Hallmark orders a whopping 40 Christmas movies for 2020! https://t.co/S9IK9qWHtc— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) July 15, 2020
The Hallmark Channel will debut 23 of the new movies during their Countdown to Christmas (which begins on October 23), and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will premiere the other 17. Combined, this ties their record-setting output from last year.
Titles and casts include:
- A Royal Holiday, starring Laura Osnes, Krystal Joy Brown, and Aaron Tveit
- Holly & Ivy, starring Janel Parrish, Jeremy Jordan, and Marisol Nichols
- Christmas in Vienna, starring Sarah Drew and Brennan Elliott
- If I Only Had Christmas, starring Candace Cameron Bure
- Christmas Carnival, starring Tamera Mowry-Housley
- Christmas Waltz, starring Lacey Chabert
- Christmas in Evergreen 4, starring Holly Robinson Peete
- Cross Country Christmas, starring Rachael Leigh Cook
- Christmas Tree Lane, starring Alicia Witt
- When Calls the Heart, starring Erin Krakow, Pascale Hutton, Jack Wagner, Kavan Smith, Chris McNally, Kevin McGarry, Paul Greene, and Andrea Brooks
Which actor's pandemic panic move to holiday rom-coms could get you to watch Hallmark?