The cast of the 11th season of ABC's Dancing With the Stars was revealed on Monday, August 30, during the dating show Bachelor Pad, and includes Bristol Palin, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of Jersey Shore and The Brady Bunch's Florence Henderson.
The ballroom dancing series, which pairs celebrities with professional dancers, is set to return on September 20. Check out who is in the cast!
The contestants of the 11th season of Dancing With the Stars are as follows:
1. Bristol Palin - the 19-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin and mother of baby Tripp.
2. Brandy - a 31-year-old R&B singer who won a Grammy for the son "The Boy is Mine", her 1998 duet with Monica.
3. Jennifer Grey - a 50-year-old actress best known for playing Baby alongside Patrick Swayze in the 1987 film Dirty Dancing and Ferris Bueller's bitter older sister who has a make-out session with Charlie Sheen in a police station in the 1986 movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
4. Margaret Cho - a 41-year-old comedian
5. Audrina Patridge - a 25-year-old cast member of MTV reality show The Hills, which ended in July.
6. Florence Henderson - a 76-year-old actress who played the matriarch of one of America's favorite on-screen families, The Brady Bunch, which ran between 1969 and 1974.
7. Michael Bolton - a 57-year-old rock singer best known for power ballads and most popular in the 1980s and 1990s.
8. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino - a 29-year-old cast member on MTV's raunchy reality show Jersey Shore.
9. David Hasselhoff - a 58-year-old star best known for his role on the beach drama Baywatch and is also a pop singer most famous in Germany.
10. Kurt Warner a 39-year-old retired NFL quarterback.
11. Rick Fox - a 41-year-old retired basketball player and actor who has starred in shows such as the prison show Oz and the drama series One Tree Hill.
12. Kyle Massey - a 19-year-old rapper and actor of the Disney Channel series That's So Raven.
Bristol Palin said Sarah Palin "is excited for me. She knows that this is going to be hard work but she's excited."
Asked if her mother would watch her perform in the studio, Bristol Palin said: "Hopefully".
Professional dancer Lacey Schwimmer had already confirmed on her Twitter page that she will be on the show. Schwimmer's colleague, Damian Whitewood, who danced with Pamela Anderson last season, said he will only be on the results episodes.
Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls won the previous 10th season along with Derek Hough.
Kirstie Alley, an actress who starred in the Look Who's Talking films as well as the sitcom Cheers and two shows based loosely on her life and weight struggles, had squashed rumors that she would join the series as well, saying she was "way too chicken".SourceSeason 11 website