BY CARRIE STETLER
WHY ARE PEOPLE willing to pay more than $2,000 for a ticket to the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus tour, which comes to the Prudential Center in Newark on Saturday? Why is "Hannah Montana" the most popular show ever on the Disney Channel, drawing 5.4 million viewers?
How did a 15-year-old girl from Nashville with a one-hit wonder dad land on the Forbes list of the richest people under 25? Why is everyone -- from second-grade girls to Oprah Winfrey -- so crazy about Miley Cyrus? We list 15 reasons:
1. She 's not a spoiled brat. She loads the dishwasher, goes to church every Sunday and is grounded when she misbehaves.
2.Her character on "Hannah Montana" has popularized the expression "Sweet niblets!"
3. She looks prettier as Miley than she does as Hannah, her pop star alter ego.
4. Her monthly allowance is $300--despite the fact that she makes $3.5 million a year.
5. If it weren't for Miley, her real-life dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, who plays her father on the show, would still be known for the song "Achy Breaky Heart."
6. She has a cool name. Her birth certificate says Destiny Hope, but her parents called her Miley, derived from her infant nickname, "Smiley."
7. She doesn't have the strongest voice in the world, but she knows how to work it.
8. She has famous relatives. Her mom on the show was played by Brooke Shields. Her aunt is Dolly Parton, and her best friend's mom is Heather Locklear.
9. She has famous friends. She has dated Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, and her best friends are Emily Osment, her sidekick on the show, and Ashley Tisdale of "High School Musical."
10. Her "Hannah Montana" tour outsold shows by Justin Timberlake, the Police and Bruce Springsteen.
11. She claims her Hannah wig weighs 20 pounds when soaked with sweat, but she wears it with a smile.
12. As far as we can tell, she has never had a nose job or breast implants.
13. She's never been to rehab.
14. She doesn't give public updates on the status of her virginity.
15. Those pregnancy rumors back in September turned out to be untrue.