED talk is really worth checking out.
Here's an updated list of everything that’s been revealed in the Sony leak scandal: http://t.co/gMclKktUKH— Vulture (@vulture) December 9, 2014
- Studios hate Adam Sandler movies
- The Interview cost $44 million, Seth Rogen & James Franco made $8.4 and $6.5 million
- Tom Hanks' celebrity alias is "Harry Lauder" and "Johnny Madrid" and Jessica Alba's is "Cash Money"
- Of the studio's 17 seven-figure U.S. earners, nearly all are white and only one of them is a woman.
Hulu is airing the remaining episodes of Certified Gem Selfie weekly on Tuesdays (Wednesdays?).
So far, episodes 8 and 9 are online (SO CUTE) with a new episode airing either today or tomorrow.
Get on it ONTD!
brought to you by John Cho's Adam's Apple and my English class doing an assessment right now whilst I sit here on ONTD
Check her out talking about how she sings good to her baby where she can't mess up the words. She also discusses Mike's "singing" and laughs her head off. Still stays classy as she is.
Have all of you bought her greatest hits?? I have. Her greatest hits album is not out!
Will Pooley (pictured), a British aid worker who had contracted Ebola in Sierra Leone but has since beaten the disease and returned to the country to continue his work, is highly critical of the Band Aid 30 remake of the single "Do They Know It’s Christmas?"
"It’s Africa, not another planet. It’s just like, actually people live normal lives here and do normal things. That sort of cultural ignorance is a bit cringeworthy. There’s a lyric about 'death in every tear,' it’s just a bit much."
This sentiment was shared by musician Fuse ODG, who explained why he pulled out of the project: "I, like many others, am sick of the whole concept of Africa – a resource-rich continent with unbridled potential – always being seen as diseased, infested and poverty-stricken."
The Telegraph quoted a defensive Bob Geldof as replying to Pooley's comments with, "Please. It’s a pop song. Relax." He then added that critics of the song could "fuck off."
Full article at the source
Bit of a long read but no lies really detected here.
Update, 12/10: Ebola fighters (like Mr. Pooley) have been named Time's 2014 Person of the Year.
Abercrombie and Fitch CEO Mike Jefferies has resigned. He became CEO in 1992.
The retailer had 11 straight quarters of declining sales.
"It has been an honor to lead this extraordinarily talented group of people," Jeffries said in a statement. "I believe now is the right time for new leadership to take the company forward in the next phase of its development."
i'm not posting his face, yw
Earlier today, she made this instagram post:
Basically, she was implying that we're going to be old, waiting, and still begging for R8:
JUST as fans were starting to give up hope, Goddess Rih blessed us with ANOTHER snippet from R8. It appears that she's singing "kiss it, kiss it, better"...which means that the song that was registered a couple of days ago called "Kiss It Better" was legit.
At the end of the song we hear a male singing. Fans were a little confused about that. A fan asked about it and Rihanna replied with a "OH?!"
So ONTD, are you ready for Rihanna's new sound? And who was that male voice singing?
EDIT: OMFG one of the producers just tweeted "$ingle" omgggg this is all so sudden!
EDIT2: Confirmed: There is no male voice. That was just a demo(or it could be Rih's deep voice lol). Rihanna is the only singer on the track.
• New obscenity laws in the UK ban female ejaculation, spanking, face-sitting, and other sexual acts from appearing in UK-produced porn
• Protest will be a mass "sit-in" of banned acts
• Activists say the new laws are draconian and sexist
Who would you let sit on your face to protest censorship, ONTD?
Inside, Nicole talks about her marriage to someone messy and working with auteurs. At one point, Nicole tells the interviewers she wants to be pregnant every month. Her publicist interrupts to specify that her statement was "off the record". Nicole, a bamf, tells the interviewer she doesn't really care if she runs it because it's true. Making the job easier for lessers one interview at a time!
Kidman is promoting "Paddington", which comes out in the US on January 16, 2015.
( Collapse )
more at the source
Are you ready for Nicole's comeback, ONTD?
Who would that celebrity be?
None other than Taylor Swift!!
Meghan told a news site that she is a huge fan of Taylor Swift. She hasn't had the opportunity to meet her but she would love to. She saw her at the AMAs but was too afraid to approach her.
If you were a celebrity, which other celebrity would you have your publicist arrange a lunch date with?
- Spotted out on date last weekend looking extra chummy with Derek Hough
- multiple sources coming forward claiming they're dating
- talked about taking ballroom dancing lessons with Derek in 2013 interview
- last spotted with Matt Bellamy at mom Goldie's Charity event on November 21, also posed with Derek Hough at same event. Bellamy most understanding, dgaf ex fiance in the world or overlap?
ontd have you ever cheated on your significant other?
A show named "Titans" is coming to TNT. The pilot has been confirmed by DC creative chief officer to shoot in 2015.
