Randy Arozarena muestra una de sus botas luego de conferencia de conferencia de prensa 😂 pic.twitter.com/EwPV155sQQ— Enrique Rojas/ESPN (@Enrique_Rojas1) October 18, 2020
Randy Arozarena ended his zoom call by holding up his feet. Showing off his cowboy boots, which evidently are made for raking.— Marc Carig (@MarcCarig) October 18, 2020
- The Tampa Bay Rays defeated the loathsome Astros in ALCS Game 7, in part due to the performances of Ji-man Choi and rookie Randy Arozarena. The Rays had let the Astros come back from a 3-0 series deficit, making everyone worry the cheaters would get a chance at a semi-legit World Series title, but pulled it off in the end. They won their first pennant in 2008, which was also A Year.
- After being named the first rookie position player to win the ALCS MVP title, Arozarena showed off the power boots he
Howdy, Randy! pic.twitter.com/YvXAAvZw2c— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) October 5, 2020
- He’s been stealing cowboy boots from teammates for good luck and home runs since playing in the Mexican Winter League in 2017.
- Fun Fact for People who Hate the Cardinals: this past January, they traded Arozarena and another outfielder to the Rays for
Randy Arozarena has as many home runs in this postseason — 7 — as any St. Louis Cardinals player had in the 60-game regular season— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) October 18, 2020
- The Rays will face either the Atlanta Braves or LA Dodgers, two perennial postseason disappointments — so whichever team blows it the least tonight — to try to win their first World Series title.
SOURCES: 1 2 3 4 5
I’m cold, so it’s officially boot season. Do you have power boots? What do they look like?