- this misleading ass tweet. stop corporate social media
- Skippy Jif Foundation (Candiace) is gunning for "Coffee & Love"'s history breaking charts. Tinted Dick is astral projecting in the studio but he being supportive
- we get ominous horror movie editing for the season's villain: SweatyBack ClosedSteakouse (Michael). He and the Nosy Sugar Baby (Ashley) are eating out to speak of his transgressions, they are not eating emu. Not important but her makeup looks Ah-mee-zing as she confronts her philandering husband.
- His story: basically the Hustlers plot hustle and she snapped a pic and sent it to a blog. The NSB hints they have an unconventional marriage but that she will leave her crap spouse if he fucks around again
- Michael rushes spit some words that make his seem like a caring family man calls the producer over to cut the scene
- MLMonique is still touting out her Not for Lazy Moms bullshit. Omg that white woman in that meeting was low-key all of us lol.
- 20 out of 300
- Blu Cantrell 1 and Blu Cantrell 2 meet for furniture shopping (if this heffa don't get one tasteful thing, I swear) and to talk mo' shit
- Professor (Not So) Chaos is thinking about possibly making a career change as she's feels like she'll be disappointing her mom
- Big Boy and MLMonique take a stroll and talk about all of his money she's wasting on this directionless podcast
- Her Brokeness (Robyn) visits her parents to discuss possibly re-marrying Juan. Her Brokeness, Sr. is apprehensive.
- Bébé Dean is hella intuitive
- We are laying down the FOUNDATION for this season.
- Kween Kurn is forever a legend
OH wow Andy Cohen is still allowing Michael Rappaport on fucking WWHL.