YouTuber Jake Paul accused of sexual assault by TikTok star Justine Paradise https://t.co/V5q5arDZvH— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) April 13, 2021
- YouTuber Jake Paul has been accused of sexual assaulting TikTok user, Justine Paradise, at his home in Los Angeles in 2019.
- Paradise said she had waited for two years to speak out because she had signed a non-disclosure agreement, something which was allegedly required of all guests who entered Paul's home.
- Paradise alleges Paul grabbed her by her face and forced her to perform oral sex on him, and touched her inappropriately without her consent.
- She made the allegations in a 20-minute video posted on YouTube last week.
- BBC has contacted representatives for Jake Paul for comment but has not yet had a response.
- The pair met several times in June and July 2019, when Paradise would visit Paul's home - known as his Team 10 house - in California. Paradise says she was introduced to Paul via a mutual friend.
- On one particular day that summer in 2019, she alleges Paul pulled her into the corner of his studio and started kissing her, which she said she "was fine with... I did think he was cute". There were other people in the studio that day to record, she says.
- Paul then led her to his bedroom, according to Paradise, where they started dancing and kissing until "he took it to his bed", and put her hands in places she did not want.
- She says she attempted to move her hands away, to which Paul allegedly replied: "If nothing's going to happen, what's the point?"
- Paul allegedly then forced her to perform oral sex while physically on top of her. "He didn't ask for consent or anything," Paradise said. "That's not okay. On no level at all is that okay."
- She added Paul then acted cold towards her and did not speak to her again. She says he did not apologise and stopped responding to her text messages.