- Update on November 5th.
- The Roost is back! It's not a standalone building (😟) but Brewster. is. here! (😃) and Isabelle can visit it too!
- You can invite amiibo characters! No word if it's other villagers, but NPCs do show up.
- Kapp'n is also back! He can take you to a random island with new plants, and they're really making ab ig deal out of it being a different time of day or season. Ooh he might take you across timezones, big deal.
- THEY'RE REBUILDING THE CITY IN CITY FOLK ON HARV'S ISLAND. All those villagers that take up space in your plaza will be there!
- Katrina will also be there!
- Also; Group strestching in the plaza lol
- Ordinances are back!
- Can i get my Fairytale Bridge...
- MORE EXTERIORS FOR HOUSES
- More redeemable items like cooking! All vegitarian stuff it seems. You can grow food beyond pumpkins!
- YOU CAN HANG THINGS FROM THE CEILING AND HAVE ACCENT WALLS.
- Bridges and inclines have increased from 8 to 10, and new fences
- You can now customize fencing.
- The camera app on the Nookphone is now updated, so now you don't have to break the game to get the shots.
- More hairstyles and reactions and more nook miles furniture, damn thank you.
- Gyroids are back! But you plant and water them??? We stan Squeakoid.
- New KK Songs!
- The villagers invite you to their homes again 😭😭😭😭😭 and might just interrupt you to visit yours.
- Some older villagers are coming back, and a new one??
Brewster, Kapp'n, Katrina, Lottie, Gyroid, Harriet, and Froggy Chair Watch:
This is the last major free update for ACNH. So those 3 years of updates, guess the other 2 are DLC. Eh, okay.
Please, I want my modern furniture....but all of this is FIRE.