25 Movie Endings That Never Fail To Make People Cry https://t.co/BpN0cToyVE— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) November 11, 2020
- In The Iron Giant, when The Giant sacrificed himself to save Hogarth and the town of Rockwell by flying into the path of an oncoming missile.
- In Schindler's List, when Oskar was presented with a ring engraved with a Talmudic quotation, which resulted in him sobbing about not being able to save more people.
- In Coco, when Miguel sang "Remember Me" to Mama Coco so that she could remember her father.
- In Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, when Joel and Clem decided to continue their relationship, despite knowing that they've previously broken up in the past.
- . In Mulan, when she presented her father with gifts to honour the Fa Family, but he tossed them aside and embraced his daughter instead.
what movie made you cry?? what was the latest film you saw that made you cry??