Page Six has the inside scoop on September 13th's Met Gala, which is the fashion equivalent of the Oscars. The theme for this year is “In America: A Lexicon of Fashion,” and it will be hosted by Billie Eilish, Naomi Osaka, Amanda Gorman, and Timothée Chalamet, with honorary chairs Tom Ford, Instagram’s Adam Mosseri and Anna Wintour.
- Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna, Emily Ratajkowski, Camila Cabello and Lupita Nyong’o are on the list. There's hope JLo and Ben Affleck make their couple re-debut on the red carpet.
- Covid precautions will be followed. All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination and will also be expected to wear masks indoors except when eating or drinking.
- The invite-only event — with solo tickets reportedly costing $30,000 and tables going for $275,000 — has already sold out.
- While this year's event will be smaller and more intimate, there will still be a red carpet and a step and repeat on the iconic Met steps.
- The menu will be entirely vegan with the theme “summertime picnic.”