did u miss the reunion show for the iconic hit series "I Love New York"? Don't worry, cause ya girl did, too. but I watched it and how I'm here to recap all the drama.
Kween Tiffany Pollard looked like a fabulous early-season drag queen as she took the stage of VH1's "ILNY" reunion show.
First up to greet her was Tailor Made.
- New York admits that she fucked up their relationship because she threw candles, cups, and more at Tailor Made.
- Her mom still loves him
- The Manolo Blahniks he bought her didn't fit because she has size 10 feet.
Then came Frank the Entertainer.
- He is now a professional dumpster diver.
Up next was Tango.
- He famously proposed to her on the first show, but then dumped her on the reunion because she had called his mom fat.
- they apologized to each other
Mr. Boston was there, too.
- He got kind of hot.
- He gave her another lapdance.
Chance had the NERVE to STAND HER UP by not appearing on this show. So fuck him. But New York did reveal that they banged a few times after the show.
They paid tribute to Real. R.I.P. Real.
By far, the contestant with the wildest story was that of Milliown, aka Jamal Trulove, who was wrongfully convicted of murder in 2014 because the prosecution tampered with evidence. He was later awarded $13.1 million in damages.
Also, Tiffany Pollard is ENGAGED! Yasss! ha man proposed with a huge rock that she picked out haself.
Her favorite meme of herself is, "BeYONcé???!!!"
It's online at VH1 if you make a username or you can watch it here
who was ur fav of these guys?