What: G-Shock x Dragon Ball Z watch
When: August 22
Why: If you love Dragon Ball Z, and dropping $250.
Who: Fabletics x Madelaine Petsch
What: Activewear collaboration
Why: "As someone who loves fashion and practically lives in activewear between traveling, heading to set, and actually working out, I wanted to fuse high-performance, comfortable workout gear with the latest runway trends.” - Madelaine Petsch
Who: Blue Apron x Amanda Freitag
What: Menu & Recipes
* French Onion Soup Burger with Creamy Mustard Potato Salad
* Hot Honey Crispy Chicken with Dirty Rice and Garlicky Green Beans
* Crispy Skin Salmon with Salsa Verde and Farro Salad
* Seared Shrimp and Mascarpone Risotto with Crispy Prosciutto and Sicilian-Style Cauliflower
* Calabrian Chile Butter Steaks with Roasted Pepper Panzanella
* Thai Shrimp and Peanut Noodles with Cabbage and Sweet Peppers
When: Week of August 31 to week of October 3
Why: If you love the Food Network & Blue Apron, and don’t mind spending your dough on it.
Who: Coach (not really a collaboration); just feat. Quincy Brown as an ambassador
What: Coach watch collection
When: Out now
Why: Does anyone wear a watch anymore?
Who: eBay x P.J. Tucker
What: Unveiling “his New Sneaker Loft, Highlighting his Extensive Kicks Collection and Favorite eBay Finds”; he doesn’t actually sell any of his own collection - just shoes inspired by his collection.
Why: If you’re a sneakerhead?
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5