Andy Murray has tested positive for Corona virus but is understood to be in good health. The former number one is now isolating at home and is still aiming to compete at next month’s Australian Open. pic.twitter.com/1HCqeTU0Fj— Chris McLaughlin (@BBCchrismclaug) January 14, 2021
- Players travelling to Australia to participate have strict quarantine rules before playing
- Player's team numbers are also being restricted
- Most players are currently flying out in order to quarantine
- Murray's testing positive mean it's unlikely he'll be able to travel in time to quarantine before playing
- 6 'top' players are being allowed to quarantine in Adelaide where restrictions are the same however conditions are reported to be better.
( Cut to shorten postCollapse )
ETA: Seemingly confirmation from AO that Andy won't play.
#AusOpen (@AustralianOpen) January 14, 2021