Oprah is famous for her book club, but she has released a list of the seven books that helped her through rough patches in life. The titles (or, you know, five of them) are:
- "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle
- "The Soul of America" by Jon Meacham
- "Between the World and Me" by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- "The Fire Next Time" by James Baldwin
- "Song of Solomon" by Toni Morrison
Her list has lots of female authors and and authors of color.
have you been reading a lot in quarantine?
no, my brain is just trying to survive this shit, please don't judge me
does reading ONTD count?
What is your reading list of books that got you through hard times?
See all the titles and watch her talk about the books at the source