Mickey Rourke reignites three-decades-long feud with Robert DeNiro https://t.co/qR5haGVVap— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) July 19, 2020
Source & Source
- Mickey Rourke (67) is apparently on Instagram
- He co-starred with Robert De Niro (76) in 1987's thriller Angel Heart
- Apparently the two actors have been feuding since
- Last September Rourke claimed that he lost a role in "The Irishman" because DeNiro refused to work with him
- De Niro's spokesperson promptly denied this on Page Six, saying that Mickey was "never asked to be in The Irishman nor was he ever even thought of, discussed or considered to be in the movie"
- Apparently a friend of Rourke told him now that De Niro had called him a liar, and Mickey posted an angry Instagram post that begins with a diplomatic "Hey Robert De Niro, that’s right i am talking to you, you big fucking crybaby. "
- in the post he also called him "punk ass" and swore to God "on my Grandmother, on my brother and all my dogs,i gonna embarrass you severely"
- Josh Brolin liked Rourke's post
ONTD, who are you rooting for in this celebrity feud?