Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. Watch any movie that features someone who has won an Emmy and an Oscar
2. Watch any movie that features someone who has won an Emmy, an Oscar, and a Tony.
3. Watch any movie whose title is one word long and rated 8 or above on IMDB.
4. Watch any animated movie.
5. I miss Filmstruck. Watch any movie that featured on the service before WB messed with it.
6. It's hurricane season, watch any movie where there's a hurricane or natural disaster.
7. Wearing a mask is important. Watch any movie where someone wears a mask.
8. Watch any Lovecraftian movie.
9. Watch any movie featured on the best roommates in movies list.
10. James Dean died September 30th 1955. Watch any movie that features someone who died before they were 30.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of August?
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.