I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of options on both Netflix & Amazon Prime for Halloween movies. Practical Magic was on Prime before, now it's gone. No Hocus Pocus, none of the Scream, Halloween or Final Destination franchises films.....ANYWAYS
WHICHEVER MOVIE WINS THIS POLL
Which Movie Should We Watch Tonight?
When a man (Christopher Lloyd) claiming to be Fester, the missing brother of Gomez Addams (Raul Julia), arrives at the Addams' home, the family is thrilled. However, Morticia (Anjelica Huston) begins to suspect the man is a fraud, since he cannot recall details of Fester's life. With the help of lawyer Tully Alford (Dan Hedaya), Fester manages to get the Addams clan evicted from their home. Gomez realizes the two men are conspiring to swindle the Addams fortune and that he must challenge Fester.
When five college friends (Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison, Fran Kranz, Jesse Williams) arrive at a remote forest cabin for a little vacation, little do they expect the horrors that await them. One by one, the youths fall victim to backwoods zombies, but there is another factor at play. Two scientists (Richard Jenkins, Bradley Whitford) are manipulating the ghoulish goings-on, but even as the body count rises, there is yet more at work than meets the eye.
1) Using Chrome Browser, Click here & click on the "Install Netflix Party" button. Once you are redirected to the Chrome Web Store, click "Add to Chrome" to finish installing Netflix Party.
2) On movie night, the host ONTDer will open a video in Netflix to watch and start playing the video.
3) To create a party, the host will click on the red "NP" icon located next to the address bar. Then click "Start Party" to get the party started, and share the party URL in an ONTD post to invite everyone to join!
4) To join a party click on the party URL, which will redirect to Netflix's website. You must have your own Neflix account log-in. Then click on the "NP" button next to the address bar, and you should automatically join the party.
The host ONTDer will have full control of playback, and all attendees can chat in the sidebar (and select their icon/username, so we can continue practicing our safe internet social distancing we've already been doing here!)
1) For the host ONTDer, using a desktop browser (except Apple Safari), find a movie or TV show.Click on the Watch Party icon on your screen for movies.
2) Enter your name. Choose the name you’d like to use while chatting. Create your Watch Party.
3) Invite your friends. Share your Watch Party link with up to 100 people. Your friends can join by clicking on their link.
4) Start watching and chatting! Once everyone is ready, start your Watch Party. The host can play, pause, skip, and seek for the group. You must have your own Amazon Prime account log-in and be in the US.
After setting up, click HERE to join the party! Please stand by for the updated link around 9:45 PM ET, it’s blank for now pending post approval.
Thanks MODS for everything you do, but ESPECIALLYhjalmartazar, for being so supportive & helpful with these post uploads every week!
What have you guys been watching this week? What are your classic traditional Halloween movies that you watch every year to get into the spooky spirit?