FNC Entertainment Responds To Allegations That P1Harmony's Keeho Harassed Black Girls, Shaded EXO & Sexually Objectified BTShttps://t.co/JW5IAa7Hdy— Koreaboo (@Koreaboo) September 4, 2020
- FNC Entertainment is set to debut a new kpop boy band next month called P1Harmony
- FNC has been teasing group members one by one ahead of the group's debut
- Within hours of revealing the first member, Keeho, kpop Twitter stans recognized him as a former BTS stan and EXO anti @busanwings (Twitter now deactivated)
- @busanwings had tweeted some sexually explicit stuff about BTS and would fight with stans of another boy band, EXO
- He is also accused of harassing and stalking several black female EXO Twitter stans and saving their photos to use "against" them (The Twitter accounts who tweeted these accusations went on private but you can see the text of one Tweet in the article source)
- He Tweeted that he was trying to become an idol and said the same on CuriousCat, a Q&A site where his username was @crackerphobic (heh)
- FNC released a statement admitting that was his account BUT the agency claims he shared the account with many others and he did not personally Tweet anything racist, abusive, sexually charged, etc.
- FNC claims that since Keeho grew up in America as an Asian, he understands racism and could never be racist.
- Twitter stans are not buying it: