The PGA safety guidelines for independent productions are:
• 10-hour production days
• "zones" where contact during a production can be limited
• testing of everyone within 48 hours of starting to work or visiting a production
• all soundstages, sets, locations, etc. must have outdoor access and ventilation
• information regarding budgeting for these new safety measures
• advice on COVID-19 testing and protocols for how to begin and postpone productions in case of positive test results
PGA presidents Lucy Fisher and Gail Berman added in a statement:
"As fellow producers, we all feel the need to get back to work while still making sure that our cast and crew are safe and protected. We hope that our guidelines will help make this new reality possible for independent producers and provide an accessible resource for the broader creative community."
The article specifically mentions this is for independent productions. I can't see smaller independent projects getting off the ground for awhile considering the added budget for these measures, especially the 10-hr production days. That alone would cause any budget to balloon.