- Selena Gomez first spanish EP "Revelación" sold 23,000 album units in the U.S
- It's #1 at Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart
“I was the most nervous I have been in a long time because my heritage means so much to me (...) I am thrilled to see the response from my fans and also from people who might not have listened to my other music"
- Revelación is the first female album to top the Latin charts since Shakira’s "El Dorado" in 2017
- It's also the biggest first day debut for a female EP on Spotify, with over 8.5 millions streams.
- Revelación is no. 22 on Billboard 200 (the general album chart)
.@SelenaGomez reacts to her #Revelacion EP debuting at #1 on @Billboard’s Top Latin Albums chart:— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) March 23, 2021
“I was the most nervous I have been in a long time because my heritage means so much to me... I am thrilled to see the response...”
🔗: https://t.co/k4bd1bSdTv pic.twitter.com/81fdV8Zq9H
Selena also found some time to reminiscence about the good times with Benjamin (and Taylor Swift)