Novak Djokovic says he has tested positive for the coronavirus. https://t.co/U5jcGFcRfo— ESPN (@espn) June 23, 2020
Follow up to this post where Dimitrov tested positive for Covid 19 after playing the Adria Tour.
- Following Dimitrov's announcement all players in contact with him were tested.
- Coric, Troicki and 3 other team members tested positive.
- Troicki's heavily pregnant wife (due next month) has also tested positive.
- Djokovic left Croatia and was tested in Serbia as he 'had no symptoms'.
- Djokovic has said his and Jelena's two children have tested negative.
- Cilic, Rublev, Vekic, Dzumhur and Zverev have also confirmed they tested negative.
- Before the tournament Djokovic was in contact with a Serbian basketball player (Nikola Jankovic) who was later confirmed to have Covid-19.
- Dimitrov's team have confirmed his lungs are clear and he is recovering.
Djokovic's statement in English:
Novak’s statement 👇 pic.twitter.com/SZhRH1Bifn— Saša Ozmo (@ozmo_sasa) June 23, 2020
Adria Tour issues a statement cancelling the rest of the tour:
Adria Tour’s statement on its cancellation. pic.twitter.com/vWCxoPmQmF— Michal Samulski (@MichalSamulski) June 23, 2020
Source Source Source