- In this interview, Anya talks about growing up "feeling like people didn't like or trust me because they couldn't put me in a box. I was always the Argentine girl in England. I was the English girl in America (...) so I never really fully belonged."
- Says "I never feel like I'm resting on my laurels, because I don't realize I have them yet."
- She also talks about how despite being overworked or stressed, she feels very privileged and lucky. "But I still don't really think I get it. Every time I see my face on a billboard, I have a sharp intake of breath."
- Taylor-Joy tells the magazine that she's learned recently that you have to do what makes you feel good, not what other people tell you should make you feel good.
- To no one's surprise, her favorite holiday is Halloween, and her all-time favorite costume was Mia Wallace from "Pulp Fiction".
- She will star alongside Margot Robbie and Christian Bale in David O. Russell's new film, play Furiosa in the prequel to Mad Max, and, this month, co-star with Jojo Rabbit's Thomasin McKenzie in Edgar Wright's stylish psychological thriller "Last Night in Soho".
And she spills on what it was like to win a Golden Globe for her work in Netflix’s "The Queen’s Gambit." Anya also shares her love for scrunchies, horror, 1960s fashion, and cats (and how they tend to love her back)! Plus you’ll never guess what her first acting gig in Hollywood was—HINT: it involves a famous dubstep DJ.
Sources (1), (2)