Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. Watch any horror comedy movie.
2. Watch any supernatural horror movie.
3. Watch any movie referenced in "The Cabin in the Woods" or watch The Cabin in the Woods (this is purely to force myself to finally watch the movie tbh).
4. The 4th is my birthday! Watch any movie in my top 4 OR pick any actor/actress in one of my top 4 movies and watch another movie featuring them.
5. Watch any movie with aliens.
6. According to this user, you're not the same once the movie has ended, watch any movie off this list.
7. Watch any horror movie directed by a woman.
8. Watch any Gothic Horror movie.
9. Watch any slasher movie.
10. It's allegedly Fall, though still 800° where I am. Watch any movie from this list of the most cozy movies.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of September?
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.