“I’m getting out of this room, I’m gonna look stunning, and I’m gonna go see RuPaul!” 😍— RuPaul's Drag Race (@RuPaulsDragRace) February 27, 2021
Snatch up this lewk inside the #DragRace bubble to see exactly how the Queens spent their time in quarantine 👀 pic.twitter.com/v7kFtfGtRV
- As you know, the next episode of Drag Race is moved to next week. This COVID behind the scenes special aired instead.
- Consistent testing, presence of hand sanitizers and masks, socially distanced filming with crew.
- The workroom is expanded to allow for social distancing with the queens and the crew. The Ru walkthough now happens with queens talking to her on one table.
- Several queens got covid and has to recover and heal themselves.
- Kahmora Hall talks about how she wants her mother to see how drag brings joy to her life.
- The special also focused on how isolating and overwhelming the filming is during the pandemic.
source and my TV
I understand why fans are angry about not getting a new episode this week but this is a nice icebreaker. Also, I wish they showed how they prepared for the season 12 reunion and finale because it was also affected by the lockdown and the early days of this pandemic.
Please support our RPDR queens AND your local queens during this pandemic. Here are two masterposts on how to support our queens: 1, 2. Also, PLEASE put your Reddit spoilers under a spoiler tag.