Please complain intensely.
10. Un Día (One Day) (with J Balvin, Bad Bunny & Tainy)
One pandemic at a time.
9. Scared To Be Lonely (with Martin Garrix)
Martin Garrix belongs in pre school.
8. Electricity (with Silk City)
The fact that Diplo is still a thing is an abomination.
7. Lost In Your Light (with Miguel)
This screams generic, which you love.
6. No Lie (with Sean Paul)
Sean Paul's renaissance has done better.
5. Kiss & Make Up (with BLACKPINK)
K-Pop is a bunch of babies who don't know they are adults.
4. My Love (with Wale, Major Lazer & Wizkid)
This is the type of gentrification I will support.
3. Sugar (with BROCKHAMPTON)
I hadn't listened to this and I am not so upset.
2. High (with Whethan)
I bet you didn't know this song existed. Well, I did. Sue me.
1. One Kiss (with Calvin Harris)
An undisputed bop that I miss dancing to around taken gay men.