How much do you know about lines?
Before you immediately decide not to watch bc of length, here's a time breakdown/synopsis:
0:00 - 0:58 - the history.
- How lines work, the study and business acumen of lines
- Disneyland started off with ticket books to the Maxpass system (FastPass was in WDW)
- a weird, short lived app for old phones
- how Disney fans gamed the systems and everyone else was wildly confused
- a brief mention about Genie.
Also it's entertaining, bc Defunctland.
So wach this instead of The Last Duel, and piss off Ridley Scott.
What's some crazy stuff you've seen while standing in lines?
Also this is a test to see if the new tag works, as well as I really wanted to share this for any of the other people with oddly niche interests.