Jason Sudeikis Didn't Know Olivia Wilde 'Wanted Out' of Their Relationship Until October, Says Source https://t.co/zKu3h1KqEl— People (@people) January 8, 2021
• Not even a week (yes, it's only been five days) after the first pictures of Harry and Olivia at a friends wedding (yes, a wedding in the midst of a COVID spike in Southern California) and they're already bringing the drama.
• The new article questions the timing of Olivia's breakup with her partner of seven years, Jason Sudeikis, and her subsequent hook up with Harry.
• One source says that the original break-up timeline reported by People in mid-November was false.
• "Jason feels that the timeline that Olivia and Harry would like people to believe—that she and Jason split ages ago, long before she became involved with Harry—is simply not accurate." The source goes on to say that the breakup instead took place sometime in late October 2020, one month after Olivia had started production on her new film, Don't Worry Darling which Harry is starring in. The source goes on to say: "that's how quickly it happened, and none of it happened until she began filming with Harry."
• Another "insider" refutes the new claim, saying that Olivia and Jason broke up in early 2020 and that the split is amicable.
• There's been some drama surrounding Don't Worry Darling for a few months now. Shia LaBeouf was originally announced as the male lead in early 2020, but was replaced by Styles in September 2020. There were unconfirmed rumors that Shia had been booted off the film, but those were confirmed by multiple industry trades in December.