Source and hello to Jason Isaacs
Are we in for a crazy badass Emily?
Can we talk about the look on David's face when Emily kicked ass?
Also, I see the writers trying to be slick with these Daniel+Emily scenes.. mmmmm
Can't wait for Nolan to start kicking ass tbh.
The Shade Professors
Mariah Carey- Mean Girls Aficionado
Mariah has not been afraid to go there since the start of her once promising career. Back in 1995 she said this about Madonna: "I haven't paid attention to Madonna since I was in like 7th or 8th grade when she used to be popular". But that's far from the end of it; the big M also had a well-documented feuding relationship with singer/rapper/professional mess Nicki Minaj on American Idol. Mariah took several jabs at Onika including when she wondered about the nature of her profession stating "I don't know what she sings, I didn't know she sung I thought she rapped or whatever". Finally Mariah- the solo artist with the most US no1's in history- ended Nicki by poking fun at her unfortunate lack of any chart-topping songs by noting that "back to the Billboard no1 song which you just performed, which is difficult to get not everybody has that!". This is how you do it folks.
And finally let's not forget the time that Mariah erased JLo's entire career respnding with this when asked what she thought of her:
( Collapse )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"In the Nov. 16 episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Apollo Nida sets out to dot his I’s, cross his T’s, and right all his wrongs with everyone before he leaves for prison…everyone except for his wife, Phaedra Parks."
- Apollo finally admits that he made up the story about seeing Kenya in LA and her offering him oral sex.
-Kandi buys her mother a house, and continues to be oblivious to the manipulation.
-Nene performs in some Vegas sex show.
-Ayden continues to be one of the cutest kids on tv. Kyle Richards' brats could never.
-Cynthia throws herself a party because why the hell not.
- Basically, Spotify divided musicians into 2 categories: "headphones" and "t-shirts."
- "Headphones" are musicians who have a large amount of listens on Spotify, despite having lower number of Facebook "likes". In other words, they are musicians who people prefer to listen in private. Lana Del Rey takes the #1 spot in "headphones" category, followed by Avicii, Bruno Mars, B.o.B. and Wiz Khalifa.
- "T-shirts" are musicians who have large number of Facebook "likes" but have relatively lower number of Spotify streams. LMFAO takes the #1 spot in the "t-shirts" category, along with Bon Jovi, Bob Marley, MGMT and 2Pac.
SOURCE: Spin.com & Musictimes.com
So ONTD, are you a closeted Lana Del Rey fan?
Kesha has kept a low profile since her accusations of sexual abuse against Dr Luke went public. However, a fan/blogger ran into her at an event where people write letters to their cats, because, well, Kesha.
- He starred in the number one and number three highest-grossest movies of the year of 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy, in which he surprised everyone by anchoring a new Marvel Studios franchise, and The Lego Movie.. The massive success of Guardians was a particular shock, given that Pratt had never headlined a movie before, and given that no one had previously given a damn about Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Too fat to play Star-Lord: "I thought it was an insane idea to cast the fat guy from Parks and Rec as the lead of our superhero movie," says Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn. "I didn't really even want to see him." Says Gunn: "I thought, Well, hell, he's overweight, but if that means we have the world's first overweight superhero, I'm okay with it." Pratt didn't see the problem, either. "You can make a talking raccoon that looks real," he told me. "Why can't I just be fat?"
- Fat Pratt Is Gone: "I'm done with that," he says. "I just feel like, if I drink, I want to drink a case of beer and not two beers. Two beers doesn't do anything for me."
( Collapse )
"Main Justice" Leona and Reece look to raise cash in order to salvage ACN and thwart Blair and Randy. Will gets a surprise at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, while Charlie trades visions with ACN suitor Lucas Pruit (B.J. Novak). Maggie's EPA scoop makes it to "News Night." Sloan and Don try to keep their relationship a secret from a new HR veep.
( Collapse )
Source 1 2 3
NEW YORK, NY- November 13, 2014 – White women of LA are getting a serious confidence boost and a little dose of reality with the series premiere of “Bye Felicia!,” premiering Tuesday, December 9 at 9PM. This 8-episode, hour long series follows Atlanta-based life coaches Deborah Hawkes and Missy Young as they set out to help white girls across the Los Angeles area. Each closed-ended episode aims to empower two different women who could use a dose of honesty in order to turn their lives around. Hoping to impart their unique experience and wisdom through motherly tough love, Deb and Missy teach these women to say hello to their better selves and goodbye to Felicia.
read the rest @ the
After writing a blog post on Saturday about how 40 weeks of pregnancy came and went without her baby arriving, Tila Tequila has given birth to a baby girl!
toofab reports that Tila has confirmed with them that she and the baby are doing well and that she has named her daughter Isabella Monroe Nguyen ... which is much more normal than I think anyone was expecting.
Tila previously stated that the baby's father is her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Paxton Whitaker, who she supposedly met on-line during her Neo-Nazi phase. Since they have broken up and Tila made a four part blog post about how he's allegedly a dead-beat dad, sociopath, and serial killer. She has stated that he will not be part of the baby's life.
Cristiano Ronaldo expanded his line of underwear and socks by releasing a shirt collection.
Ronaldo said of his new venture: "Part of my belief is always being the best that you can be. The perfect fitting shirt gives a man the confidence to become the best version of himself possible. Dressing well gives me confidence to be the best that I can be and underwear with a great fit and modern, stylish shirts are the starting point of every look."
