After trying to deny the allegations about him as "I'm not responding to these bullshit claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me", one of his exes has now come forward with her own story about her time with him.
Here are some choice quotes:
[TW for abuse]
- "He said to me he wants to break my rib and barbecue and eat it,” app founder Courtney Vucekovich exclusively told Page Six.
- "He enters your life in such a big way. He’s such a captivating person. He has such a presence and he’s aware of that and he uses it in such a way that most women would think, ‘Oh my gosh, this is amazing,’ but especially young women, that’s kind of the scary part — how good he is at active manipulation and making you feel like he’s never felt this way about anybody,”
- “He quickly grooms you in the relationship,” she explained.
- “He did some things with me that I wasn’t comfortable with,” she said.
- Following their breakup, Vucekovich found herself having panic attacks thinking about what she endured in their volatile relationship. Her chest hurt and she struggled to breathe, so she checked herself into a 30-day partial hospitalization program for PTSD and trauma.
more at the source
reminder to all of you to keep safe and protect yourself 💕 someone brought up in a post that maybe we should keep the screenshots and specific comments under spoiler for the sake of survivors, so please be mindful.