Guy Ritchie handed driving ban after being filmed texting at wheel by cyclist https://t.co/U04CgZDltS— Mirror Celeb (@MirrorCeleb) July 23, 2020
- Director Guy Ritchie (51) has been banned from driving for 6 months due to being caught and filmed by cyclist Mike van Erp for texting while driving.
- Ritchie was caught sending a text message on his IPhone "as he drove his Range Rover through London's Hyde Park in November last year".
- Along with the ban, Ritchie was given six points on his driving license and "been ordered to pay a £666 fine ($845.35), as well as £166 ($210.70) in prosecution costs and court fees".
- Ritchie had already had nine points on his driving license from "three previous speeding offenses in March 2017, and February and December last year".
- Considered a serial 'camera cyclist', Mr. van Erp has blown the whistle on "358 drivers last year and has even had death threats over his filming".
Needs to happen more in the US tbh
source 1 | 2