The series will follow Dick Grayson, “who emerges from the shadow of Batman to become Nightwing, the leader of a fearless band of new Super Heroes including Starfire, Raven and many others.”
The shows "Supergirl" and "Krypton" are also in development.
@kyler416 Long time coming to get Nightwing to live action...!— Geoff Johns (@geoffjohns) December 8, 2014
who are your casting choices ONTD?
Poor Igloo, that shade is REAL
(WARNING: spoilers for last week's episode)
EXCERPTS/SUMMARY from three interviews - EW, EOnline and TVLine:
[for those who can't read a bolded warning, beware the spoilers ... again ...]- "I think I was definitely wrongly quoted by that particular reporter. It wasn’t a plea to leave the show at all."
- his favourite part of playing the character was Daniel as an asshole
- he felt Daniel's death was needed for the show's development (ever since he shot Emily)
- "The person that Daniel really loved was Emily. He never loved anyone as much as he loved her. That was his true love and it was so fitting for him to die in her arms."
- he wishes there had been more scenes of the dynamic between Daniel and Emily after he learned her real identity
- characters will blame each other for Daniel's death
- we'll see him in flashbacks in the next episode
sources: 1, 2, 3
at first I was only a little sad about the death, but now I'm feeling more and more pissed/disappointed by the show tbh ...
The star who recently appeared in Speed-the-Play in LDN's West End is accompanied by younger sister and singer Ashlee Simpson. Simon le BonBon and Nick Rhodes are just happy to be there.
The Instagram caption: "#DuranDuran @alianalohan recording with some greats!!!"
Lindsay Light-Fingers Lohan's probation for jewellery theft in 2011 came to an end in November. She recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls by doing a photoshoot with people who made a career out of that iconic movie.
DS + Lindsay's Instagram +Or is it?
Ken Weatherwax, who played Pugsley on The Addams Family during its two-year run from 1964 to 1966, has died at 59. According to his niece, Shanyn Vieira, he passed away from a heart attack on December 7 in his California home.
He was born into a show-business family; his aunt was Ruby Keeler (d. 1993), who was married to Al Jolson for twelve years; his uncle was Rudd Weatherwax, the trainer of Lassie; and an older brother, Joey Vieira, was an actor. Ken made his acting debut in a series of toothpaste commercials before being cast in The Addams Family. Once the show ended, roles dried up and he went into the Army at 17, then later worked as a set builder and crew laborer in Hollywood for many television productions. He also made frequent appearances at show-related fan and tribute events.
Two separate funerals will be held, one for his family and the other for fans.
Source 1 / Source 2
I'm saddened by this news. I marked out big time for both the original show and the movies during the series' revival in the early 1990s. I also still vividly remember his 1993 appearance on Geraldo alongside his TV sister Lisa Loring (Wednesday), plus Jay North and Paul Petersen (Dennis the Menace and Donna Reed, respectively).
2014 Billboard Year-End charts - Top Billboard 200 Albums: #1 Frozen | #2 Beyoncé | #3 "1989" | #4 Midnight Memories.— Chart News (@chartnews) December 9, 2014
2014 Billboard Year-End charts - Top Billboard 200 Albums: #5 The Marshall Mathers LP 2 | #6 Pure Heroine | #7 Crash My Party.— Chart News (@chartnews) December 9, 2014
2014 Billboard Year-End Charts - Top Billboard 200 Albums: #8 PRISM | #9 Blame It All On My Roots | #10 Here's To The Good Times.— Chart News (@chartnews) December 9, 2014
( Collapse )
fave song/album/artist of the year ontd?
Yaaaass @ this perfect runway bop
So K. Michelle stopped by the Breakfast Club, again, and finally spilt what really went down between her and Idris Elba.
On the album being about Idris:
“Yeah, [this album is about Idris Elba]. I’m not going to sit up here and lie to y’all.”
On how their fling affected his relationship with his son’s mother, Naiyana Garth:
“I don’t know. He’s not married.”
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
Paparazzi snapped these photos of Jason Momoa lounging around the pool in Rio today. While he still looks better than most of us do on our best days, he looks significantly less fit than the Khal Drogo we're used to. Maybe he's taking a break before starting filming on Justice League?
A bunch more pics at JUSTJARED
Which body type do you prefer, ONTD?
SPN returns January 20th.
The story of French high-wire artist Philippe Petit's attempt to cross the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.
'The Immigrant' was put back on the awards screening/recognition by The Weinstein Company list because of Marion Cotillard winning recent critics awards and being nominated for Spirit Awards.
The Weinstein's Oscar-bait list on their For Your Consideration site:
- Begin Again
- Big Eyes
- The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby
- The Imitation Game
- The Immigrant
- Keen on Keepin' On
- St. Vincent