- "Disney on autopilot is still pretty good."
- Is kind of "eh" on Raya and Sisu's relationship
Me? Writing about Disney? Never! Here's my Raya And The Last Dragon review (it's aces 🐉) https://t.co/xmUVmvjk7S— Ben Travis (@BenSTravis) March 1, 2021
- "Raya is perfectly timed for the Biden-Harris Era" what?
‘Raya and the Last Dragon’: Film Review https://t.co/VVoOBc56ux— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 1, 2021
- Notes that Raya and Namaari actually look like adults! Hooray!
- They like it a lot more than the other people up there.
- Exposition heavy
Raya and the Last Dragon is one of Disney's most impressive 3D efforts, an exciting action-adventure, and an absolute showcase for Kelly Marie Tran. @JacobOller's review: https://t.co/XnC2jx8jVk pic.twitter.com/BrnLCLwurP— Paste Magazine (@PasteMagazine) March 1, 2021
- They wish the entire film was a martial arts spectacle bc of how well the fight scenes are.
- Kelly is great!!
- Annoying and absurd gimmicky sidekicks.
Raya and the Last Dragon sits comfortably within the Disney canon, but never stands out – review https://t.co/3vZhTViq71— Independent Arts (@IndyArts) March 1, 2021
- The lack of music hurts it.
Miss Raya hits a screen this Friday.