And if he'd like to, I'd support him, but Mike [insert surname] is still EP of Jeopardy!. He could be spiteful to any host, but probably a lot in that instance. So let's pretend he is no longer affiliated with Jeopardy in any way, shape or form, and we can pick whomever we like.
Note: Burton will not be in this post bc yes, we all want him here, and let's make this a comedic post.
It’s wonderful so many have supported Britney! I’ve just heard the news! Wonderful things can happen when we stand together… but not too close because I have just learned that some of you do not bathe.— Dionne Warwick (@dionnewarwick) August 12, 2021
- Is clued into pop culture just enough to be aware,
- Has good humor about learning new thing and being plugged into the Twitterverse.
If needed, I too, will host Jeopardy. https://t.co/wgOS11Y5pM— Nick Cho 조근형 (@NickCho) August 21, 2021
- Your Korean Dad
- Very positive, would probably not make you feel bad if you lost
- Sneaker enthusiast
- (Internet) People like him.
- I don't feel very strongly about him
- I'd dig some nihilism in my quiz show.
- One of the answer could be "Who is the CEO, entrepenuer, born in 1964?"
- Would be funny.
- More famous than Ana herself
- Probably pays more than being a Stan account.
WAIT A GODDAMNED MINUTE. https://t.co/8EKjFTRcIE— Saeed Jones (@theferocity) August 20, 2021
- IS THE PERSON ALEX TREBEK WANTED TO SUCCEED HIM TO BEGIN WITH!
Special Guest host Shaun King
- One category can be dedicated to all the puns people make about his name.
"This is who I would be if I were starring in the popular Broadway show, 'Hamilton'."
"Who is Alexander Scamilton?"
who do you want to see host Jeopardy!?