Paris Hilton recently opened up about her experience on the Late Show with David Letterman back in 2007 on her new podcast This Is Paris with her sister Nicky Hilton.
- she declined offers to appear on the show multiple times
- went to promote her latest fragrance, not her personal life
- jail related questions were supposed to be "off limits"
- she was still awkwardly asked about her time in jail
- felt like he was purposely trying to humiliate her
- pleaded multiple times with him during the breaks to "stop"
David did apologize for his behavior when she appeared on the show again four months later.
Paris says "going through something like that made [her] very strong, almost like I was used to it. Which is sad to think, but I think if I hadn't gone through that, I don't know where I'd be at this point."
this is paris podcast + interview