Oprah is famous for her book club, but she has released a list of the seven books that helped her through rough patches in life. The titles (or, you know, five of them) are:
- "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle
- "The Soul of America" by Jon Meacham
- "Between the World and Me" by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- "The Fire Next Time" by James Baldwin
- "Song of Solomon" by Toni Morrison
Her list has lots of female authors and and authors of color.
have you been reading a lot in quarantine?
What is your reading list of books that got you through hard times?
See all the titles and watch her talk about the books at the source