Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. The Olympics continue this month, watch any sports movie.
2. Watch any previous Palme d'Or winner.
3. Watch any movie that has featured on the How Did This Get Made podcast.
4. Watch any movie that features an actor/actress that has their own podcast.
5. Watch any movie that was released this year.
6. Watch any movie that features an actor/actress that started out on reality TV - a link with examples is on Letterboxd, the source is banned :(
7. Watch any movie about obsession. Thanks decemlvng for the task!
8. Watch any movie with a majority yellow poster.
9. Watch any 80's crime movie.
10. Robert Redford's birthday is August 18th, watch any one of his movies OR any movie that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of July?
SOURCES: 1 & Letterboxd list
Previous months challenges