Designed by Richard Chai, the line is based on "function and style" and "the idea of mobility."
( Collapse )
shirt collection | source
Niall also tweeted about this.
“@1D_Updates_WW: FOUR is number 1 in 100 countries! -B”holy poo poo— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) November 17, 2014
Because of some Itunes glitches, it did not happen until mid-morning Monday which caused fans to freak out lmao. The deluxe edition now leads 1989(why does this article keep mentioning them dethroning Taylor, we get it)
Other top sellers include, “1989”, some 5 Seconds of Summer shit, *ickelbac*’s album(what Devil is buying that?), and some other no1curr person...like who is even that?
Please buy FOUR out now, which contributes to the "Harry Can Sing Again!" Fund.
La Jolla Playhouse has published a short promotional video for the new English-language stage production based on Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The video features footage highlights from the show, which is currently playing at the La Jolla Playhouse through December, 2014. The production will move to the Papermill Playhouse in New Jersey in the spring of 2015.
The show features Michael Arden (Quasimodo); Patrick Page (Frollo); Ciara Renee (Esmerelda); Andrew Samonsky (Phoebus); and Erik Liberman (Clopin); in addition to an ensemble cast and an on-stage choir.
Actors Oscar Isaac, Kirsten Dunst and director J.C. Chandor attend PANDORA Jewelry Presents 'A Most Violent Year' At cinema prive on November 16, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
( Collapse )
So pictures of Jessica inside the event... but no pictures of her on the step and repeat. Is this all part of Paramount's weird rules to only have her promote Interstellar?
German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer mocked Ballon d'Or contender Cristiano in a recent interview with Kicker. “I am an athlete, no ambassador of a brand, besides being the first goalkeeper of Adidas. I’m not the sort of person who poses in their underwear. I hate the red carpet, I prefer the green grass. I feel better on the pitch, trying to improve myself."
Ballon d'Or winner will be announced January 12. Cristiano Ronaldo is the favorite by a wide margin (Bwin: 1.10 Cristiano; 9.00 Messi; 17.00 Neuer)
I guess his identical twin did this photoshoot...
S O U R C E / bwin
The should-be Dr Strange writes a personal appeal to Irish people to vote for gay marriage rights. In a heartfelt plea he recalls here how his gay brother Eamon was targeted by homophobic bullies.
I think I found out my brother wasn’t grovelling in heterosexual mud like most boys our age when I was around 12. I remember feeling surprised. Intrigued. Curious. Not bi-curious before you start getting ideas. (yeah, not a great start, Col'n)
I was curious because it was different from anything I’d known or heard of and yet it didn’t seem unnatural to me. I had no reference for the existence of homosexuality. I had seen, by that age, no gay couples together. I just knew my brother liked men and, I repeat, it didn’t seem unnatural to me.
Read the whole letter at the Source
ONTD, how badly do you want Haylor Pt. 2?
- June claims she's only seen Mark McDaniel twice once on accident running into him in the mountains and once for Pumpkin
- McDaniel raised Pumpkin from when she was 2 months old to six years old and she thinks of him as her father
- June says he only showed up for ten to fifteen minutes while she was house hunting so she could give him diapers
- June claims the pictures of her and Mark in bed together are photoshopped and that TMZ would not give her a hi-res copy to investigate... Dr. Phil says that's bs
- June doesn't doubt that McDaniel molested Anna
- Thinks it's fine that Alana met Mark since she was there, he only said hi and Alana doesn't know what he did
( Collapse )
Uncle Poodle will be on Dr. Phil tomorrow. He claims that June is lying and that June has not only had sex with McDaniel recently but her and McDaniel have talked about their sex life in front of Alana
I'm about to announce a contest!— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 18, 2014
$10,000 Cash for the Best Remix of my song "Chasing Time" !! Are you in? Stems will be up soon!!— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 18, 2014
Lemme learn how to remix real quick, henny
"It sucks," Heigl said about Rhimes' comment. "I am sorry that she feels that way, and I wish her nothing but greatness, and I have nothing negative to say about Shonda."
"The only way for me to prove it wrong is for people to have a work experience with me that doesn't speak to that at all."
state of affairs 1x02 promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV5-gG5Vp1U (won't embed)
did anyone watch this?
Nick Jonas has officially scored his first bonafide solo hit with his track Jealous. On Sunday the song hit top10 on Pop Radio riding off strong feedback and buzz, as well as enjoying the spotlight coming from the song being selected for iHeartRadio's “On the Verge” campaign. Nick's previous peak position on the chart was no12 with the Jonas Brother's track Burning Up.
( Collapse )
Lady Gaga: "Hauswork #FarewellARTPOP we love you you sweet little colorful dream. We will bury you in all our future graves. Till death do us Art."
(she RT'ed this)
( Collapse )
Lady Gaga leaving All Star Lanes Bowling Alley in Manchester tonight
( Collapse )
src / 2
wow, the end to an iconic era! what were ur fav ARTPOP moments?
i wonder how the next era will go!
What do you think of the soundtrack?
Looking for something to brighten your day? Watch the new video for Idina Menzel's "Baby It’s Cold Outside" Ft. Michael Bublé.” We think this kid makes a great mini-Michael, don’t you?
I thought it was cute. Really just here for Michael Buble's Christmas music tbh<3