5/20 Bizarre 7th Heaven Moments
• Mary thought it was totally normal to ask older brother Matt to practice kissing — and he obliged (albeit reluctantly). Fortunately, Eric interrupted before things got weird. Err, more weird.
• Annie’s reaction to Simon sticking up both his middle fingers wouldn’t have seemed so extreme if it weren’t for the multiple jump cuts.
• We couldn’t possibly pick just one moment (or one song) from Season 9’s abysmal Valentine’s Day outing, in which the entire family (and Martin) sang their way through the streets of Glen Oak. It was all rather terrible.
• In the original series finale, Matt, Lucy and Mary (via Carlos) all announced that they were expecting twins. At the same time. #Blessed?
• It was bad enough that the Martin Luther King Jr. Day-inspired episode focused on a hate crime carried out against (white) Martin (who is white). But then the Powers That Be went and titled the episode “Got MLK?”