- Has a weird new face without his usual goatee.
- Talks about his 2 new projets tackling racial themes, Emancipation (an Apple TV+ project that tells the story of “Whipped Peter,” a runaway slave who emancipated himself from a southern plantation) and King Richard (in which he portrays Richard Williams, the eccentric, hard-nosed father of Venus and Serena.)
- Talks about his memoirs that will reveal a lot apparently, including "new information about his troubled relationship with his father, his adventures in self-actualization during what he calls “the f*ck-it 50s,” and the ups and downs of his relationship with Jada." The co-author is Mark Manson, author of the mega best seller and turd, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck.
- The book made him reminisce about his family and violent episodes with his abusive father.
- As part of the so-called "f*ck-it 50s": went to Utah and sat in solitude for 14 days, traveled to Peru for more than a dozen ayahuasca rituals, discussed the idea of a harem of 20 girlfriends (including Halle Berry and Misty Copeland) with an intimacy coach.
- Mentions his embracing of social media as another storytelling experiment and takes advices from Liza Koshy.
- Talks about his relationship with Jada, most notably the many compromises Jada made during their wedding (including doing a traditional wedding ceremony, buying a 256-acre family home she did not like, turning down an opportunity with her band to open for Guns N’ Roses)
- Also talks about the period of non-monogamy in their marriage, discussed in the infamous Red Table Talk.